Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will trump get impeached?

the13bats

5 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Can someone tell me something? We know that all the anti-Trump fanatics here loath and despise Trump with a visceral passion. So what will happen if he is ousted in a coup? You'l get President Pence. The Democrats won't automatically step in, you know.  You may be holding parties to celebrate the overthrow of the monster, but what would President Pence be like? Think about that and let me know. 

First:  no coup.  It will be a lawful removal from office, or it won't happen at all.

Second, Pence isn't much better than tRUMP, if he's any better.  BUT:  it will take him awhile to get established and he has an election coming up with an awful lot to do to get ready for it.  Ford couldn't overcome the weight of Richard Millstone Nixon and I don't think Pence will be able to overcome the tRUMP albatross.

Doug

• Like 2

News is, the GOP is already readying to impeach the next President... 

:lol:

~

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Can someone tell me something? We know that all the anti-Trump fanatics here loath and despise Trump with a visceral passion. So what will happen if he is ousted in a coup? You'l get President Pence. The Democrats won't automatically step in, you know.  You may be holding parties to celebrate the overthrow of the monster, but what would President Pence be like? Think about that and let me know. 

That's part of why the cries of victimhood and political persecution ring hollow if you think it through. 

It's genuinely not about party politics. It is about defending America's institutions and founding document for future generations. 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Your posts always make me want to stand up and salute, Farmer. 

image.jpeg.f87691cd706fd46fe52575a3ce2f56f4.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I have thought about it and he is probably not going to tweet like an idiot but nothing else will change because his owners are the same as Trumps.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, third_eye said:

News is, the GOP is already readying to impeach the next President... 

:lol:

~

What did you expect from the GOP?  Hope they have something better than the Great Penis Hunt to bring up next time.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Your posts always make me want to stand up and salute, Farmer. 

image.jpeg.f87691cd706fd46fe52575a3ce2f56f4.jpeg

Yeah, me too.

0ce28378be9aed493d15976b430e16ce.jpg

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/468483-a-partisan-impeachment-vote-is-exactly-what-the-framers-feared

The House vote to establish procedures for a possible impeachment of President Trump, along party lines with two Democrats opposing and no Republicans favoring, was exactly was Alexander Hamilton feared in discussing the impeachment provisions laid out in the Constitution.

Hamilton warned of the “greatest danger” that the decision to move forward with impeachment will “be regulated more by the comparative strength of parties than the real demonstrations of innocence or guilt.” He worried that the tools of impeachment would be wielded by the “most cunning or most numerous factions” and lack the “requisite neutrality toward those whose conduct would be the subject of scrutiny.”