Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cops: Stop calling 911 about your stolen weed

BrooklynGuy

Deputies ask man to quit calling about his stolen marijuana

Authorities say a Florida man repeatedly called 911 to report that his roommate had stolen his marijuana. A deputy for the Pasco County Sheriff's Office posted a Twitter response to the man's calls Saturday night: Stop calling. Deputy Neal Zalva says in the Twitter video that he called the man back to tell him to quit contacting the sheriff's office about his stolen marijuana. Zalva recorded the video as part of the agency's #TweetAlong program, which allows viewers to get a behind-the-scenes look at the police work by the deputies.

Read more: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/deputies-ask-man-quit-calling-about-his-stolen-marijuana-n1066431

• Haha 8

Wow.  Stoners.....But, but, but my roommate stole my weed! :lol:

Meanwhile......Recreational marijuana use remains illegal in Florida.

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

I wonder if cops in legal states get a lot of ...somebody ripped me off...calls.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I'm glad they just asked him to quit calling instead of throwing him in jail for something stupid. 

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I'm glad they just asked him to quit calling instead of throwing him in jail for something stupid. 

Too right.  Calling "the man" when someone ripped you off on a deal for a bag of weed was NOT a mistake people made in the 70s :w00t:

• Haha 4

*opens baggie* Oregano?  *calls 911 and demands satisfaction* I was wondering how anyone could be this.... dumb? But then I realized it was Florida Man we're talking about here. Nothing to see here, folks. Lol

• Haha 5

Back in the day no one needed to mine I was so bugard up i used to dish it out to everyone then wonder where the bloody hell it had gone 

Edited by Matt221
c*** up
  • Haha 2

This deserves a Darwin Award. 

• Like 1