Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Alexandrajunex

Help me explain these?!

Recommended Posts

Alexandrajunex

Right so I've always experienced unexplained things, from noises to things moving etc but since I moved to a new house in January things have starting happening more.. The most bizarre is this picture. That night I was exhausted, the little orange blob down in the corner on my chest is a poorly kitten I was handrearing, I knew she was going to pass away so tucked her in to my top and tried to stay awake but passed out. My phone was on the bedside table next to me on charge. When I woke around 5am she had passed away so I sorted everything out and went back to bed. In the morning I noticed this picture of me on my camera roll of me asleep, I couldn't explain it at all. My son had stayed asleep in his room all night ( when he wakes he gets in to bed with me plus he can't unlock my phone) and my fitbit clearly says I was asleep at this time. Its one thing I can't explain! What are your thoughts?
 

Another thing bothering me is lastnight I noticed some ink marks on my bedding.. I do journal in bed but I'm meticulous with my pens and I haven't used them over the last few days. I looked everywhere for a blue marker around/in the bed but nothing. Although annoyed I didn't think much of it as it could have been anything. Then today I noticed additional spots that weren't there lastnight when I first saw them, none on the carpet, or anywhere else just the bedding. Then just now I opened my wardrobe to find a random line drawn on the inside of the door in the same pen! Could this be someone messing with me? 
 

There are other things which may or may not be explainable but these two things in particular have baffled me! 
 

Would love some opinions! Have attached the picture of me sleeping with the time stamp and my fitbit reading for that night.. 
 

received_401121120761485.jpeg

received_2464027723882804.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
XenoFish

You sleep with the lights on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Off the top of my head. You could've taken the photo yourself without being fully conscious (people do strange things in their sleep). The ink stain may have already been there without being noticed. While I respect your effort, the time doesn't say AM or PM. So we are really left to guess.

Edited by XenoFish
Wrong wordy words.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
carartist127

I LOVE that u let the kitten feel close to you it ws not alone when it passedxxur wonderful for doing so

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexandrajunex
6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Off the top of my head. You could've taken the photo yourself without being fully conscious (people do strange things in their sleep). The ink stain may have already been there without being noticed. While I respect your effort, the time doesn't say AM or PM. So we are really left to guess.

I had my bedside lamp on yes, as I said I was trying to stay awake.. 

It's a 24hr clock so all AM.. 

I wish I were making it up as its freaked me out! I can usually give things an explanation of some sort but this I can't. 

 

It's a brand new throw on the bed so definitely wasn't already on that and I make my bed and spend alot of time sat on it every day so I would have noticed. It doesn't explain the ink line inside the door either. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexandrajunex
7 minutes ago, carartist127 said:

I LOVE that u let the kitten feel close to you it ws not alone when it passedxxur wonderful for doing so

Aww thank you, I wouldn't have had it any other way! Her sibling had already passed away after a vet visit but fortunately the rest of the litter (4) survived and are now happy, healthy 8 week old kittens! One of which I've had to keep for myself #FailedFoster lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
highdesert50

Somnambulism can be brought on by stress, perhaps the kitten, and result an event that is not remembered, such as sleep walking or other physical activity. The ink stains? How old is your son? Was he perhaps 'scribling' his goodbyes to the cat, too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
27 minutes ago, highdesert50 said:

Somnambulism can be brought on by stress, perhaps the kitten, and result an event that is not remembered, such as sleep walking or other physical activity. The ink stains? How old is your son? Was he perhaps 'scribling' his goodbyes to the cat, too.

I think the fitbit would have recorded anything like that. 

@Alexandrajunex  I think someone is messing with you.  It's called gaslighting.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1

Just to mention at the time of passing I've heard many an unexplainable event. The cat passing may have prompted some activity. Tis a mysterious universe I am for sure of.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonman

There's a spike in the sleep guage right when the picture was taken - maybe it was you fumbling with the phone in a sleepy haze. You can't trust a Fitbit to accurately tell if you woke up for a minute and fiddled with the phone, it's not like it has a brain wave scanner in it, it's a watch. It's basically guessing. Not to mention that photo sure looks like you are holding the phone in your left hand taking a selfie. I'm guessing your phone would be laying down to charge, not pointed right at you naturally like you're holding it, right?

The pen thing - who knows. Kids have strange habits of drawing on things and not putting the cap back on.

I wouldn't put much thought into any of it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2

You were having dreams, self analysis.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SecretSanta
1 hour ago, moonman said:

There's a spike in the sleep guage right when the picture was taken - maybe it was you fumbling with the phone in a sleepy haze. You can't trust a Fitbit to accurately tell if you woke up for a minute and fiddled with the phone, it's not like it has a brain wave scanner in it, it's a watch. It's basically guessing. Not to mention that photo sure looks like you are holding the phone in your left hand taking a selfie. I'm guessing your phone would be laying down to charge, not pointed right at you naturally like you're holding it, right?

The pen thing - who knows. Kids have strange habits of drawing on things and not putting the cap back on.

I wouldn't put much thought into any of it.

I’m not very familiar with Fitbit but there also looks like a red mark (indicating awake) around the time as well. According to what I’ve read it’s recording very brief periods of being awake, like turning over or moving. Possibly just awake long enough to snap a picture.

Edited by SecretSanta
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
moonman
41 minutes ago, SecretSanta said:

I’m not very familiar with Fitbit but there also looks like a red mark (indicating awake) around the time as well. According to what I’ve read it’s recording very brief periods of being awake, like turning over or moving. Possibly just awake long enough to snap a picture.

You're right, I missed that. The Fitbit even agrees that she was briefly awake at that exact 2:40 time, then went right back into REM dream sleep.

She woke up in a daze, probably checked her phone to tell the time or check for messages and fumbled the button to take a photo by accident. She was so wiped out that she forgot doing it.

Photo mystery solved as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexandrajunex

Thank you thank you thank you! 

I didn't notice the spike! Sometimes it takes someone else to point out what's right in front of you lol much appreciated!

 

As for the pen marks I'm still baffled, I have a 2yr old and a 9yr old but they aren't allowed in my bedroom other than my eldest occasionally getting in to bed with me through the night. So I know it definitely wasn't them I just can't figure it out. The marks on my bed are dots, it looks like someone has flicked ink but then there's a line on the door in the same ink. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.