Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump's Republican support is cracking

Unusual Tournament

5 hours ago, and then said:

Because that's the filter you view him through.  It never seems to occur to you that the man might just be innocent and is expressing his frustration and outrage at the treatment he has received.  Frankly, the man has shown a level of restraint that is almost superhuman.  Considering how quickly he punches back, it amazes me that he has the patience and cunning to shank his enemies so effectively.  Yet he does and he has done it effectively and consistently.  That's why the level of media noise keep rising.  We can expect absolute unhinged behavior before the vote next year.  Especially when the poll info doesn't seem to be able to depress the enthusiasm of his support.  I think we might easily see violence in major cities that will be covered by the propaganda mouthpieces like political drama for the masses to explain that if they choose Orange man again, all bets are off and they and they chirren may get hurt.  

I think they may find that Trump supporters don't like being threatened.  My guess is that most independents don't like it either.  The Administrative state is in full combat mode and are ratcheting up their defense condition.  We ain't seen nuthin' yet.

I don't know how anyone would not know they would be judged poorly for using their own establishment for such an event. Especially a stable genius who is constantly scrutinized by the media. Surely you would not require hind sight to see that criticism coming.

In my own opinion though, regardless of whether or not President Trump had taken money for the G7 summit, he would still gather good will and an immeasurable amount in promoting his venue for future, post-President summits. Donald Trump is the king of marketing. He is feathering his nest for not now but for the future. He was right when he allegedly claimed that running for President would be his greatest marketing move yet.

• Like 5

On 10/19/2019 at 9:27 AM, Captain Risky said:

Highest-Profile Republican Yet Calls For Trump’s Impeachment

Former Ohio governor and 2016 presidential candidate John Kasich called for impeachment Friday in an interview with CNN, making him one of the highest profile Republicans to do so.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachelsandler/2019/10/18/highest-profile-republican-yet-calls-for-trumps-impeachment/#20ef7be52c3d

Yeeeeeesss.... umm... SLIGHT conflict of interests there, perhaps ? He is - after all - planning on running AGAINST Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Obviously, if Trump is impeached beforehand, that improves his odds considerably :) 

I've got this vague recollection that the Republican Party was against allowing Trump to stand as a presidential candidate, and it was only the rank-and-file membership that voted him onto the ticket ? Not sure if that is correct. But if it IS, then it suggests that the Republican Party leadership was never very keen on him from day one, and only really threw their support when he won the Primaries and started to look like a real force to be reckoned with ? 

9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Republicans trying to recall Democratic senator in Colorado needed just 13,506 signatures to get it on the ballot. They missed it by just four signatures. Wait, what's that? My mistake, they only GOT four signatures.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10593356/www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/effort-to-recall-colorado-senate-president-fails-organizers-t

Durnit... I really want to read that article. Sadly, however, the Fark website forces you to accept over 500 advertising cookies, with no option to opt-out of them, so I won't be visiting their pages again. 

Edited by RoofGardener

32 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeeeeeesss.... umm... SLIGHT conflict of interests there, perhaps ? He is - after all - planning on running AGAINST Trump in the 2020 presidential election. Obviously, if Trump is impeached beforehand, that improves his odds considerably :) 

I've got this vague recollection that the Republican Party was against allowing Trump to stand as a presidential candidate, and it was only the rank-and-file membership that voted him onto the ticket ? Not sure if that is correct. But if it IS, then it suggests that the Republican Party leadership was never very keen on him from day one, and only really threw their support when he won the Primaries and started to look like a real force to be reckoned with ? 

Durnit... I really want to read that article. Sadly, however, the Fark website forces you to accept over 500 advertising cookies, with no option to opt-out of them, so I won't be visiting their pages again. 

Funny no one else has complained. I delete my cookies daily as a part of a well maintained partnership with my tablet. I would miss out on a lot of info if I avoided them. C'est la vie.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Funny no one else has complained. I delete my cookies daily as a part of a well maintained partnership with my tablet. I would miss out on a lot of info if I avoided them. C'est la vie.

Hmm.. I don't necessarily WANT to delete ALL of my cookies. However, 500 advertising cookies, with NO option to turn them off, is excessive ! 

3 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmm.. I don't necessarily WANT to delete ALL of my cookies. However, 500 advertising cookies, with NO option to turn them off, is excessive ! 

Is there anything I can do at my end, besides not linking through them? 

/not a techie by any stretch. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Is there anything I can do at my end, besides not linking through them? 

/not a techie by any stretch. 

@RoofGardener knows very well that if he actually wanted to read the article you posted all he has to do is google the headline name or look at the URL you provided and go directly to the source. (thedenverchannel.com in this case)

Its his coy way of avoiding facts. He pulls out the "my pop up blocker wont let me" quite often as well and then pretends the conversation isnt happening because he "couldnt" read the links. :lol:

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, and then said:

Because that's the filter you view him through.  It never seems to occur to you that the man might just be innocent and is expressing his frustration and outrage at the treatment he has received.  Frankly, the man has shown a level of restraint that is almost superhuman.  Considering how quickly he punches back, it amazes me that he has the patience and cunning to shank his enemies so effectively.  Yet he does and he has done it effectively and consistently.  That's why the level of media noise keep rising.  We can expect absolute unhinged behavior before the vote next year.  Especially when the poll info doesn't seem to be able to depress the enthusiasm of his support.  I think we might easily see violence in major cities that will be covered by the propaganda mouthpieces like political drama for the masses to explain that if they choose Orange man again, all bets are off and they and they chirren may get hurt.  

I think they may find that Trump supporters don't like being threatened.  My guess is that most independents don't like it either.  The Administrative state is in full combat mode and are ratcheting up their defense condition.  We ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Hang on. Didn't you say earlier that Trump was an "apex predator?" How can a shark, lion or T-rex be innocent of anything ? Isn't in the nature of a "ferocious" jungle beast to trample and rip apart anything including the truth to again his goals. So must we just turn a blind eye to Apex Trump when he attacks and feeds on democracy my friend. Frankly the only restraint that Apex Trump has shown to date as president is that he hasn't grabbed Nancy Pelosi by the *****. 

tyrannosaurus_trump_by_nimbus9_d9ws2pu-p

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

@RoofGardener knows very well that if he actually wanted to read the article you posted all he has to do is google the headline name or look at the URL you provided and go directly to the source. (thedenverchannel.com in this case)

Its his coy way of avoiding facts. He pulls out the "my pop up blocker wont let me" quite often as well and then pretends the conversation isnt happening because he "couldnt" read the links. :lol:

Silence, you low-born oaf !

actuallly, I hadn't noticed that farks appears to be a redirector. Thanks for the tip.  Except... it says 'page not found'. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Silence, you low-born oaf !

actuallly, I hadn't noticed that farks appears to be a redirector. Thanks for the tip.  Except... it says 'page not found'. 

Sorry my friend I simply couldnt resist the opportunity :D

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Kismit said:

I don't know how anyone would not know they would be judged poorly for using their own establishment for such an event. Especially a stable genius who is constantly scrutinized by the media. Surely you would not require hind sight to see that criticism coming.

In my own opinion though, regardless of whether or not President Trump had taken money for the G7 summit, he would still gather good will and an immeasurable amount in promoting his venue for future, post-President summits. Donald Trump is the king of marketing. He is feathering his nest for not now but for the future. He was right when he allegedly claimed that running for President would be his greatest marketing move yet.

The Doral issue/non-issue is just another in a long line of Democrat-induced outrages.  He offered the place at cost and the Left lost their collective minds again.  He has since retracted that offer but we're still beating that drum.  Here's the salient point where these "spontaneous" outrage events are concerned.  The numbers of complaints about all things Trump have become so obviously out of control that they all amount to little more than background noise for anyone who doesn't hate him.  In fact, the effect seems to be a transposition of that hate from him to his supporters because we dare to question the charges.  

In short, the media 5th column is failing to bring him down and they want other citizens to hold his supporters "accountable" in some way.  This is real "Brown Shirt" behavior and it shouldn't be tolerated in America but the media have no problem embracing it.  I have a real concern that as the election nears, the media machine may incite violence with outrageous accusations against Trump and his supporters.  If that sounds far-fetched, just look back at what they did to a teenager who reacted to abuse his group was suffering from a group of demonstrators in DC.  Or, maybe the shooting of Republican members of Congress who were practicing for a charity softball event.  The Left has become an increasingly violent protest machine and all it will take for real chaos to be unleashed is for one Conservative group to behave the same toward them.

If he is re-elected, I won't be surprised if we see outbreaks of rioting in major cities.  The media will be on hand to act as the conscience of America and to blame Trump and his voters for the violence simply because he was re-elected.  You can't make this stuff up, it's so crazy. 

14 hours ago, Kismit said:

Especially a stable genius

What's he doing in the stable?  I thought horses had some sense.

Doug

1 hour ago, Doug1029 said:

What's he doing in the stable?  I thought horses had some sense.

Doug

11/3/2020.  Prepare for doomsday.  Stock the bunker and prepare for armageddon :w00t:

4 hours ago, and then said:

he Doral issue/non-issue is just another in a long line of Democrat-induced outrages.

Or ya know a Constitution induced one. 

Trump Blasts “Phony Emoluments Clause” In Post-Doral Meltdown

Does it make you proud to support someone who dislikes the US Constitution so much?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, and then said:

11/3/2020.  Prepare for doomsday.  Stock the bunker and prepare for armageddon :w00t:

Sit back, open a beer and watch Bernie win!

Doug

I think what he meant was they are using the clause in a phoney or fake way....abusing or distorting it for their own purposes... but since they whined and cried and we'll now have to pay big bucks for the privilege of holding the summit, i guess the point is moot.

And IMO opinion....when it sinks in just how much money Trump is pulling in for the party I think most of them will be happy to ride on the Trump train.

Edited by skliss
Typo
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 4:20 PM, and then said:

The Doral issue/non-issue is just another in a long line of Democrat-induced outrages.  He offered the place at cost and the Left lost their collective minds again.  He has since retracted that offer but we're still beating that drum. 

You really think Trump would retract the offer because of Democrat outrage?  You see, to provide Doral "at cost", the government's budget office would have to obtain the books to determine what exactly "at cost" would be.  You don't really think he would show those books, would you?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You really think Trump would retract the offer because of Democrat outrage?  You see, to provide Doral "at cost", the government's budget office would have to obtain the books to determine what exactly "at cost" would be.  You don't really think he would show those books, would you?

wouldn't even have been that clean, every one of the independent buildings trump was planning for the G7 would have had to be massively upgraded no doubt, the roads in, the common areas, the bars - in fact he would have rebuild doral - claimed it was all the minimum necessary necessary and the cost of that should be passed to the taxpayer, as well as the staff costs overhead costs .....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

President Trump:"It would be the story of the century if my sons would receive foreign payments." Narrator:"They do"

https://www.fark.com/goto/10596938/www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/10/22/20926915/trump-donald-jr-eric-hunter-biden-hannity-fox-ne

The disconnect is astounding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

It's probably the argument the repubs used to get him to retract it.

• Like 4

On 10/22/2019 at 7:20 PM, Hankenhunter said:

McConnell introduces resolution opposing US withdrawal from Syria.

https://www.fark.com/goto/10597035/www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/mitch-mcconnell-resolution-syria-troops/index.html%3Futm_source%3Dfa

Noooo, his support isn't cracking at all. :tu: Will Trump veto it?

I'd agree with McConnell. Is there a real reason to pull out suddenly? Not that I know of. Seems to be a distraction attempt to me posssibly.

• Like 1