Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can negative energy manifest into an entity?

RoninEighty8

I really don't know where to start on this so here's some background information to help the read go by smoother. 

1.I've recently moved in with my girlfriend at her house which is out in the "boonies" (the country) 

2.I work late nights and get off work at 12:30AM from a factory in another town. I don't have a car and my friend who works with me gives me a ride home every night because we live relatively close to each other. 

3. My girlfriend has been fainting and refuses to go to the hospital for it. She claims it's caused by stress. This has caused some strain between us as we both have mildly short tempers and are stubborn. 

4. I am a very experienced smoker, i have been smoking marijuana for a long time and have never had any bad or weird experiences such as this.

So, I get off work and on the car ride back i ask my friend if he wants to smoke before we part ways for the night. He says yes so when we get to my house i have him park out in front behind gfs car so he can get out of the drive way easier since its one of those country drive ways. While we're smoking out front in the car we were both talking to each other not really paying attention to our surroundings. For some reason we both decided to look up behind my gfs car at the same time and we see an unknown girl (it was really dark and we couldn't make out any distinguishing features) staring at us. As soon as we notice the girl she turns around and runs away towards the house, i automatically assumed it was my girlfriend wondering why i was taking so long to come inside. But after a while my friend tells me the girl never went into the house. This made me worry because i assumed my girlfriend fainted on her way into the house so i parted ways with friend and rush to check if she's out there on the side walk. But no one is there. I go inside to see if she's in our room and low and behold she's asleep in bed. I wake her up and ask if she's been outside and sje tells me that she hasn't left the bed since she brought me lunch at 8:00PM. I am now confused and worried because we live out in the country and it's pretty cold out around this time of the year, especially this late of night, for anyone to be outside wondering around. After this incident I've been hearing someone or something walking around outside of our windows and walking through the living room. I went out into the living room to check (I am the boyfriend and i have to fight intruders regardless if i am frightened or creeped out) and no one was there or even around. As soon as i finish my little patrol around the living room i hear walking, the floor boards creak, individual footsteps, the whole nine yards come from across the room which frightens me and makes me close my door to our bedroom quickly. That was roughly an hour and a half if not two hours ago and i still hear footsteps outside. My question here is can the negative energy coming from my girlfriend and us arguing manifest itself into an entity with malicious intentions? I am frightened and keep hearing the noises even as i type this. The thing that frightens me the most though is the main reason i assumed the girl outside was my girlfriend was because it was shaped exactly like her, her curly hair and all, i could make out her pefect shape anywhere at any time of the day or night, there were just no features, like it was almost pitch black like a shadow. Was this thing trying to lead me away into the darkness? Did it take form of my girlfriend to lure me into a false sense of trust and security? I am native american and am very cultural and spiritual. I am worried this thing is causing my girlfriend to faint or that it will cause her harm, i am also worried about myself as well since it seemed to try and lure me away from safefy into the country night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

No. It can not physically manifest. However worry, stress, anxiety, and fear can correct a visual hallucination. Apparent you're worried that something bad will happen to your girlfriend. Plus I'm assuming this occurred late at night. So it might have been pareidolia. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've witnessed negativity/anger manifest into a spirit-like force and bash on a door.Your experience sounds more like a doppelganger of the paranormal kind and probably not good.

47 minutes ago, RoninEighty8 said:

manifest itself into an entity

• Like 1

Might be time to quit the arguments, start a love fest, and solve all problems in one hit.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RoninEighty8 said:

Was this thing trying to lead me away into the darkness? Did it take form of my girlfriend to lure me into a false sense of trust and security? I am native american and am very cultural and spiritual. I am worried this thing is causing my girlfriend to faint or that it will cause her harm, i am also worried about myself as well since it seemed to try and lure me away from safefy into the country night. 

My first thought is that this might be an astral form of your girlfriend and perhaps a doppelganger. A doppelganger is a psychic double of a person that others can see. There have been strong historical cases and tons of individual anecdotes that I have heard.

I think your girlfriend's fainting and stress are likely all factors here. My first suggestion is for both you and her to start working hard on your mental health and mental peace.

• Thanks 1

Why does your girl friend faint?  Could you have a gas leak, that could cause hallucinations and other health issues like fainting.  Always rule out the physical possibilities first. 

• Like 1

We're not too sure. She first had problems with fainting about a month ago before she went on her vacation. As she was boarding the plane in the DIA she fainted and all she can remember is thatbshe woke up in the hospital. The doctors there ran blood tests and everything came back normal other than her having high blood pressure. No other tests were ran. And the thing is last night when I saw the girl my friend and i had only been in the drive way roughly 20 or 30ft from the house for about 5 or 10 minutes. Like i said before this is a country house so the driveway is unnecessarily large. And we were hot boxing the car with the windows were closed and the car was off. I'm not too sure if it's a gas leak as we spent roughly $2000 for fire alarms that detect carbon monoxide and other gases that are all connected to one another so if one goes off they all go off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/nutrition-and-healthy-eating/in-depth/dash-diet/art-20048456

I've got blood pressure issues and if I eat anything with too much salt I get light headed. 

We've been told she has vasovagal syncope which is odd for us as she's 20 and i am 18. We have been together a long time and her fainting at the denver airport is the first time something like that has happened to her. Since then she's only fainted two more times and she still has no idea what's causing her to do this if it is syncope. Everytime she's fainted she says she has been relaxed and was not expecting it, which is what causes me to worry because vasovagal syncope is caused by stress or a sudden drop in heart rate and or blood pressure, which to me doesn't make sense since the doctors in Denver told her that her blood pressure was unusually high. 

No, like xeno already said these thoughts do not physically manifest, they are not autonomous entities, just in the mind of the believer, which of course is very real, to that person.

I respect it can be very hard for some to admit somehing is "all in our head".

And I had a good friend who did all kinds of experiments with drugs but wasn't a believer in the paranormal, he always said the mind cant be trusted.

As far as Indian and their opinions piney is my go to for that.

In a way i get the vibe you want this to be paranormal while i dont believe it is i will respect what you believe, I don't have to agree to respect you.

Now stepping past the paranormal, I have concerns about your gfs health, fainting is not good, my wife fainted getting her nose pierced, so what ? no big deal, but fainting can and is the symptom of something, might be nothing or might be serious but it needs to be checked not by an exocist but a physician.

Hey, perhaps you are gonna be a father, or she has blood sugar or blood pressure issues, perhaps low salt, that knocked my dad into the icu, but no guessing get it checked.

15 hours ago, RoninEighty8 said:

We've been told she has vasovagal syncope which is odd for us as she's 20 and i am 18. We have been together a long time and her fainting at the denver airport is the first time something like that has happened to her. Since then she's only fainted two more times and she still has no idea what's causing her to do this if it is syncope. Everytime she's fainted she says she has been relaxed and was not expecting it, which is what causes me to worry because vasovagal syncope is caused by stress or a sudden drop in heart rate and or blood pressure, which to me doesn't make sense since the doctors in Denver told her that her blood pressure was unusually high. 

Vasovagal syncope (vay-zoh-VAY-gul SING-kuh-pee) occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress. It may also be called neurocardiogenic syncope. The vasovagal syncope trigger causes your heart rate and blood pressure to drop suddenly.

What kind of stress is your girlfriend under?  Could you help her with it?  Maybe it is a specific trigger, which you should be able to identify based on where and when she faints; OR maybe you should go to a different doctor and get a second opinion (advice, if you go for a second opinion pretend like you have never seen a doctor about it because they are human and will just parrot what ever the other doctor said instead of investigating it themselves)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Came across this while doing my own research.

Are you or your girlfriend an empath? There are things you can conjure up called "emanations" or "manifestations." In Tibet, they're called tulpas. I discovered some years ago that I do this when I am super stressed and don't take care of myself.

6 minutes ago, Diana Robertson said:

Are you or your girlfriend an empath?

Empathy is a result of mirror neurons. It isn't a psychic ability. 

There are things you can conjure up called "emanations" or "manifestations." In Tibet, they're called tulpas. I discovered some years ago that I do this when I am super stressed and don't take care of myself.

They are also called thoughtforms and phantasms. Basically it is a self-induced hallucination that is done consciously or on an subconscious level. 

2 minutes ago, Diana Robertson said:

Is it still considered a hallucination when everyone else experiences it at the same time as you? 

It can be shared memetically. Especially if everyone is informed of what they might experience or something starts talking about what they see. It's a lot like going into a haunted location with knowledge of what to expect. The brain (subconscious) does the rest. Another tricky thing is that our memory can and does fill in the blank with new information. Such experiences are subjective and not objectively provable. 

• Like 1

This thread is six months old, and maybe your questions have been answered by now. Just a few observations though: 

You made several references to living out in the country, and used the term “the boonies”. You mention being frightened at least four times, and mentioned being worried several times. You feel insecure living there.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:44 AM, RoninEighty8 said:

Was this thing trying to lead me away into the darkness? Did it take form of my girlfriend to lure me into a false sense of trust and security? I am native american and am very cultural and spiritual. I am worried this thing is causing my girlfriend to faint or that it will cause her harm, i am also worried about myself as well since it seemed to try and lure me away from safety into the country night

You’re using a lot of imagery that suggests you’re becoming paranoid. You have a long-time marijuana habit, you recently moved into an isolated country home where you feel insecure (described as ‘the boonies’), you spent $2000 on fire/CO alarms (alarms are great but $2000 sounds a bit extravagant). You’re 18-years-old, and during your brain’s formative years you’ve been tainting your judgment with marijuana.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:44 AM, RoninEighty8 said:

I am native american and am very cultural and spiritual. I am worried this thing is causing my girlfriend to faint or that it will cause her harm.

You’re confusing ‘spiritual’ with ‘superstition’, and you’re projecting your paranoia onto your girlfriend. You’re ignoring your girlfriend’s opinion that her fainting is caused by stress. I agree with your girlfriend. Driving to Denver International Airport and going through the security checkpoint and boarding a plane is very stressful for many people. She has made it plain to you that stress is an issue for her, but you sound determined to turn your experience into something supernatural/superstitious for her also. You need to stop projecting your paranoia onto her.

Old houses make a lot of weird noises, especially in colder weather when the furnace is cycling on-and-off and the walls and floors are expanding and contracting. You’ll get used to the noises after you’ve lived there for a while.

My advice to you: stop using marijuana. Your paranoia and insecurities are affecting you negatively. Stop spending your money on mind-altering drugs, and buy yourself a car.

• Like 1