Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Funeral cracks up dead man screams let me out

BrooklynGuy

Funeral cracks up as dead man screams ‘Let me out!’ of coffin

He got the last laugh. Loved ones at an Irish funeral for Defense Forces veteran Shay Bradley were shocked — then delighted — when they heard the voice of their late friend calling out from his coffin. “Hello, hello — let me out!,” they heard on Saturday at Bradley’s funeral in Kilmanagh, Leinster, as his casket was lowered into the ground. “Where the **** am I? Let me out, let me out. It’s ******* dark in here. Is that the priest I can hear? This is Shay, I’m in the box. No, in ******* front of you. I’m dead.”

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/14/funeral-cracks-up-as-dead-man-screams-let-me-out-of-coffin/

• Haha 9

I'd be concerned about actually confusing someone.

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I'd be concerned about actually confusing someone.

It seems to have worked. On you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"IM NOT DEAD YET" 

Yes you are, you will be stone dead in a moment......

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I hope no idiot is going to dig him up and burn his remains just to make sure... 

~

• Like 4

When I go (many years from now hopefully) I'm going to have a recording that goes something like this:

"Jeez this is so depressing! Where are the balloons? Where's the clowns? The brass band?... Not even an open bar! No elephants or trained bears on motorcycles.. and no dancing girls either?... If this is your idea of how to spend a day off from work, just see if I show up at your funeral!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

For a second the thread title gave off the vibe that the guy had been buried alive, glad to see that was not the case. 

• Like 2

It's a fun new twist on the "I told you I was sick" tombstone

• Like 3