Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's largest Ouija board unveiled in Salem

UM-Bot

Why make a huge ouija board? Will it attract more ghosts, or will it conjure up more and spectacular ghostly things that ghost do to get our attention. 

• Haha 1

Be cautious! ouija board should'n be used where has high spiritual energy.

I heard that some of Ecuadorian students suffered from that.

38 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

Why make a huge ouija board? Will it attract more ghosts, or will it conjure up more and spectacular ghostly things that ghost do to get our attention. 

No it will conjure more tourists with money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Oh goody!

:mellow:

• Like 1

Imagine the huge portal that will be opened up, and the dinosaur-sized Elementals that will pour through it!

Seriously though kids, stay away from ouija boards.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Check this out. i was able to get my hands on the Papameter for 5 minutes before George realized it was missing.

i booted it up and plugged in this article. Results are as follows:

97% pure evil. 3% tourism tool.

Seems legit to me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

A whole lot of nothing's going to happen.:lol:

This will summon.... people...... :-P

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

This will summon.... people...... :-P

It better make the money back+ than what was put into building it. If not it is a waste of both time and money.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matt221 said:

You need big fingers for the planchette or does somebody drive it about.

What would be hilarious is if the planchette was remote controlled.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

But does the planchette move easily? Could a group of people use it? It's kind of stupid if you can't...

1 hour ago, Seti42 said:

But does the planchette move easily? Could a group of people use it? It's kind of stupid if you can't...

According to the article, the planchette can be easily moved by one person. 

5 hours ago, Patient Zero said:

Check this out. i was able to get my hands on the Papameter for 5 minutes before George realized it was missing.

i booted it up and plugged in this article. Results are as follows:

97% pure evil. 3% tourism tool.

Seems legit to me.

The other day PG installed the batteries backwards, it didn't fry it but it reads in reverse now....

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

According to the article, the planchette can be easily moved by one person. 

That's how any of them move...by a person.

8 hours ago, MissJatti said:

simple too much money no place to spend

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, MissJatti said:

No, ouija boards have no magicial or evil powers they are not portals, no more so than chutes and ladders or checkers, 

But haunted, spooky sells and Salem makes huge tourist $$$ from the "witch" stuff so a big old ouija board fits perfectly, its so cheesy campy cool i like it, when people take this stuff too serious it kills the fun, for years my mouse pad was a small ouija board, then i went thumb ball mouse.

But on the flip side at some point i can see that certain type make claims this big old ouija board has the biggest spookies....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Salem throws a helluva Halloween party every year. The tourists are gonna love this.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, the13bats said:

No, ouija boards have no magicial or evil powers they are not portals, no more so than chutes and ladders or checkers, 

But haunted, spooky sells and Salem makes huge tourist $$$ from the "witch" stuff so a big old ouija board fits perfectly, its so cheesy campy cool i like it, when people take this stuff too serious it kills the fun, for years my mouse pad was a small ouija board, then i went thumb ball mouse.

But on the flip side at some point i can see that certain type make claims this big old ouija board has the biggest spookies....

Agreed. It's a toy, made famous by it's use in Hollywood. Everyone remembers little Regan using her Ouija board to talk to Captain Howdy.

What i have to disagree with is your flamboyant dismissal of Chutes and Ladders. That game opened a portal to hell when i played it as a child.

To this day i'm still haunted by the spirits it released. But i don't own a camera, so you'll have to just take my word for it. :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Agreed. It's a toy, made famous by it's use in Hollywood. Everyone remembers little Regan using her Ouija board to talk to Captain Howdy.

What i have to disagree with is your flamboyant dismissal of Chutes and Ladders. That game opened a portal to hell when i played it as a child.

To this day i'm still haunted by the spirits it released. But i don't own a camera, so you'll have to just take my word for it. :D

I don't think you could handle the horror of Hungry Hungry Hippos. Now that is the stuff of nightmares.

• Haha 4

Its sooo cool to bring negative energy into that many people :(,go tourism Salem.They can make it as big as they like, but without the intent it's harmless.

• Confused 2