Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creating Our Own Reality

RoseDancer

On October 17, 2019 at 2:50 AM, XenoFish said:

The ideology in question is no different than many others. It is all about putting human qualities on the universe to better "understand it", with trying to figure it out. Looks like solipsism with the universe being the dreamer, existing as a dream and we are figment of the dreamers imagination. 

Very interesting thoughts .. Allow me to create my own reality...like the thread title says. (Thanks rose;)

i tend to think humans might have universal qualities...might it make sence that we resemble our creator ? (universe)

i like what you say ...comparing us to   figments of the dreamer's imagination.  (universe's  in my reality)

growing up hearing about us being created in God's image...always made me think of us being created in God/Universe's IMAGInation, rather than image.  We, and all physicality, being imagined/created by a universe more  fundamental .  ..than physicality.    

to use a papa ism :P

• Thanks 1

On 10/14/2019 at 4:08 PM, papageorge1 said:

It is subtle and  extra-dimensional and at vibratory rates orders of magnitude beyond physical matter meaning it is not directly detectable by the physical senses and instruments.

Vintage "special pleading" right there.

• Like 1

I still think we each create our own reality, to a degree, through our thoughts words and actions. We are co creators, we share our thoughts words and action with one and other. And those thoughts, words and actions, positive and negative, manifest in our lives. Therefore, in order to improve the quality of our lives we should be more mindful of our thoughts, words and action. 

Hate causes disease.  

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 7:18 PM, XenoFish said:

Memory is malleable. Every time we recall something we edit that memory a bit. We can even create false memories of events and things that never happened. 

Not just that - we recreate the memory from scratch.

• Like 1

In response to Rose's  "Hate causes disease".   ^

I think fear causes hate ...or that hate is a form of fear.   ?  

I think fear is at the root of most of humanities problems. Fear/Insecurity causes one to feel a need for dominance, or any form of "superiority" over another.   Or imagine it at least.   ?   

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hate is the absence or a substantial lack of love. Love's very definition has been lost due to over-use and misuse of the word. Love that can cure hate is not romantic, emotional or typical "love" in the everyday, generalised sense of the word. It's unconditional, indiscriminate, absolute, unfailing Love. Soulful love. All-powerful, unifying love. Gracious, merciful, compassionate love.

The things we say over ourselves and others manifests our reality. Take, for instance, the experiments done over crystallising water and growing plants. When they're subjected to different phrases such as, "I love you", "I hate you" and even when they are ignored, they all react very differently. The loved plants grow richly, quickly and strong. The water that is loved crystallises intricately and beautifully. The hated plants struggle to grow, they're withered and struggling. The water that is hated forms in this pattern-less, jagged, ugly formation. And even the plants that were completely ignored and simply watered made very little growth over the same time period given to the first two plants.

We are biological specimens just like plants are. Our bodies are predominantly water-based.

And with experiments and results such as these, how can we possibly keep saying negative things over ourselves and each other?

Words are vibrations. They hold an immense amount of power and influence. They literally shape our reality. Thoughts are energy. Emotions are energy. Everything that we do, say, think and feel ultimately effects the world around us.

We need to become increasingly aware of the power we hold and how we use it. We need to teach our children, our families and our friends - really, anyone who's willing to listen.

Hate can kill a person, especially self-hate. The inability to love and forgive oneself. Harbouring resentment and anger against others. Most, if not all illnesses are more so a product of belief and suppressed emotions and negativity than they are a result of exposure or contraction.

And sometimes it's just a part of a person's soul contract to have a disease or disability because it presents them with a life lesson they wouldn't otherwise be able to learn in any other circumstance. It helps to teach people around them how to show love in a new way.

Every time that I've wholeheartedly decided that something was going to happen in my life, I've manifested it.

When I was 18, I wanted to live in a caravan, work in a CD store and I wanted a red Holden Barina. I forgot to specify which year the Barina I wanted was - but I got everything I asked the Universe for within a couple months. Then recently, I decided I was going to land a customer service job, have an apartment by the beach and meet my life partner. It all happened. And again the next time I moved house (but I kept the fella :wub:).

And then a year ago, I had a serious health scare. At only 28 years old, I was told that I had possible tumours on my left ovary. My cancer indicators were high. They wanted to rip it out rather than biopsy it during surgery for endometriosis. I was absolutely terrified. I'm kid-crazy but have never had the chance to be a mum. I tried to remain positive and kept joking that "I'll get there for the surgery and they'll tell me that there's nothing wrong with me". I didn't believe my own joke. It was wishful thinking.

I arrived for my pre-admissions appointment. I signed all the paperwork. I got my nicotine patches. I went to oncology to talk with the doctors and sat in a waiting room with my parents, my new partner and a whole bunch of elderly people in this Cancer section of the hospital. I started bawling. I was still flooded with fear that I mightn't ever be a mum one day. That they'll have to just rip it all out. I could only ever be a foster mum. I'd never feel what it's like to be pregnant. The cancer might have spread... It all just kept tumbling around in my mind like laundry in a dryer.

They called me in. "We've got some good news," - and I thought to myself Suuuuure, I'm in the cancer department. How good is this news going to be?

"Your last test results show that your symptoms have... well... they've basically disappeared. You won't need surgery, and you won't need to have any follow up appointments. You're fine."

Even a flippant joke that I'd been telling myself for those two-three months as I awaited surgery was enough to heal me. I manifested my own health. I'd listened to healing frequencies and practiced Reiki on my own body for most of those days, but even my state of mind helped. It was a literal miracle. Weeks earlier, I had wowed the doctors with the enormous size of my endo-covered ovaries (my chocolate-covered strawberries as I fondly called them). Now they were telling me that I was completely normal.

You can and already manifest your reality. Start taking responsibility.

"If it's up to me, it will be." - my man <3