Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

French DGSE Targeting me w/Frequencies

EMRVictim ofDGSE

The French Intelligence Agency (DGSE), [French: Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure; English: Directorate-General for External Security] is using chemicals & electromagnetic radiation to murder & Possibly conduct experiments on U.S. citizens.

I am the victim of an ephemeral episode of Gang stalking and these perpetual harassments perpetrated by the DGSE: Microwave, Infrasound, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Pulses, and Electromagnetic Radiation.

This is an open letter to the large number of victims of electromagnetic radiation torture or gang stalking in the United States and around the globe. In spite of how unremarkable this torment might be to those who are not directly victimized, this phenomenon has nevertheless saturated our lives like a tsunami overtaking lowlands below sea level. If I may, I would like to share my experience of the past 4 years with the other victims. I believe sharing this experience with all concerned parties will hopefully offer everyone another optic to the sinister practices that have so negatively impacted our lives. There is a significant majority who probably has never heard of the above mentioned harassments. Understandably, those in that majority will have a tendency to quickly dismiss the existence of such groups as hog wash. I invite you to acquaint yourself a little with this phenomenon by conducting web searches for the above underlined keywords.

My Eternal Divine Creator has guided me to the Educate yourself website and a few others where I discovered key pieces to the puzzle of this agony that has been my life for the past 4 years. This compares little to those who have endured this hell over a period of a decade or longer. Those of you who have been fighting these scumbags one way or another, I applaud you. The information on these websites gave me a clearer picture of the intricacy and sophistication of the operation that was mounted against me. Although I was certain I could not possibly be the sole victim, but I was flabbergasted to learn of the vast number of Americans being victimized in this fashion.

At the onset of my ordeal, I was fairly certain of the hand of a foreign power as the force responsible for my problems. I was very confused and ardently sought in earnest to comprehend what was going on in my life, but failed miserably. I failed because I was unaware of the existence of gang / organized stalking and electromagnetic radiation as a mode of harassment in this country. In my case the goal was not purely harassment, it has been a continuous attempt to murder me since April 2006. Needless to say I was also ignorant of the exact nature of the threat I was facing and how they had set out to destroy my life.

I discovered being a target in April of 2006 while – as a US Army Major – I was temporarily posted at a U.S. Embassy in North Africa. Upon arrival in that country, I noticed being under heavy surveillance. The surveillance did not bother me, because traveling US Government employees are well aware of host countries prerogative to verify the bona fide of visitors crossing their national borders. All we can do is observe and take note. Then a biochemical compound was introduced into my eye drop at the hotel. After an incubation period, the eye drop caused me to suffer several heart attacks. In fact while the former K.G.B. officer Mr. Alexander V. Litvinenko was decimating in a London hospital of a radioactive tea, my body was undergoing a series of unexplained physiological problems. The effects of the biochemical compound culminated into an episode that felt like my inside was about to explode. By then I was already in another country and became convinced of being targeted for assassination, but in a manner to make it appear as if I died of natural cause.

During the period subsequent to April 2006, I observed, noted, and tracked the responsible parties as they were tracking me through Algeria, Qatar, Bahrain, England, and ultimately to the Washington DC area. Given that I noticed French nationals as part of a surveillance team tracking me from North Africa to the United States, I suspected the involvement of the DGSE. However I could not prove it.

As a Lieutenant Colonel assigned at the Pentagon, I became the target of an intensive – around the clock – inconspicuous surveillance. When I reported that fact to my organization, I was command referred to the agency’s psychiatrist. I started to get back at the low life tormentors by photographing and following them around. I would pick one moron and follow him / her around for a few miles. At such moments, the group would become more aggressive and block me off. Although the Modus Operandi (MO) was somewhat similar to gang stalking, but initially, the object of the operation against me was other than gang stalking. I believe this has strictly been a foreign intelligence operation to gather information and who knows what else. I observed members of the group surveilling me at the Pentagon and at both Headquarters of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). At the beginning, their surveillance teams consisted mostly of individuals who appeared to be of Caucasian Americans, western Europeans, and sub-Saharan lineages. It was not until a little later that the demographic of the group slowly became that of the Washington DC area. Despite the covert MO, I believe their operation went bad because I was able to see them and took pictures of several of their operatives.

When they realized I was able to identify them, they then began a campaign to discredit me. They temporarily modified the goal of their operation to overt gang stalking. They were evidently trying to aggravate and overwhelm me with – but not limited to – the following subliminal actions:

a. They got extremely close to me to the point of violating my personal space.

b. They jingled the change in their pockets

c. They would rush to follow me as I entered buildings

d. They crowded me in elevators and everywhere I went.

e. The harassment continued on the highway as they boxed me in order to force me to drive slower.

f. At night they followed behind me with their high beams

g. They called my phone while I slept during the night to say nothing and hang up

h. They topped it off by moving my rental car from one end of the parking lot to another while the car was parked and locked on a military installation. That was an attempt to make me think I was losing my mind or in the event I shared that information with anyone, my interlocutor would definitely report me as being out of my mind.

I was convinced they were trying to isolate me, push me over the edge, or make others think I was a lunatic. The overt harassment ceased abruptly when my employer referred me to the agency psychiatrist. I surmised they stopped because they were probably satisfied with the accomplishment of a secondary goal. Who would believe someone who has been referred to the psychiatrist?

The overt gang stalking did not last long (maybe 3 weeks max), but the operation continued. They reverted to a more clandestine phase that has been ongoing since the end of June 2006. They proceeded with a series of stealthy home and car intrusions to spray chemicals in the air for me to breathe, on my clothes, on my provisions, and water supply. On the roadways they used cars to engulf me with chemicals that reacted with the other chemicals they put in my food to eventually cause death of natural cause. Helicopters are used extensively to release certain chemicals either directly over me or over my expected routes. When the helicopters pass directly overhead, I would immediately feel flu-like symptoms. Other times I would feel a terrible fatigue coming over me.

When the chemicals released from cars did not work, they switched to low frequency infrasound (LFI). Ultimately, they began using electromagnetic waves, electromagnetic pulses, and electromagnetic radiations still combined with bio-chemicals. While in my apartments, I would always feel through walls electronic attacks, which caused me to move out of several apartments and ended up living on a boat. During the chemicals, infrasound, and radiations assault on my being, they have targeted every organ in my body. At a minimum they targeted my stomach, my heart, my brain, my eyes, my pancreas, my liver, my kidneys, my lungs, prostate, my muscle group, my sinus / respiratory system, and my digestive system. They targeted my circulatory system by trying to induce a disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC).

The harassments and attempts to murder me are conducted seamlessly from state to state and to a neighboring country. They flew roundtrip with me when I went to another state from Washington DC. The radiation campaign continued during the flights, aboard the airplanes. As soon as I landed at my destination, the radiation assault would continue without missing a beat. When I drove from Washington, DC to Oklahoma, NY, and Canada, they were with me every step of the way. While in Montreal and Toronto, Canada, they used vehicles with Canadian license plates. When I crossed the border back to the United States, they reverted to using vehicles with US plates. Another time, I drove to Louisiana, but the surveillance and harassments seamlessly followed me through Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida.

In view of the extensive resources that have been used in these operations, it is perfectly logical for any victim to blame the US government for their pains. Most observers would agree that only a government could afford to dedicate such boundless resources to conduct these operations. However, I realized that it is not always the US Government in every case. Having been the target of this maltreatment for 4 years, I have discovered that there are multiple forces at work in this country. It should not surprise anyone that foreign intelligence agencies would find it beneficial to use these, for-hire, groups to maintain anonymity while operating in this country. Based on my observation, these groups are made up of a gaggle of regular citizens and a variety of active, possibly retired, city, state, and federal government employees and contractors. However, I believe the top layer of the group pulling the strings here in this country for the DGSE is more than likely former US Special Forces and intelligence mercenaries. The gaggle of citizens works in family unit. When in restaurant settings, a female, as part of a couple, would be the one carrying the portable radiation weapon in her purse or pocketbook.

Due to the composition of these groups, it is fairly easy for them to project a US Government façade. Any mercenary or traitor with ties to a current or former agency can easily convince that agency to stage a law enforcement exercise along the route of someone they are torturing. One victim listed on his website the name and badge number of an FBI agent supposedly working for that agency’s special investigative division (SID). I do not know the circumstances in which that information was revealed. It could be as accurate as it could also be misleading. I would be very leery at the veracity of any information provided by a tormentor unless it can be proven having originated at that agency. In what circumstance would the FBI reveal to a victim or alleged suspect that he/she is the subject of a special investigation? I do not know, but a mercenary or a US Government  employee (a traitor), on the payroll of the DGSE or any other foreign intelligence agency, could have staged the whole encounter or any law enforcement exercise. This way all responsibilities would diverge from the culpable parties to a US entity. Victims would obviously think that they are the subject of a legitimate US Government operation or investigation.

My experience for the past 13 years is, by most assessments, analogous to the ordeal of the other victims in America. The following occurrences scratch only the surface of the torment I have been going through:

• Violations of privacy. Total violations of privacy and civil liberties
  • Home and car intrusions. Clandestine intrusions of my domicile and car. These violations include any home or car to which I might have access. They clandestinely entered my family home in Oklahoma, my mother and sister’s home in Florida, home of close friends, daughter’s car. The intrusion is also done while I slept and in the shower. That was made possible after sleep-induced chemicals were pumped into the apartment causing me to fall into a deep sleep.
  • Gang/organized stalking. The overt gang stalking was short-lived and lasted about 3 weeks.
  • Base operation. Not sure of a base operation but I am sure several have moved into my building and the building where my girlfriend lives. The possibility of a substation in my apartment building and hers is very likely.
  • Directed Energy Weapons. I have been perpetually targeted with Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) in my apartment, my friend’s apartment, on my boat and on the road.
  • Temporary physiological problems. Suffered from the two extremes of induced diarrhea and constipation. Persistent anxiety / Abdominal pains / Occasional excessive urination / Unexplained headaches / eyesight deterioration. Mosquito stings sensation on the body producing an itching sensation. Wild legs jerking while in bed giving a feeling of restless leg syndrome.
  • Heart palpitation. Sudden Heart palpitation while sleeping or in a relaxed mode. On several occasions, my heart had skipped a beat. They have been attempting to remotely give me a heart attack for a long time
  • High body heat. Sudden extremely high body heat while sleeping. I think this is caused by electromagnetic radiations, which can be fatal if the body temperature is elevated above a safe level.
  • Vibration of organs. I have felt vibrations of my chest cavity, my eyes, glands, and other parts of the body.
  • High level of Potassium. High level of potassium in the blood after being exposed to a high dose of chemicals and radiations.
  • Misdiagnose of Mental illness. Forced into a mental hospital, diagnosed with delusional disorder and forced into medical retirement
  • Questionable Lab Results. Although my biological system was under tremendous stress due to chemicals and electromagnetic waves and radiation, my lab results are always within range. My suspicions have always been that the DGSE accessed the Lab Company’s database and tempered with the results.
  • The phone call. I met a very nice couple at the Vancouver Airport. They invited me to join them at their Airlines VIP lounge. As an attorney, the lady gave me free legal advice after having met only 15 minutes earlier. They gave me their business cards, a book to read, and asked me to stay in touch with them. By the time I got off the plane at Dulles Airport and attempted to thank them for the book and say goodbye, they received “the phone call” and looked terrified and did not even want to shake my hand to say goodbye. I then remembered seeing the government looking moron trying to keep on eye on me as I was boarding the plane. Another time, I went to visit a family friend of at least 18 years. Their house is where I was always welcomed. If the door is open, I merely need to let my presence known and enter. It is a house where on many occasions, I played dominoes, cards, ate many dinners, and slept when I visited. When I went for a visit in December 2006, he was not home, but his wife received “the phone call.” She looked terrified and disappeared into the bedroom where she remained and did not come out to talk to me. Her husband, an army colleague and friend, who always made time to meet me for a drink, abruptly stopped calling. I figured immediately I was being isolated.
  • Burning sensation of the skin, bottom of my feet, and internal organs. The internal burning mostly occurs near the areas of the stomach, the pancreas, the heart (more than any other area), and the kidneys, etc.
  • Blacklisted. Although fully qualified with specialized skills, I was refused employment with a couple of federal agencies.
  • Attempts to make me destitute. Something was done with the Defense Accounting System to cause me to miss several retirement checks. I have no idea what exactly was done. The situation was corrected.
  • Incarceration Attempts. Once the police pulled me over for a traffic infraction. Rather than coming over to my car to ask me the routine questions, the officer remained in his squad car and began to insult me on the PA system. When I ignored him he just drove away. Another time, I could not sleep because of all the chemicals that were sprayed in the apartment. At 0300 hours, I went for a ride and saw someone following me. I changed lane, but he mirrored my moves. A little later, the police pulled me over. This time the police came to the car and asked the routine questions and told me that I was weaving all over the roads. I briefly explained to him the reasons why I was changing lanes. This officer was probably not in their stalking network. He apparently believed my  explanation and he mentioned that it was a fireman who called the department and gave my car’s description and told the station that I was swerving all over the road. A FIREMAN!!!
  • Electronic monitoring. I have been the subject of a very intense electronic monitoring apparatus. They constantly monitor my phones, computers, email addresses, bank accounts, credit cards etc. A bug was placed on my laptop computer as I was charging it at a public cafe with no wireless access. They were able to access my computer through the electrical outlet. Other times, they accessed my laptop computer while I was using the computer on battery power only and not even on the Internet. I normally disable the communication hardware on all my laptop computers. So you do not have to be on the Internet to be vulnerable.
  • • Targeted with microwave radar. Through walls microwave radar and electronic torture. Most of the time, I only get radiated when I am alone in the living room. Other times, if someone else is in the living room with me, I am not radiated. Therefore, they know exactly when I am alone in a certain room.
  • Missing items. Family’s passports and other items came up missing.
  • The zapping and Zing. Constant zapping / Zing of the body with Low Frequencies Infrasound (LFI) and electromagnetic waves and pulses.
  • Subliminal license plates. License plates with a subliminal message: “ZIIIING”. However, this could very well be a coincidence.
  • Terrible fatigue. Drop dead fatigue after passing through a chemically contaminated area and high radiation exposure. This sometimes occurs subsequent to a helicopter over flight.
  • Divergence of responsibility. Something is always done to remove responsibility from the true culprits and place it on a US Government agency. That way the victim will think that he/she happens to be the subject of a bona fide US Government investigation.
  • Isolation. Old friends do not return phone calls and broke contact. Others awkwardly turned away upon seeing me in the metro.
  • Letters to Congress met with silence.

This is not to exonerate the US Government

Despite the similarities of my ordeal and that of the other victims, I am absolutely certain my problems did not begin with the US Government. My intention here is not to exonerate the US Government and give them a get-out-of-jail-free card. I have no idea what the US Government knows, nor am I aware of their activities under the veil of secrecy. I emphasize BEGIN here, because I am unaware of the US government’s actions when I submitted a report of being under heavy surveillance. If any US Government agency has jumped on the bandwagon and is piggybacking on the DGSE’s actions to use me as a guinea pig, remove me from society, or finish the job started by the French, unfortunately and sadly I cannot prove it. I believe the tormentors and aggressors responsible for these sadistic acts will lay in the bed they are making for themselves. This includes rogue US agents or US agencies.

The last thing you would find me doing at this time is to defend the US Government. However, what’s fair is fair. I have observed and tracked the culpable parties as they followed me from the Middle East to Washington DC. In fact I was badly mistreated by agencies of the US government when I reported the aggressive intelligence operation that was mounted against me. They:

a. Stripped me of my access to classified information

b. Referred me to three psychiatrists

c. Diagnosed me of delusional disorder

d. Had me admitted in the psychiatric ward at Walter Reed Army Hospital for 30 days

e. Forced me into early retirement.

In view of the covert nature of these activities, how do I know the DGSE is responsible for my psychological and physical torture? I was stationed overseas when the DGSE made several barnyard attempts to begin the process to try to recruit me as an intelligence asset. I saw through their amateurish tactics and of course stayed clear of them. I suspected several subsequent indirect attempts to collect on me, which I did my best to sidestep. I remember calling them some unflattering names while they were monitoring my cell phones. I saw the French as part of a team surveilling me when the biochemical compound was introduced into my eye drops in a country in the Middle East and as they were tracking me through the countries mentioned in paragraph 5 above.

Knowing they monitor my cell phones around the clock, I communicated with the DGSE and conveyed to them that I am certain they are responsible for torturing and trying to kill me by means of bioterrorism. I also informed them of the detail of their operation and their use of helicopters. They used to employ helicopters multiple times daily, once I put that information out on the wireless for anyone to capture, they immediately discontinued the use of the helicopters. Although not as intense as before, the use of helicopters resumed later. I am not sure what agency is currently flying them.

My experience is extremely similar if not identical to the ordeal of the other victims. On 4 February 2008, I sent a letter to Congressman Silvestre Reyes, Chairman of the Congressional Subcommittee on Intelligence and some other members of that same committee. The same letter was sent to my district Representative in Florida, Congresswoman Ms. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen. She forwarded my letter to the Director of my agency a US Army Lieutenant General, but I do not know what the agency did with that letter. In that letter, I accused the French Intelligence Agency of being responsible for my ordeal. Not knowing what I was dealing with at that time, I accused the DGSE of waging bioterrorism on select Americans and me. During my research, I discovered that the French Intelligence Agency has a directorate solely and exclusively dedicated to the malicious exploitation of electromagnetic radiations. I suggest a search on the web for DRM and DGSE. I must also admit that due to the compartmentalization of such programs, I am unaware of the microwave / electromagnetic radiations capabilities of the other western intelligence agencies.

Based on my experience of having been the target of this agony, the radiation campaign is usually complemented with applications of chemicals to accomplish a desired effect. The chemicals used are normally absorbed into the blood stream via touch, food consumption, or through the respiratory system. I think the chemicals are plentiful in nature and to a certain degree in the human body and seem to have no adverse affect on those not being targeted. Those chemicals are forced into the body clandestinely

I think the zapping sensation we have been experiencing might be a reaction of the chemicals already in the body, with Low Frequencies Infrasound, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Pulses and Electromagnetic Radiations. Why no one else feels the zapping unless they are especially targeted? I do not know. The same goes for eating radiated food. When I feel the presence of these chemicals in a public setting, I would be the only one affected. Regardless of the chemicals’ point of entry into the body, they tend to leave a bitter or salty after taste in the saliva. When an item contaminated with chemicals is touched, the chemicals would quickly travel through my body and enter my blood stream, where subsequently will react with further chemicals, waves, and electromagnetic radiations.

I have been targeted with chemicals, or a type of radiation, in the following manner:

a. Pushed into my apartment through the vent system for a variety of purpose, for example to induce deep sleep. 

b. Someone would enter my apartment clandestinely to spray or apply the chemicals everywhere in the apartment; basically to everything that I might touch or come into contact with my body. Imagine being unable to shower, wear your own clothes and shoes, make coffee, and eat food from your own home. They have at a minimum applied the chemicals on:

• all clothing articles,
  • inside my shoes
  • the bed and bed linen, towels
  • mixed in with my body lotion and liquid soap
  • books
  • provisions and water supply
  • inside washer and dryer
  • on furniture, table and counter tops etc.
  • on the floor 
  • on personal items: phones, computers and computer peripherals 

c. The chemicals were applied inside my car or any car that I could use particularly rental and friend’s car: on the gearshift, the armrest, the steering wheel, the floorboard, and the air inside the car. It had gotten so bad that I finally decided to stop driving the car altogether. I bought a bicycle to use as a mean of transportation. Since I drive a friend’s car on occasions, the same thing is being done to her car.

d. Although they prefer to release the chemicals in enclosed spaces, but the chemicals are also released along roads and trails where they anticipate me to pass. They released chemicals on: bicycle paths, inside public areas, e.g., malls, restaurants, coffee shops, libraries, hospitals, shopping centers, metro stations, trains, buses, friends’ homes I routinely visit, and any other particular public venues. 

e. Some victims doubt the demented low life imbeciles are using helicopters. Well I have news for them. They have used helicopters on me with almost the same intensity as road vehicles. The helicopters were used multiple times daily to release chemicals over my anticipated routes. They regularly fly over my apartments, over friends’ residences where I would visit, and everywhere in the Washington DC area. For example, if they see me trying to cross a certain choke point like a bridge, they would rush to that location to release chemicals. On a few occasions, the helicopters flew over the White House in order to drop chemicals on me. These incidences left me very puzzled because the air space over the White House is supposed to be restricted and a no-fly zone. On the eve of the presidential inauguration [Jan. 19, 2009], I was in front of the White House observing the festivities and President elect Obama was supposed to be at the concert at the Lincoln Memorial. A helicopter flew aggressively over the entire area, all the way up to the White House releasing chemicals that I distinctly felt. Another time, not more than a minute before the President’s helicopters landed on the White House Lawn, a blue and white helicopter flew directly over the White House to drop chemicals on me.

f. Chemicals or a very high dose of radiation are applied to my Post Office Box to contaminate my mail.

Besides what is depicted on the web, I have never seen any electromagnetic radiation weapons. Nevertheless, based on observation, I am sure they come in all shapes and sizes. From the one that fits in the vehicle to the portable ones that appear to be small enough to fit in a lady’s pocketbook and big enough to fit in a large suitcase. The techniques and frequencies they used vary. I would feel the body blows where the radiation is felt throughout the body and most of the time in the pit of my chest cavity near my heart. They have been deployed in a variety of methods to have access to my body. The electromagnetic waves and radiations have targeted me mostly in the following manner:

a. At home. When I am at home, I am subjected to a series of through-the-wall assault by means of electromagnetic waves, pulses and radiations. On many occasions the radiations come through the floor. I no longer have an apartment, but I spend a lot of time with a friend where I am certain they have acquired several apartments in the same building. They constantly target me while I am at the computer because they know I love to build and fix computers. 

b. On the roads. The radiation blasts are sometimes directed at the car’s floorboard and pedals. That way, the radiation would enter my body when my feet rest on the floor or the pedals of the car. Based on the observed street MO and the nature of the electromagnetic spectrum, they would fire the waves from much greater distances than radiations. To engage the electromagnetic radiation weapons, they always try to get fairly close to the vehicle I am in before firing. I am not exactly sure of the radiation weapons’ effective range, but I figured it to be approximately 150-200 meters. However the waves’ ranges are basically limitless. They tend to drive slower than the flow of traffic to allow me to get within range before firing the radiation weapons. They use the same MO to radiate any restaurants or coffee shops where I’d enter to radiate all food items in the facility. The type of radiation used to radiate the food in restaurants or in the car does not react with my body as far as I could tell. 

c. Public Venues. The portable radiation weapons are used when I am using public transportation and other public venues such as shopping centers, restaurants, bookstores, coffee shops and any enclosed areas. I have been radiated from a variety of bags: suitcases, backpacks, male and female handbags or shoulder bags, shopping bags, computer bags, etc. I changed my eating venues and have been using establishments that are about 100 meters away from where a vehicle could pull up. To circumvent that modification the morons would enter the establishment with a bag containing a portable radiation weapon. Once I was in a coffee shop located about 90 meters from the curb where a car could pull up. They sent a bag-carrying moron into the shop to radiate the food I had just purchased. This is an indication that I had extended the range of that particular wavelength. Again, I did not feel any zapping or zing, but the food was indisputably radiated. 

d. Their goals have been to get near me with a bag containing the portable electromagnetic radiation weapon. I do not know the effective range of the portable radiation weapon, but I estimate it to be approximately 10 meters. If I had already picked up my food, the carrier would either take a seat near me or just pass about a few feet from where I am seated. Therefore, the food is being radiated as I am eating it. On the other hand they have preceded me into food courts or prêt-a-manger restaurants with either a large suitcase, smaller backpack, or shoulder bags and just stood or pass within range of the food in the building. 

e. Floor space area. At times a particular portion of floors would be radiated in anticipation I would stand, walk on that space or just rest my foot there for a while. Most of the time it is an indoor floor space area of a business where they expect me to go. However, a section of the bike trail was radiated in anticipation that I would walk there. I am not sure how long the feet must be in contact with the floor for the radiation to take effect. Invariably, my feet would begin to feel very warm and sometimes even uncomfortably hot. Imagine the span of time we stand at a cashier lane and in the aisle of our favorite items in a department store. What about when we go to a public Internet café? Several victims report a common tactic. A string of those criminals would rush to the cash register right before the victims. In addition to harassment, I think this is probably a plot to keep the victim at a certain location longer than usual to give the radiation time to enter his/her body via their feet. In my experience, they have applied (most likely remotely) some sort of radiation on floors at the following locations:

1) The cashier lane at a specific store, e.g., grocery store

2) The electronic aisle of a department store (I love to evaluate new gadgets) 

3) Under the computer terminal in an Internet café 

4) Underground shopping malls. 

5) The aisle of a library or bookstore holding my favorite books 

6) In front of the elevators in a building I regularly frequent. 

7) A section of a bike trail.

f. On my boat. When I am on my boat on the Chesapeake Bay, they shoot electromagnetic waves from other boats at a distance or from vehicles on nearby roads. When they need to radiate me on the boat, they have used small underwater crafts (little submarines) to get under my boat in order to radiate my body and everything else onboard. Once they even tried to capsize my boat by pushing the boat up from under the water. 

g. Grocery shopping. When I go grocery shopping, the groceries are radiated as soon as they are purchased. A vehicle would get close enough to the one I am in and fire a burst of the electromagnetic weapon. By the time I reach my destination the groceries are unusable to me, because if I eat that food, the radiated food would cause my body to get extremely hot. The situation is the same if I purchase any food at the drive through. I do not feel any interaction with the radiation used to radiate the food, (no zing, zap or burning). 

h. Aboard airplanes. They have radiated me aboard airplanes as well. This means that the portable contraption must be benign enough not to raise suspicions when going through airport security. On the other hand, they may have TSA agents in their pockets or their payroll who look the other way.

For the past 34 months I have not been eating at home because I discovered they were either radiating or putting chemicals in my food. This is exceptionally important for them to radiate the food or anything I plan to eat or drink. They have been deliberately radiating food in restaurants, food courts, and coffee shops they expect me to enter. When I eat radiated food the temperature of my body would immediately spike much higher than normal. I presume that this is an attempt to radiate and incinerate all the cells in my body. I would feel the heat emanating from within my entire body and would break into sweats. Basically, the radiation campaign on my body is applied via several fashions or layers:

a. They either put chemicals or radiate everything I plan to consume.

b. They radiate or apply chemicals on everything they anticipate I would touch.

c. They release chemicals in areas they expect me to enter or pass through in order for me to breathe them.

d. Ultimately they perpetually harass me with Electromagnetic waves, pulses, and radiations in my apartments, from vehicles on the roads and possibly helicopters.

Ihave been in excellent health for my entire life of 52 years until the DGSE began an unrelenting campaign to murder me since April of 2006. Due to the nonstop harassment, I have suffered from a variety of ailments. Some of the ailments appeared to be temporary, but have left permanent indicators of what doctors may see as the normal wear and tear of the human body. I can attribute the following ailments to the harassments and attempts on my life:

• Brain meningioma (probably resulted from the biochemical they placed in my eye drops that my body was rejecting).
  • Severe sinusitis. Large polyps appeared in my sinus cavities that occasionally completely obstruct my nasal passages. Since all victims are thoroughly profiled, they induce the swelling in my nasal cavities in order to exploit my medical condition of sleep apnea.
  • Nodules in my lungs.
  • d. Diminished renal functions (scars on my kidneys, probably due to radiation).
  • e. Pancreatitis. I am unaware of the physical state of my pancreas, but for a while, the organ’s functions were greatly diminished. For example a small meal would take over 5 hours to digest. Other times, the blood sugar level would be as erratic to reach a low of 54.
  • f. I was diagnosed with the bacteria of Helicobacter Pylori in my stomach.
  • g. Prostatitis. Growth of the prostate. However, this is a normal thing for a man my age, but the growth escalated more than normal during a very short time.
  • h. The two extremes of constipation and excessive diarrhea
  • i. Malfunction of the body’s natural cooling ability (from excessive sweating to the inability to sweat at all even after a 4-hour bike ride). As a result I almost suffered a heat stroke.
  • j. Multiple heart attacks. There has been a continuous effort to remotely give me a heart attack with a combination of chemicals and infrasound or electromagnetic waves, pulses, and radiation.
  • k. Adrenal insufficiency. This is probably from the biochemical compound they placed in my eye drops back in April 2006.
  • l. Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC). This was supposed to cause a general internal hemorrhage

Is it really possible to individually target the body’s organs to produce a specific result? As previous research by the military and other civilian entities have proven, the human organs have specific resonant frequency that can be targeted with a specific frequency for good or ill using low frequency infrasound and radiations along the electromagnetic spectrum. Therefore, with the proper dose of chemicals and the right frequencies, each organ, in the body can be targeted with either the goal of optimization or deterioration.

Why was I selected for this electromagnetic radiation torture in the first place? After a careful analysis of my past voyages, I believe I have a pretty good idea why the DGSE selected me for elimination. They are deliberately trying to murder me. Once they realized I was able to identify them and took pictures of their operatives, they switched to discredit me at the very least. How did I manage to upset the French Intelligence Agency? Albeit unintentional, it must have been something I said that ruffled their feathers. Any first world western country trying to kill an individual for having said something deemed insulting depicts the actions of a 4th world country that just happen to have a nuclear weapon. I can enumerate several reasons for their first attempt to eliminate me clandestinely while I was assigned at a diplomatic post and why they will do anything to finish the job:

a. They made an amateurish attempt to begin the process to try to recruit me as an intelligence asset. I immediately saw it coming and avoided it.

b. They subsequently made other veil attempts to collect on me, which I always recognized and did my best to sidestep.

c. While they were monitoring my cell phone:

1) I called them amateur loud enough for them to hear me.

2) I commented that if it was not for U.S. and foreign intervention in World Wars I and II, their official language would have been German.

3) Or maybe it is because I also said that former British colonies fair tremendously much better than former French colonies.

d. Since I survived the initial attempts on my life and know exactly that they are the culprits and have conveyed that fact to them, now they are definitely on a quest to finish the job to silence me.

28. According to Internet postings, there are over 3 million victims of electromagnetic radiation in the United States. Once I learned of their existence, I began to compare the MO used and the victims’ physiological complaints. The techniques and numerous afflictions reported by other victims, unmistakably, parallel the MO I observed and after effects of electromagnetic radiation torture I  felt. Notwithstanding the covert operations to radiate my body 24/7 for the past 4 years, I am certain the DGSE has a hand in the initial and subsequent attempts on my life.

29. Is the DGSE also responsible for the electromagnetic radiation torture of the other American victims? I do not know that, but if you ask me, I’d firmly say that the French Intelligence Agency has been using a segment of the American public as a pool of unwitting guinea pigs. Apparently, it seems that the goal of the experiment is to test, deploy, refine tactics, adjust, and improve in their use of electromagnetic radiation weapons. It does not take a rocket scientist to ascertain that this type of information falls in the realm of state national security secrets. No nation wants the international community to learn that its intelligence agency:

a. Has committed one of the gravest international infractions by trying to assassinate another country’s bona fide officer while assigned at a diplomatic post. This is in direct violation of Articles 1, 29, and 37 of the 1961 Vienna Convention, which covers the protection of diplomats and their embassy technical staff.

b. Has been using the American public or any other nation’s public as a pool of guinea pigs to test their electromagnetic radiations technology.

I have a distinct feeling that such violations are not without precedence. These activities are very well rehearsed. This is not the kind of operation one can throw together at the last minute. Let’s surmise I am the sole victim of the DGSE, sustaining an operation of such magnitude around the clock for 4 years requires vast resources, preparation, and countless rehearsals. Maybe the DGSE has been at this for the past decade or more rehearsing on unsuspecting Americans and other nationals.

At first I rationalized they could not possibly waste so much money on little me. More than likely, lies were spread about me that they used to justify my effective removal from society and murder. Why do they keep on the harassment for so long? Having observed these low lives for the past 4 years I do not see a group of citizens trying to honorably protect a defenseless community from a criminal, which I am not. In their ghostly faces, I saw a bunch of low lives scumbags that would drool at the sight of a $20 bill. The kind of low lives willing to sell their loved ones and will do anything for a few dollars. They are by far the lowest scumbags on this earth and they are being manipulated by a group of the most evil scumbags in the universe, the gutless, coward morons of the DGSE. Despite the lies that were spread about me, the only reason these imbeciles keep the harassment for so long is the bottom line: money.

What we have is a Foreign Intelligence Agency with unlimited funds to lease several helicopters and to pay for the services of countless greedy b*******. The DGSE is willing to pay a lot of money for someone to just sit in a café, a restaurant or the metro with a bag to radiate someone’s body or the food he/she is about to consume. Anyone willing to commit such acts without questioning the outcome of their actions is nothing but a low life scumbag, a traitor, who is selling his / her own soul and country for a few bucks. I do not believe they are doing any honorable deeds to protect the community. On the other hand they are a bunch of villainous mercenaries who should be locked up for murder, attempted murder on a large scale of a number of Americans, and as well as for the violation of American’s civil liberties and countless federal statutes.

What is going on in this country? Ms Eleanor White wrote “… maybe we are witnessing the onset of a global dictatorship where the end justifies the means…” This is a very costly venture. Due to the technology and resources at play here, it takes a government or an intelligence agency to undertake and sustain an operation of such magnitude. I cannot speak for the other victims, but from my optic, the French Intelligence Agency (DGSE) figures prominently in the chain of blame and responsibility for my torture.

Since the beginning of the electromagnetic assault on my being, I have had a litany of questions to which I have few answers. Albeit speculative, in an attempt to comprehend what has been going on, I would like to share some questions to everyone who might have a dog in this fight:

a. Is this really the prelude to establishing a New World order? Are we seeing the implementation of a global dictatorship?

b. Is the DGSE also the responsible party for the ordeal of the other American victims? What about the reported victims from other parts of the globe?

c. Under the smog of gang stalking, is the DGSE targeting suspected US intelligence agents in an effort to incapacitate, discredit, and or eliminate them?

d. Although I believe the DGSE is responsible for continuously trying to murder me with electromagnetic radiations, does this mean the US Government is not involved at all in my situation? That remains to be seen, because I am still puzzled at helicopters that fly directly over the White House (a restricted or no fly zone air space) to drop chemicals on me.

e. What agency sanctioned the use of these helicopters that flew directly over the White House to drop chemicals on me? Is it a US Government agency?

f. If it is a US Government agency, does this mean a rogue US government agency is trying to silence me? Having read the story of Frank Olson LSD and MKULTRA, I will not take anything or anyone for granted.

g. If it is not the U.S. government what entity sanctioned the helicopters that flew over the White House to drop chemicals on me? Were they sanctioned by the DGSE? If so, is the DGSE so well wired in this country to the extent of having access and authority to use the white house airspace literally one minute before the US President Helicopters land?

h. If the French Intelligence Agency is financing or directly running all these torture experiments on Americans, what is the DGSE’s agenda and ultimate goal?

i. Is this a payback (tit-for-tat) operation? Could this be the French retaliating for some sinister operations conducted by a US agency on French soil and citizens? Check this article in the United Kingdom newspaper Telegraph: French bread spiked with LSD in CIA experiment. Does this mean we are all caught in the middle of a trans-Atlantic intelligence war?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7415082/French-bread-spiked-with-LSD-in-CIA-experiment.html

j. Was this a US government operation that was compromised and the DGSE has been operating in the shadows of US government’s operations? Based on victims reporting, there is always an attempt to make it appear as if a US government agency might be responsible for the torture campaign.

k. Is it possible that a tool of our homeland security early warning systems has been hijacked by the DGSE that is using it to torture and kill Americans?

l. Unlimited Intelligence budget or not, sustaining these operations over 2 decades or longer requires a lot of money. What other countries, if any, are contributing to the French’s escapade?

m. What is the US Government true involvement in all of this?

n. Who has the authority to fly directly over the White House? What helicopter would be flying directly over the White House without a federal government or law enforcement affiliation?

o. Where is the oversight the American public expects from Congress?

p. What other country / countries or powerful group is really financing these expensive sinister ventures?

q. If this is ongoing across the globe, could it be a conspiracy of the industrialized nations’ intelligence agencies with a sinister agenda?

r. How does the DGSE select its victims? Are they selected at random or are they inadvertent witnesses of the DGSE’s escapades in this country?

s. Could it be a conspiracy of a small group of nations getting ready for something much more evil?

t. Is this the conspiracy of a very powerful group of nations that may or may not include the United States?

u. Is the ground being prepared for the full implementation of this technology in order to enforce a New World order?

v. Now that they know I am preparing this letter for the world, their efforts to kill me have intensified it seems. In addition to the radiation assault in the apartment, and from cars, they have been radiating everything I attempt to eat or drink. I believe they are slowly trying to incinerate all the cells in my body to cause a slow death. Does this mean I am doomed? They might think I am, but with one ounce of faith, I know I am not doomed. Meanwhile, is the US government playing the good shepherd? What other governments are playing good shepherds?

With respect, I would like to offer some advice to the other victims and those who think they might be in the cross hair of electromagnetic radiation harassment.

1. Do not isolate yourself. The worst thing you could do is to isolate yourself. You will play in their hands and they will be able to corner you a lot easier. Keep and nurture the few remaining friends and relatives who still believe in you.
  2. Watch out for a bag-carrying moron who would have entered any establishment immediately after you or has been waiting inside. That person would try to get close to your location or just passing nearby for no apparent reasons. The bag carriers are easily women carrying pocketbooks, or rolling computer bags.
  3. If you feel your feet warmer than normal or a little itchy in any circumstance, you might have just been targeted with a heavier dose of radiation. Put your feet up if possible.
  4. If you feel numbness in your hands, do not share that information with anyone, least of all a primary care physician. It is an attempt to temporarily inflict glove anesthesia on you. Please look it up.
  5. I think many victims were targeted because of something they might have witnessed during routine duties. So conduct an inventory of your contacts, travels, employment, as far back as about a year before you first became aware of being a victim. More than likely you will be able to discover the trigger of when and why you were selected for this torture. Remember also that the entity to which you might trace your agony may look as American as mom and apple pie, but might be on the payroll of a foreign entity.
  6. Scan the traffic ahead for any vehicle driving awkwardly slower than the flow of traffic and for road conditions (20 MPH in a 45 MPH zone). Due to the shorter effective range of electromagnetic radiation weapons, the morons would drive very slowly in traffic to allow you to get within range before firing the electromagnetic weapons. If you are taking too long to close the gap, they will attempt a left turn or a very slow, maladroit, right turn in order to force you to get within range. While scanning the rear traffic, watch out for the vehicle lingering at a distance. Once the weapon is fired, they will make a quick right turn to vacate the area as quickly as possible.
  7. Invest in a door chain or some sort of privacy lock that cannot be tempered with from the outside while you are in your home. Remember the shower is very noisy and you will not hear someone opening the front door. They probably have a key to your front door and your car.
  8. If it is possible, try to avoid multi-lane roads where they can be anywhere in traffic. On multilane roads, a car can be in the lane right next to your car shooting the radiation at your car pedals and your body. Try to use back roads where traffic is rather light. This way you can draw them to engage when traffic is fairly light and hopefully able to better identify them.
  9. Remove all trends and patterns from your lifestyle. Alternate your gathering places. Forego that favorite coffee shop, restaurant, or bookstore.
  10. Expect the use of chemicals in the circumstances mentioned in paragraph 22 above.
  11. If you have to use public laundromats, keep your eyes on the machines you are using. They have sent scums to add chemicals to my laundry while the machines were running.
  12. If your city is bike friendly with lots of trails and you can ride a bike to attend to your daily chores, consider using a bicycle on occasions. While on the bike trails, you can avoid them much better. However remember that they can easily strap a bag containing a radiation weapon on the bike. It may not be as powerful as the one in the car, but it has been done before.
  13. Be as mobile as you can. However, beware of someone stopping you to ask you for directions. More than likely, the bag that person is carrying or the car he is driving contains a radiation weapon and you could be the target.
  14. Remain extremely flexible at all times. I think part of their success can be attributed to the average human unwillingness to adapt to change. Be willing to do without some of your favorite things.
  15. Stress relief and exercise. I think their plan is to overload the body with toxins that probably are supposed to react with electromagnetic radiations. So it is beneficial to exercise regularly in order to sweat those toxins out of your body.
  16. Compartmentalize. Compartmentalization, I think, is the best way to keep your sanity. While it may appear that everyone is after you, but this is not the case at all. So do your best to keep in mind that some people in this world are evil while not everyone you encounter is out to hurt you.
  17. When you boot up your computer and noticed a message on the screen updating the registry followed by windows phased updates, your computer has some sort of a bug in it. If possible reformat or change your hard drive.
  18. Remain strong and do not give them the pleasure of seeing you capitulate by becoming violent or committing suicide. Avoid the actions that can get you incarcerated, because this is what they want.
  19. Watch out for runaway electronics in your car. I just purchased a new bicycle that came with a new bike computer, which provides the rider with the following features: odometer, speedometer, clock, and timer etc. About a week later, the odometer read over 33,000 miles. Being under constant attack of electromagnetic waves, pulses, and radiations, I checked it after another week and the odometer read over 77,000 miles. I could be wrong, but I think the glitch might be an interference of the electromagnetic waves/pulses that have constantly permeated my life. Please refer to the Tuesday, 23 February 2010, USA Today article: “Could electronics be what’s causing runaway cars?” I do not know if there is a real correlation between a small bike computer and the more sophisticated car computers, but it is worth keeping in mind.
  20. Consider removing the battery from your cell phone when not in use, because they can track you and hear your plans and precede you to your next location. Believe it or not the cell phone is your greatest enemy in this case.
  21. Nurture your spirituality. Prayer and Meditation are good remedies; the best we can do is to pray. Pray to the Eternal Divine Creator,  every moment you can spare. It will pay you great dividends.

My plight in a nutshell:

a. Because of the chemicals they have pushed into my apartment and their relentless assault on my being from other apartments with microwave and radiation, I am unable to live in an apartment or stay indoors.

b. I am unable to drive my car because on a daily basis the interior is always permeated with chemicals. If I drive a rental or a friend’s car, the application of chemicals is the same. So I ride a bike in sunshine, rain, or snow.

c. Because they spray chemicals or use radiation on my clothes, I am unable to wear my clothes. I ended up having to wear one set of clothes for weeks at a time. When I try to purchase new clothes, they would rush ahead of me and radiate the clothes in the men’s shops. Remember that radiation does not bother another person who might purchase the same clothes.

d. I am unable to cook or eat from home, because they either put chemicals or radiate the food in my home. They then decide to radiate the food in the restaurants where I go to eat.

e. I am unable to eat in peace because everything I want to eat is radiated. Each time I need to eat I have to race to a place where I have never been before, order and eat my food real quick before someone shows up to radiate the food.

Despite the large number of victims listed on the internet, it is safe to assume that there are many more unaccounted victims due to suicide, homelessness, and having been vegetating in mental institutions. This will need to stop and I guarantee you it will stop soon. However, we need to have faith. We need to regenerate the fight and get the US government or other proper authorities to finally pay attention or do something. Sending a letter to merely one Representative will not suffice. We need to write more letters to Congress, I suggest we send more letters to the following Congressional Subcommittees: Homeland Security, Intelligence, Judiciary, and Foreign Relations. I have already sent letters to the Intelligence subcommittee, but I do not know what they did with these letters. I will not rest until someone pays attention.

We need to pass the word and share this information with as many victims as possible. “There is an eminent possibility that the French Intelligence Agency (DGSE) is either the responsible party or is another entity responsible for torturing a segment of the American public by means of organized stalking, chemicals, and radiations from electromagnetic weapons.”

In closing, keep hope alive. Anyone perpetrating these evil acts is undoubtedly satan personified. Since satan decided to wage war on us using his proxies, the DGSE and whoever else, then we only have a single recourse. We need to harness the forces of Good to be on our side. The best way to exploit the power of Good is to pray, pray, and pray. Do not forget to keep the demented evildoers in your prayers as well. Based on several victims’ report, most of the low level tormentors perpetrating these evil acts are not fully aware of the ultimate goal of this torture.

Edited by EMRVictim ofDGSE
Text and page format
  • Haha 2

Is the French Intelligence Agency (DGSE) part of a Global Syndicate seeking to reduce the global population?

Note:  La Direction Générale pour la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE) – (English translation: General Directorate for Exterior Security) – is the French equivalent of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The Mossad, & MI-6.

The end justifies the means.  A partly known and unseen entity – hiding behind a mask – is using a technology that is either alien or borderline alien to attack victims with an invisible weapon that leaves no conventional or visible trace until it is too late.  I came to the realization that the weapons in use are a combination of Psychotronic weapons (radiological dispersal devices (RDD), electromagnetic radiation (EMR), frequencies, and microwave radiation technologies, etc).  The radiation is used to torture victims around the clock with the ultimate goal to slowly destroy the targeted person.  This radiation torture is not solely physical. The neurological and psychological aspects of the torture ensure a complete destruction of the person’s mental and psychological capacity. Many victims wonder about the logic in using so many resources to target them.  The end is the complete destruction and death of the targeted victims. Success will be accomplished by any means necessary. However, any indication of psychological health deterioration on the part of the victim is a major milestone towards that end. 

The EMR and microwave radiation tortures cause erratic behaviors in victims that do not comprehend the nature of the harassment and the reasons they are being targeted. It is the type of erratic behavior that any so-called “normal” citizen would be quick to attest to the targeted victim’s insanity.  In fact victims are routinely diagnosed with some sort of a Psychotic disorder.  What is the logic to have large numbers of the world population declared insane?  I am not sure, but my guess is as good as any other person’s guess.  Please allow me the luxury to speculate; if you have a segment of the population declared insane, it would be much easier for the so-called protectors of liberty to dispose of the “insane” masses as they wish in the event of a global emergency.  Who could benefit from such an evil plan? I will have to allow readers the opportunity to determine the answer on their own.  

Although there might still be some ongoing adjustment to the modus operandi (MO), I doubt this is still a test.  I truly believe that extended exposure to microwave radiation, EMR, and frequencies eventually will cause damaging health complications in a victim.

Why do most American victims blame the US government? 

Everything about the act of targeting someone with this technology gives it a governmental façade. While researching the nature of this evil, I discovered a recurring theme. Victims from around the world unanimously blame their respective government for their radiation torture.  In the United States the blame is placed on the US government, intelligence agencies, and military.

Subsequent to the 9/11 attacks, it was reported that the US government created a series of interagency fusion centers that are placed throughout the United States.  In addition to intelligence analysts from the intelligence community, these fusion centers are most likely staffed with personnel from the Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Transportation (DOT), first responders such as emergency services and law enforcement agencies. Supposedly, the purpose of these centers is to process and investigate counter-terrorism information.  It is a very good idea to have a workable, effective early warning system.  That is – only and only – if members of these centers remain truly loyal to the US Constitution and the protection of innocent civilian lives. Unfortunately, secret fraternities (hence secret societies) with a sinister agenda have infiltrated every level of these agencies.  This infiltration permeates across all local, state, and federal agencies.  It is from the lowest municipal worker to the highest echelon of the federal government. Members of these secret societies within the US government are using their trusted position to further the sinister agenda of a global evil organization by torturing, debilitating, and destroying mankind. 

Basically, victims look for entities they believe would most likely have the capability to develop and conduct such a complex operation with large logistical demands.  Many victims in the United States believe that personnel from these fusion centers are responsible for targeting them.  In addition to the centerpiece technology that is unavailable to the average person, an insane amount of resources is being used to target victims. In addition to the microwave radar that monitors you inside your home, the around the clock electronic surveillance targets computers, smart phones.  This is complemented by an untold amount of personnel and vehicles that follow you everywhere you travel.  The following is just a few reasons why one would blame their government: 

• A colossal amount of resources is being used to target victims
  • Around the clock surveillance with multiple foot patrols, airborne and ground vehicles.
  • 360-degree electronic monitoring of telephones, emails, credit cards usage, microwave radar, etc.
  • The technology.  The nature of the technology, the techniques, tactics, and procedures being used can easily convince any layperson that only a government, or an intelligence agency has the means to execute such a protracted operation.
  • Lack of credible Information.  While this torture has been permeating the lives of many victims for three decades or longer, there is a complete blackout of official and credible information dealing with this harassment and torture. I have yet to hear or see a high-level government official willing to go on record to admit the existence of this harassment and to demand an official federal investigation and Congressional Hearing on this matter.
  • Inability to accept foreign intrusion on the motherland. Considering the technology at play victims may find it hard to believe that a foreign intelligence agency could operate so freely in this country.
  • These facts may cause victims to accuse the US government for the organized stalking and harassment.
  • What if the foreign intelligence agency is in collusion with or is part of secret diabolical societies whose goal is to destroy the human race? 

As far as I am concerned, I experienced a couple of incidences with the police that gave me reason to pause, wonder. They convinced me of the government façade of this torture: 

• In one instance, the police stopped me for what I thought was a traffic violation.  The officer did not approach my vehicle.  He instead, remained in his vehicle and began to insult me on the PA system by asking me where I learned how to drive, where did I get my license, and where do I think I was driving.  Bystanders who witnessed the incident looked puzzled between my car and the police’s squad car.  When the officer realized that I was not falling into his trap, he vacated the area without even leaving his vehicle.
  • On another occasion, the police stopped me and told me that a fireman had called the station to report my car and plates number.  The fireman told the police that I was driving erratically.  In both cases, I concluded that someone – in the first responders community – was trying to have me incarcerated.

Nothing is what it seems.

Let’s say that most of what you see is not what it seems.  This is particularly true of intelligence operations and the MO being used in this genocide. The secrecy and anonymity part of this MO is exactly the manner intelligence operations are conducted. 

Icommunicated with a victim who blames Israeli intelligence for his more than 2-decade long torture. In my case, I am absolutely certain the French intelligence agency (DGSE) is responsible. I also believe that the DGSE is more than likely receiving financial support from the Algerian Intelligence Service to target me.  It has been reported that in the 1970’s and 1980’s, the KGB – Russian intelligence – has used this technology against American diplomats while posted in the Russian capital.  The theme here is not just intelligence, but foreign and Possibly domestic intelligence as well as mercenaries.  Is it feasible for domestic and foreign intelligence agencies to coalesce with secret societies to target American citizens? Why Not?

As I read victims’ stories, they all recount at least one instance that I interpret to be an attempt by the perpetrators to displace blame and put it on a legitimate US government entity.  One victim mentioned that perpetrators would mount law enforcement exercises on his route in an attempt to scare him.  This could be as real as it could be a coincidence or just a street theater staged by the perpetrators.  Another victim listed on his website the name and badge number of an FBI agent supposedly working for that agency’s special investigative division (SID). I do not know the circumstances in which that information was revealed. It could be as accurate as misleading. I would be very leery at the veracity of any information provided by one of these thugs unless it can be proven having originated at that agency. In what circumstance would the FBI reveal to a victim or alleged suspect that he/she is the subject of a special investigation? It is rather doubtful that would ever occur.  This is why I believe the culpable party is very busy displacing blame from itself to a US government agency.  If they are displacing blame in the United States, the propensity of the same tactic to occur in another country is high. 

Having said all that, anyone can stage a law enforcement exercise along the route of a targeted victim.  Any mercenary or a US Government employee on the payroll of a secret society bent on perpetrating evil could have staged or assist in the whole encounter or any street law enforcement exercise. This way all responsibilities would be removed from the culpable parties to a US government entity. Victims would assume being the subject of a legitimate US Government operation and blame the government out right.

What would be the purpose of the displacement of responsibility? I suspect this is being done because of the grievous acts that are being committed.  Additionally, if you make a large part of the population believe that their own government is adversely targeting them, this will definitely create some sort of chaotic anti-government movement. Evil is more pervasive amidst chaos. 

Therefore, one (a victim) must refrain from hasty judgment.  Victims should probably keep in mind that “not every observed action is what it seems.” While an individual from the fusion center may be under the impression to be working on behalf of the American people, in reality that person might be on the payroll of a multinational secret society with a sinister agenda.  What then is the purpose of this agenda? Is it to create or instill a new world order?

Is this a new world order? 

Once the targeting of a person is initiated, there is no end to the torture.  There are reports that some victims are targeted for two decades or longer. I do not know if this is a new world order.  Tthis world has probably been the order of the day since the dawn of time, but the perpetrators have always managed to mask their true purpose.

Albeit speculative, in an attempt to comprehend this enigma, I have been nursing a litany of questions to which I have few answers. I am taking the liberty to share these questions with anyone who might have a dog in this fight:

• 1. Since I pointed an accusatory finger at the DGSE. Does this mean the US Government is not at all involved in my saga? This remains to be seen, because I am puzzled at helicopters that fly directly over the White House (a restricted or no-fly air space) to drop chemicals on me.  Who has the authority to fly directly over the White House without a federal government or US law enforcement affiliation?
  • 2. Is it a US Government agency? If it is a US Government agency, does this mean a rogue US government agency is trying to silence me? If it is not the U.S. government what entity sanctioned the helicopters to fly over the White House to target me? Were they sanctioned by the DGSE? If so, is the DGSE so well wired in this country to the extent of having access and authority to use the white house airspace literally one minute prior to the landing of the US President’s helicopters?
  • 3. Is this really the prelude to establishing a New World order? If so, who is the architect of this order? Most victims in the United States agree that the perpetrators are somewhat linked to a US government apparatus known as fusion centers.  A similar feeling is expressed in other countries where this evil is being perpetrated.  Is it possible that a tool of our homeland security early warning systems has been hijacked and is being used to torture & kill Americans? What is the US Government’s true involvement in all of this? 
  • 4. Is the DGSE using the organized / gang stalking smog to target suspected US intelligence agents in an effort to incapacitate, discredit, and eliminate them?  Is the DGSE also responsible for the other victims’ nightmare?  If so, what is their agenda? How does this agenda relate to conspiracy theorists of secret society’s plan to reduce the world population? What is the DGSE’s connection to secret societies?
  • 5. This is a very costly global operation. What other countries or powerful group are really financing these expensive sinister ventures? Is this a conspiracy of a very powerful group of nations that may or may not include the United States preparing for a very sinister event?
  • 6. Where is the oversight the American public expects from Congress?  Is the US government aware of all of this but chose to remain silent because of the magnitude of what is involved?  Is the US government playing the role of a good shepherd by sacrificing a few individuals for the protection of the larger flock? What other governments are doing the same?

Iam ignorant of the role of the US government proper in all of this.  It is very plausible that a US government agency could have briefly used a segment of the American citizenry as guinea pigs to test the bio effects of EMR and microwave radiation on the human body.  There are a lot of reports of secret government experiments on the American public.  You are invited to research the following: COINTELPRO and the Frank Olson murder.

1. https://vault.fbi.gov/cointel-pro

2.https://www.pbs.org/hueypnewton/actions/actions_cointelpro.html

3. http://www.serendipity.li/cia/olson2.htm

I would not be surprised to learn that the US Government had at one point used a segment of the population to clandestinely test certain technologies, does this mean these tests are still occurring?  There is publicly available information that by the late 1960’s and early 1970’s the US government had already completed its research dealing with EMR and microwave technologies.  So what about the victims since the 1980s until now? I doubt the US government would be the sole culprit for the torture of millions of people around the globe. This must be coming from somewhere else. 

Let’s Connect the Dots

I think that the goal of this torture is to kill the victims. I would like to reference the video interview of Barrie Trower and the declassified paper released by the United States Army Intelligence Security Command (INSCOM).  According to both data sources the United States Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and INSCOM were both in possession of information that would justify the nature of the threat I was facing.  Nevertheless, the government feigned ignorance and played in the hands of the perpetrators, pushed me out of my job, and forced me into early medical retirement.

I know for a fact that the DGSE – with possible support from the Algerian Intelligence service – is primarily responsible for my radiation torture.   Does this mean the US Government is not at all involved in my saga? I am not aware of the US government involvement in my case.  I am however puzzled at helicopters that fly directly over the White House (a restricted or no-fly air space) to drop chemicals on me.  Who has the authority to fly directly over the White House without a federal government or US law enforcement affiliation? Could it be that the DGSE is member to a global syndicate that has infiltrated the highest level of the US government operating against me?

Let me make something very clear.  I was very maltreated by the US government and will not engage in any misinformation campaign for their benefit. Despite suspicions of a possible US government involvement in my case, I do not see a concerted government effort attempting to destroy me. I am certain it is the DGSE, either operating alone, with the Algerians, or as part of a powerful global syndicate.  If it is not the US government proper, is it possible for the DGSE to covertly use personnel from the fusion centers to harass, torture, and kill US citizens? If you operate under the supposition that everyone has a price and that some people would do anything especially when they are provided with a get-out-of-jail-free card and immunity from prosecution. This is the best way to give the operation a governmental appearance in order to incite possible antigovernment chaos.

When the operation started against me, I saw it as a foreign intelligence operation perpetrated by the DGSE and the Algerian intelligence services.  I saw the French as the primary perpetrators and the Algerians serving in a supporting role to provide funds.  I doubt the Algerians had the capability and guts to mount such a large operation in this country.  In fact, I saw members of the Algerian intelligence services as they were all cooked up in the Residence Inn hotel on Army Navy Drive across the Pentagon, in Arlington, VA.  My impression of their presence is to hold the purse for an ongoing operation being conducted by another entity, most likely the DGSE.  I remember very well when that operation transitioned to a campaign to discredit and assassinate me. At that time, I was attending a government class at a secret location in northern Virginia when the operation was turned over to a short stocky (probably about 69” tall) white guy who looked like an overweight former college wrestler.   A black guy who looked every bit like someone who originated from sub-Sahara Africa turned the operation over to him.

Later, I learned that everything I experienced was exactly similar to that of victims of organized / gang stalking, electronic harassment, and radiation torture.  Something was strange when you consider the seamless transition from an intelligence operation to a campaign to murder me.  Especially when the MO used against me mirrors exactly the activities of what conspiracy theorists may classify as a page from the book of secret societies.  There was a difference in my case though.  There was without doubt an effort to quickly eliminate me. The operation was executed very quickly.  How much of my experience and that of the other victims are the result of the activities of secret societies?  How true is the conspiracy theorists’ accusation of secret societies’ plan to reduce the earth population to a manageable number?

What is the French intelligence agency’s involvement in secret societies or global syndicate? By secret societies, there is a need to suppose the existence of a global organization and an organization with competing branches in America and Europe.  The French intelligence agency might be a member to the global society or that of the European branch actively involved in the elimination of the human race.  Conversely, the DGSE’s involvement is probably limited to merely having the knowledge of how to locate and enlist the assistance of a modern hit squad with the assurance of not being implicated. The hit squad may be part of the global syndicate with the technology and will to implement a sinister agenda. So how is this agenda being implemented?  As previously mentioned, the evildoers are using microwave technology, wireless, electromagnetic radiation, and radioactive chemicals. 

Ubiquitous Wireless Technology

Have you ever wondered about the ubiquitous availability of wireless technology and the increasing desire to install these antennas everywhere possible?  Entertainment systems and computer peripherals are more than before being shipped with the wireless features?  Call it technological advances that are convenient, but it may be another means to debilitate the human body.  Based on my experience, once a body is radioactively sensitized, the person’s degenerated health is greatly exacerbated when in a wireless environment.  I think wireless technology (via frequencies, or microwave) is being harnessed to attack the human body.

One thing that must be recognized is that the entity responsible for the microwave and radiation torture of the human race is not doing it for kicks.  This is a very costly venture. There is a select group of people who thinks that the goal of this radiation torture is to discredit whistle-blowers, individuals who have p***ed off their bosses, and even others who became undesirables.  I doubt it very much.  I think this is the prelude to a much more sinister event that we humans may not comprehend.

Have you ever wondered about the ubiquitous availability of wireless technology and the increasing desire to install these antennas everywhere possible?  Entertainment systems and computer peripherals are more than before being shipped with the wireless features?  Call it technological advances that are convenient, but it may be another means to debilitate the human body.  Based on my experience, once a body is radioactively sensitized, the person’s degenerated health is greatly exacerbated when in a wireless environment.  I think wireless technology (via frequencies, or microwave) is being harnessed to attack the human body.

One thing that must be recognized is that the entity responsible for the microwave and radiation torture of the human race is not doing it for kicks.  This is a very costly venture. There is a select group of people who thinks that the goal of this radiation torture is to discredit whistle-blowers, individuals who have p***ed off their bosses, and even others who became undesirables.  I doubt it very much.  I think this is the prelude to a much more sinister event that we humans may not comprehend.

Was President Bush targeted with some sort of EMR or frequencies?

What happened to President George W. Bush and his entourage at the 2007 G8 summit in Germany?  Mrs. Laura Bush reported in her memoirs that President Bush and several of his aides attending the summit came down with a mysterious illness.  President Bush was so sick he had to cancel half a day’s schedule. The President had what the secret service blame on a stomach virus.  It appeared President Bush had an unexplained bout of diarrhea.   According to the report a military aide to the president lost hearing in one ear and another’s walking gate became distorted. Mrs. Bush feared the possibility that the U.S. delegation may have been poisoned.  The Secret Service discounted that suspicion.  This is how politico quoted Mrs. Laura Bush’s book at this

link: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0410/36465.html

2007 G-8 summit in Heiligendamm, Germany: “I arrived and began my events, but by the afternoon of [June] seventh, I could barely stand up. … Over the next day nearly a dozen members of our delegation were stricken, even George, who started to feel sick during an early morning staff briefing. … [O]ne of our military aides had difficulty walking and a White House staffer lost all hearing in one ear. Exceedingly alarmed, the Secret Service went on full alert, combing the resort for potential poisons. In the past year, there had been several high-profile poisonings, including one with suspected nuclear material, in and around Europe. The overriding fear was that terrorists had gotten control of a dangerous substance and planted it at the resort. … [O]ur military aide’s gait has never returned to normal, nor has our senior staffer regained full hearing in that ear. The most concrete conclusion any doctors could reach was that we contracted a virus that attacks a nerve near the inner ear and is prevalent in Heiligendamm.” (pp. 390-1)

Basically, the exact nature of what was responsible for the Presidential entourage’s mysterious illness is not public knowledge.  The news report was vague and of course the story faded away fairly quickly.  The symptoms she described to the media (diarrhea, hearing impairment, and distorted balance) closely resemble the same symptoms one may experience when targeted with electromagnetic radiation and frequencies.

When I heard the story, I was knee deep being targeted with EMR and microwave and had already done a lot of research on the bio-effects of EMR on the human body.  The story immediately caught my attention.  I tried to establish a correlation of this incident to my situation. Anyone familiar with EMR harassment or torture would agree that one of the symptoms of this torture is digestive discomfort, diarrhea, and possible hearing degeneration.  Based on my experience being targeted with EMR and microwave radiation – even without proof – I think there is strong correlation between radiation torture and what President Bush-43’s delegation experienced.  

I am in no position to provide empirical proof of the effects of microwave radiations on the human walking gait. Despite the inaudibility of radio waves, radiations, and frequencies, the human ears and subconscious can still register these sounds.  Depending on the length of exposure and the intensity of these inaudible sounds on a human, these sounds can become silent noises.  There is chance that continuous noise can cause damage to the vestibular system.  In humans, equilibrioception or sense of balance is mainly sensed by the detection of acceleration, which occurs in the vestibular system. I experienced an extreme bout of diarrhea on a couple of occasions.  The diarrhea was severe enough to cause me to be admitted in the emergency room and be intravenously re-hydrated with at least 4 IV bags. Other times, I experienced quick bouts of dizziness and imbalance.  Therefore, I hypothesize that it is possible for an intense exposure to radio waves and frequencies to adversely affect someone’s gait. 

If it is true that President George W. Bush was targeted by secret societies or a foreign syndicate, but why?  I was perplexed at my assumptions.  I think these secret societies have something to do with the global conspiracy to reduce the population of the human race.  Well if this is the case, why would they want to target the US President? I was unable to find any good reason for my assumptions.  Did Bush do or say something that those who targeted him in Germany found to be incriminating? It could be because of his bungled reactions subsequent to the 9/11 attacks.  He said he saw the first plane hit the world trade center (WTC), but the world remembers that the president was inside a classroom reading to children when he was whispered the news of a terrorist attack by his chief of staff.  Later he made the mention of placement of bombs at the WTC. 

If they targeted the president, this could have been an attempt to slap him on the hands for his bungled response and actions after 9/11 and for hinting that maybe the terrorist acts of  9/11 could have been a conspiracy.  Imagine the president of the United States hinting that the most atrocious terrorist act on the mainland could be the work of a shadow world government trying to eliminate the human race.  How much more credibility can we get? Is my analogy right?  I do not know that.  Is it feasible that I might be onto something? I do not know that either, but I will let you be the judge by viewing the following You-Tube videos by clicking on the links below.  You may have a different perspective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUXglJU2w6U

If president Bush was targeted, one needs to ask another question.  Was this the first time a US president was targeted in the recent past with inconclusive determination of the real culprits?  Let’s go back to the most recent case of a president that was assassinated in America, President John F. Kennedy (JFK).  Despite all the smoke screens, the magic bullet, all attempts of cover up, by now it should not surprise anyone if it is discovered that the assassination of JFK was the result of a conspiracy. I have been to the 6th floor museum in Dallas and looked from the window Lee Harvey Oswald allegedly peaked out to fire the fatal shots that killed Kennedy.  I immediately concluded that this would have been an extremely very difficult position to release one even less 2 to 3 accurate shots and hit a moving target.  I am no expert, but I only fired my M-16 automatic rifle from several different positions for several years while I was in the US Army.  This does not qualify me as an expert.

Unfortunately, we lay people cannot prove it and no one is coming forward with credible information. Who really killed Kennedy and why? I stumbled upon a video clip that made me ponder. It was a speech Kennedy gave denouncing the existence of secret societies and the dangers we face when we allow them to secretly manipulate everything behind the scene.  This speech probably sealed the president’s fate. Please click on the link below and follow it to you-tube, watch, listen, and question yourself.  While you are at it question yourself whether or not Martin Luther king was assassinated by the US government proper or the same shadow government because he spoke of secret societies.  Please click below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5n2da6b9wg

Let’s revisit 9/11 – Is a super secret syndicate attacking the United States?

Let’s briefly take a look at the 9/11 terrorist attacks.  All you need is Google and you will be introduced to a series of possible theories of what possibly occurred on that day.  Most of us who have witnessed the implosion of a building would agree that the World Trade Center (WTC) Towers fell as if they imploded. What happened to building 7 of the WTC?  By now it is common knowledge that two planes hit the two towers.  What caused tower 7 to fall without being touched by an airplane? A video clip showed the implosion of tower 7. If you ask me I’d say that this is suspect, but I am nobody.  

hat about the Pentagon?  According to the official report, terrorists crashed a plane on the Pentagon.  This is questionable, because apparently, no plane wreckage was discovered at the crash site.  Despite the fact that the wreckage fit the description of something as small as a drone or a missile, the crash site on the side of the building depicted a hole that was more fitting of something much smaller than a passenger airline.  The absence of plane wreckage leaves ample room for speculation.  There are reports that it was a missile that hit the building.  So what was used to target the building? Moreover, the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania, was it really due to passengers’ heroic actions? There are reports that the plane could have been brought down with a very powerful electromagnetic beam that possibly targeted the onboard avionics.  This was probably done to stop the terrorists from crashing that plane into the Capitol building or the white house. 

Ido not know nor will I even attempt to speculate.  America and its western allies accused Ben Laden and launched a concerted war against his terrorist group, Al-Qaida.  The question one needs to ask is this.  Were Bin Laden and Al Qaida the sole culprits?  Is it possible that a secret entity made Bin Laden an offer he could not refuse? Is it possible that same entity is the architect of the entire scheme and Al Qaida’s actions were just a piece of it?

Let’s suppose for one instance that Al-Qaida was not the sole culprit, what other entity could have had an interest in the destruction of America?  It is no secret that Wall Street (located at the WTC) plays a major role in what sustains America as a world economic power.  If Al Qaida was not the sole culprit, what other organized entity helped the terrorist group?  Is it possible that a secret society organization has colluded with a terrorist group to attack the United States and the free world?  Why would this secret society organization want to destroy the heartbeat of this country?  This warrants further investigation.

Considering the 9/11 attacks analogy and the probable attack on President Bush and his entourage, is America being targeted by an unknown (secret) entity?   I know skeptics would be quick to point out that many other countries were victims when the world trade centers (twin towers) collapsed.  Is it possible that not just the United States was targeted?  Maybe the whole world is the target.  When an entity decides to attack the core of America’s strength in this case the US stock market, obviously the goal was to diminish our economy. We were all targeted, but by what or whom and for what purpose? Maybe it is the silent war between competing global syndicates.

Correlation to Chemtrails

Helicopters routinely target me with chemicals.  They would fly over my boat, apartment building, and the route they expect me to travel in order to release radioactive chemicals. Regardless of the platform used to dispense the chemicals, I believe the chemicals are used to enhance the effects of electromagnetic radiation, frequencies, and microwave radiation to target the human body. What is the correlation between the ubiquitous Chemtrails in the atmosphere and helicopters that are dropping chemicals?  There are reports that these chemtrails are really chemicals that are being dropped on the population on a massive scale.  Some even accuse the government of slowly poisoning the population.  However, there are also those who discount this to be the conspiracy theory of a small group of people with an over active imagination.  But for a moment, let us consider the plausibility of the chemtrails being used for an upcoming sinister event. If perpetrators use chemicals from helicopters on one person (me), why would they not use chemicals on a much larger scale by targeting entire cities and regions? 

There are reports that wireless towers are being used to target Americans. With the proliferation of wireless cell towers, and microwave television antennas, and the attempt to make everything wireless, it is possible the chemtrails are being used to prep our bodies for an ultimate sinister event to occur at an opportune time.  Could this be true?  I think the human body is a fine tuned machine that is maintained by a balance of different chemicals and electrolytes.  Any discrepancy or excess of these good chemicals and electrolytes could be fatal. For example, an excess of or lack of potassium, sodium, or sugars can possibly send the human body into shock and its eventual death. In 1996 a soldier attending the US Army basic training died mysteriously.  It was reported that in an attempt to remain hydrated while performing high impact activities in the summer heat, he consumed too much water.  He managed to wash his body out of the necessary electrolytes.  I became certain that wireless technology is being used to target the body.  When I moved out of the condo to live on my boat, out of the blue, the marina immediately installed a wireless network and the antenna was placed merely a few feet away from my boat. Because of that, the radiation is more intense at the marina.

An aircraft mechanic from somewhere in the US reported that while inspecting an aircraft, he discovered a hidden contraption that is supposed to spray something while in flight.  Please check the links below for more information.

Mind reading and mind control

There are a lot of reports dealing with mind reading and mind control.  I do not want to tell anyone that a secret organization is covertly reading his or her mind. However I believe if you are at the receiving end of this electromagnetic radiation torture, it behooves you the victim to research the feasibility of such capability.  Read the report on the capability to intercept or capture brain waves with a super computer.  Dr. Judy Wall of the Bio electromagnetic Special Interest Group published a report that can be located at the following links:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/mindcontrolwithsilentsounds24jun05.shtml

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59992/pg1

The Goal of this torture is to completely eliminate a person

The goal of this operation is to completely neutralize the targeted person. The MO engulfs a person in a sea of radiation towards ultimate destruction. Meanwhile, intermediate success is the occurrence of any of the following events:

1. becoming non-employable,
  2. being diagnosed of a mental disorder, 
  3. being admitted in a mental institution,
  4. isolation from friends
  5. becoming destitute and homeless,
  6. incarceration

The means to that end consist of a variety of procedures to attack me with the chemicals, EMR, LFI, RDD, and microwave technologies.  The most important thing I noticed is that for the EMR or LFI to be effective it seems to me that they need to have something with which to interact.  This is where the radioactive chemicals come in.  They are applied to everything I plan to consume or touch.  They are released in closed quarters such as at home, in the car, inside a confined place where they expect me to enter or pass through. In addition to a confined place, the chemicals are also released outdoors, but in a limited location.  Then the perpetual EMR, LFI, and microwave harassment can continue in my apartment, from vehicles on the roads and helicopters.

Although I have never seen any radiological dispersal device (RDD) but based on my observation, I am almost certain the RDD comes in all shapes and sizes.  The RDD fits in any vehicle as well as being small enough to fit in a lady’s pocketbook.  The techniques and frequencies used may always vary and depends on their desired ailment. Sometimes, I would feel the waves like body blows, other times the radiation would target a particular location in my body.  They always aim the waves and radiations at life sustaining organs and glands like the heart, kidneys, pancreas, prostate, thyroids, etc.  The microwave radiation and electromagnetic waves, pulses, and radiations have targeted me mostly in the following manner:

A. At home. 

When I am at home, I am subjected to a series of through-the-wall assaults. On many occasions the radiations come through the floor. I no longer have an apartment, but I spend a lot of time with a friend where I am certain they have acquired several apartments in the same building. They constantly target me while I am at the computer. On several occasions the chemicals are pushed into my apartment through the vent system to induce deep sleep. Someone would clandestinely enter my apartment to spray or apply the chemicals everywhere in the apartment and everything I might touch.  They have at a minimum applied the chemicals or radiation on: 

1. personal items: phones, computers and computer peripheral
  2. all articles of clothing, but definitely my underwear garments
  3. inside my shoes
  4. the bed and bed linen, towels
  5. mixed in with my body lotion and liquid soap
  6. books
  7. provisions and water supply
  8. inside washer and dryer
  9. inside washer and dryer
  10. on furniture, table and counter tops etc.
  11. on the floor

B. On the roads. 

The radiation blasts are sometimes directed at the car’s floorboard and pedals. That way, the radiation would enter my body when my feet rest on the floor or the pedals of the car. Based on the observed street MO and the nature of the electromagnetic spectrum, they would fire the waves from much greater distances than radiations. To engage me with EMR, they always try to get fairly close to the vehicle in which I am. I am not aware of RDD’s effective range when the engagement is from a vehicle, but I figured it to be approximately 250 meters (+/- 50). However the waves’ ranges are basically limitless. They tend to drive slower than the flow of traffic to allow me to get within range of the RDD or radiation.  They use the same MO to radiate any restaurants or coffee shops where I’d enter to radiate all food items in the facility. The type of radiation used to radiate the food in restaurants or in the car does not react with my body as far as I could tell. 

C. Inside my vehicle. 

The radioactive chemicals were applied inside my car or any car that I could use particularly rental and my friend’s car: on the gearshift, the armrest, the steering wheel, the floorboard, and the general air inside the car would be contaminated. Since I drive a friend’s car on occasions, the same thing is being done to her car. It had gotten so bad that I finally decided to stop driving the car altogether. I bought a bicycle to use as a mean of transportation.

D. Public Venues.

The RDD is used when I am using public transportation and other public venues such as shopping centers, restaurants, bookstores, coffee shops and any enclosed areas. I have been radiated from a variety of bags: suitcases, backpacks, male and female handbags or shoulder bags, shopping bags, computer bags, etc. I changed my eating venues and have been using establishments that are about 100 meters away from where a vehicle could pull up. To circumvent that modification the morons would enter the establishment with a bag containing a portable radiation weapon. Once I was in a coffee shop located about 90 meters from the curb where a car could pull up. They sent a bag-carrying moron into the shop to radiate the food I had just purchased. This is an indication that I had extended the range of that particular wavelength or maybe it could be because there were a couple of concrete walls between me and the street.  Again, I did not feel any zapping or zing, but the food was indisputably radiated. 

Although they prefer to release the chemicals in enclosed spaces, but the chemicals are also released along roads and trails where they anticipate me to pass. They released chemicals on: short section of bicycle paths, inside public areas, e.g., malls, restaurants, coffee shops, libraries, hospitals, shopping centers, metro stations, trains, buses, friends’ homes I routinely visit, and inside my Post Office Box etc. 

E. Floor space area. 

At times a particular portion of floors would be radiated in anticipation I would stand, walk, or just rest my foot there for a while. Most of the time it is an indoor floor space area of a business where they expect me to go. However, a section of the bike trail was radiated in anticipation that I would walk there. I am not sure how long the feet must be in contact with the floor for the radiation to take effect. Invariably, my feet would begin to feel very warm and sometimes even uncomfortably hot. Imagine the span of time we stand at a cashier lane and in the aisle of our favorite items in a department store. What about when we go to a public Internet café? Several victims report a common tactic. A string of those criminals would rush to the cash register right before the victims. In addition to harassment, I think this is probably a plot to keep the victim at a certain location longer than usual to give the radiation time to enter his/her body via their feet. In my experience, they have applied some sort of radiation on floors at the following locations: 

1. The cashier lane at a specific store, e.g., grocery store
  2. The electronic aisle of a department store (I love to evaluate new electronic gadgets)
  3. The floor space under the computer terminal in an Internet café
  4. Underground shopping malls.
  5. The aisle of a library or bookstore holding my favorite books
  6. In front of the elevators in a building I regularly frequent.
  7. A section of a bike trail.

F. While On my boat. 

When I am on my boat on the Chesapeake Bay, they shoot electromagnetic waves from other boats at a distance or from vehicles on nearby roads. When they need to radiate me on the boat, they have used small underwater crafts (little submarines) to get under my boat in order to radiate my body and everything else onboard. Once they even tried to capsize my boat by pushing the boat up from under the water.  This is not far fetch believe you me. 

G. Grocery shopping. 

When I go grocery shopping, the groceries are radiated as soon as they are purchased. A vehicle would get close enough to the one I am in and fire a burst of EMR or microwave radiation. By the time I reach my destination the groceries are unusable to me, because if I eat that food, the radiated food would cause my body to get extremely hot. The situation is the same if I purchase any food at the drive through. I do not feel any interaction with the radiation used to radiate the food, (no zing, zap or burning). 

H. Aboard airplanes. 

They have radiated me aboard airplanes as well. This means that the portable contraption must be benign enough not to raise suspicions when going through airport security. On the other hand, they may have TSA agents in their pockets or their payroll who look the other way. Or it could also mean that they have government badges to allow them free passage in the event TSA asked certain pointed questions.

I. Food Sources. 

At the beginning, they radiated my food and water supply at home. When I discovered I decided to no longer eat at home. Later then reverted to radiate the location of my food from a distance. Apparently, this is exceptionally important for them to radiate the food or anything I plan to eat or drink. They – have been deliberately radiating food in restaurants, food courts, and coffee shops they expect me to enter. When I eat radiated food the temperature of my body would immediately spike much higher than normal. I would feel the heat emanating from within my entire body and would break into sweats. Basically, the radiation campaign on my body is applied via several fashions or layers. They always aim to get near me with a bag containing the RDD. If I had already picked up my food, the carrier would either take a seat near me or just pass about a few feet from where I am seated. Therefore, the food is being radiated as I am eating it. On the other hand they have preceded me into food courts or prêt-a-manger restaurants with either a large suitcase, smaller backpack, or shoulder bags and just stood or pass within range of the food in the building.

J. Helicopters. 

Some victims doubt the demented low life imbeciles are using helicopters. Well I have news for them. They have used helicopters on me with almost the same intensity as road vehicles. The helicopters were used multiple times daily to release chemicals over my anticipated routes. They regularly fly over my apartments, over friends’ residences where I would visit, and everywhere in the Washington DC area. For example, if they see me trying to cross a certain choke point like a bridge, they would rush to that location to release chemicals. On a few occasions, the helicopters flew over the White House in order to drop chemicals on me. These incidences left me very puzzled because the air space over the White House is supposed to be restricted and a no-fly zone. On the eve of the presidential inauguration [Jan. 19, 2009], I was in front of the White House observing the festivities and President elect Obama was supposed to be at the concert at the Lincoln Memorial. A helicopter flew aggressively over the entire area, all the way up to the White House releasing chemicals that I distinctly felt. Another time, not more than a minute before the President’s helicopters landed on the White House Lawn, a blue and white helicopter flew directly over the White House to drop chemicals on me.

What can a victim do to minimize exposure to the electromagnetic radiation (EMR) torture?  

A victim’s goal is to stay alive by minimizing exposure to the radiation. Though you will think the perpetrators are everywhere, but one way you can minimize exposure to EMR is to understand how they are attacking you and where they are mostly to be in traffic and around you.  Once your body is sensitized with some sort of an implant, either chemical or electronic, they will reach out and touch you despite of your location. Their intent is to torture you until you give up and do something that could precipitate your incarceration or worst commit suicide.  My exposure to this torture dated back to 2006 and I would like to share my experience with the other victims and those who might be in the cross hair of this radiation torture.  This list is based on my observations and direct experience as the target of this genocide by radiation: 

Track the origin of the torture.  I think many victims were targeted because of something they might have witnessed during routine duties.  So conduct an inventory of your contacts, travels, employment, as far back as about a year before you first became aware of being a victim. More than likely you will be able to discover the trigger of when and why you were selected for this torture.  Remember also that the entity to which you might trace your agony may look as American as mom and apple pie, but might be on the payroll of a foreign entity.

Do not isolate yourself.  The worst thing you could do is to isolate yourself.  You will play in their hands and they will be able to corner you a lot easier.  Keep and nurture the few remaining friends and relatives who still believe in you. With isolation comes depression and much more detrimental health problems.

Bag carrying individual.  Watch out for a bag-carrying person who would have entered any establishment immediately after you or has been waiting inside. That person would try to get close to your location or just passing nearby for no apparent reasons. The bag carriers are easily women carrying pocketbooks, or rolling computer bags. 

Beware when your feet suddenly get warmer than normal.  Either while driving, walking, or just standing if you feel your feet warmer than normal or a little itchy in any circumstance, you might have just been targeted with a heavy dose of radiation.  Sometimes it is a matter of picking your feet up off the floor if possible.

Glove anesthesia.  If you feel numbness in your hands, do not share that information with anyone, least of all a primary care physician.  It is an attempt to temporarily inflict you with glove anesthesia. In the medical field, this is seen as a mental problem.  glove anesthesia

Locations of perpetrators’ vehicles in traffic.  “Where did that car come from?” “Wow this car came out of nowhere.”  “How did that car get behind me so quick?” If you have been driving around in a deserted neighborhood and find yourself saying one of this sentences when you look behind you, then beware.  This happens when you are leaving an area where the perpetrators do not want to lose sight of your vehicle.  By deserted I mean very light traffic. Be prepared to accept that your vehicle most likely has a tracking device.  This means that anytime the vehicle rolls, they see you moving and know where to position themselves in traffic anticipating your travel. 

1. “Where did that car come from?” “Wow this car came out of nowhere.”  “How did that car get behind me so quick?” If you have been driving around in a deserted neighborhood and find yourself saying one of this sentences when you look behind you, then beware.  This happens when you are leaving an area where the perpetrators do not want to lose sight of your vehicle.  By deserted I mean very light traffic. Be prepared to accept that your vehicle most likely has a tracking device.  This means that anytime the vehicle rolls, they see you moving and know where to position themselves in traffic anticipating your travel. 
  2. Couples with the complete monitoring of your phone conversations, they know your destination and direction of travel. Psychologically when someone is trying to hurt us we might recount that experience this way: “someone is after me to hurt me,” or “someone is following me.”  These two key words somehow always tend to make us look back to see who might be coming from behind us.  Being fully aware of this aspect of human nature, the perpetrators are mostly located elsewhere in traffic.  Vehicles will be positioned blocks ahead of you and those vehicles would be turning into the traffic ahead of you as you travel down the road. Vehicles will also be coming toward you and will strategically be coming from cross streets to coincide their arrival at the same intersection where you will be. Due to the nature of electromagnetic radiation and its short effective range, the morons would drive very slowly in traffic to allow you to get within range before firing or releasing the RDD or radiation.
  3. Scan the traffic ahead for vehicles occupying the most populated traffic lanes and those driving awkwardly slower than the flow of traffic and for road conditions (i.e., 20 MPH in a 45 MPH zone).  They are purposefully driving slow to give the targeted victim the opportunity to close the gap and be within range of the RDD.  If you are taking too long to close the gap, they will attempt a left turn or a very slow, maladroit, right turn in order to force you to get within range. While scanning the rear traffic, watch out for the vehicle lingering at a distance.  Also look for the vehicle that appears as if it is hiding behind other vehicles to your rear.  Once the RDD is fired, they will make a quick right turn to vacate the area as quickly as possible. Believe you me another is already have you in sight. Vehicles would be traveling on other roads that are parallel to the one on which you are driving.  You will not see these vehicles, since they are out of your sight.

Avoid high traffic areas.  If it is possible, try to avoid multi-lane roads where they can be anywhere in traffic. On multilane roads, a car can be in the lane next to your car releasing the radiation at your car pedals and your body.  Try to use back roads where traffic is rather light.  This way you can draw the perpetrators to engage when traffic is fairly light and hopefully able to better identify them.

Privacy locks for home doors.  Invest in a door chain or some sort of dead bolt privacy lock that cannot be tempered with from the outside while you are at home.  Remember the shower is very noisy and you will not hear someone opening the front door. It has happened before for them to enter the home while someone is in the shower.  Believe it or not, they do have a key to your home and your car.

Do away with routines.  Remove all trends and patterns from your lifestyle. Alternate your gathering places.  Forego that favorite coffee shop, restaurant, or bookstore. They use that against you in order to lay ambush on you.  Always keep them guessing where you will go or what you will do next.

Chemicals use.  If you are a target, you better believe they are using some sort of radioactive chemicals to complement the use of LFI, EMR, and microwave radiation.  I say it is a radioactive chemical because my body reacts to the chemical similarly to the waves, pulses, and radiation.  The chemicals are released in closed quarters (home, stores, restaurants, libraries etc.) but also in a well defined location (choke point, bridges, short span of bike trail, next to where your car is parked, elevators or in front of the elevator, etc.) where you are expected to be. You might wonder why the chemicals do not bother or affect others. Well it is probably because they have no implants inside them and also because the chemicals are plentiful in nature and the human body.  Do not despair, though I do not know how long it is, but the chemicals have a half life and sooner or later they will dissipate. 

At the Laundromats.  The morons have applied chemicals and/or radiation to the laundry machines in order to get into my clothes.  If you have to use public Laundromats, keep your eyes on the machines you are using.  On several occasions I caught the scums adding some foreign objects to my laundry while the machines were running. I acted as if I did not see them, but adjusted accordingly.  In fact a woman was sent to add something to a washer machine I was using on the Walter Reed Army Medical Center base.

Stress relief and exercise / Buy a bicycle.  I think their plan is to overload the body with toxins or excess chemicals that will react with the EMR, LFI, and microwave radiations.  So it is beneficial to exercise regularly in order to sweat those toxins out of your body. There were times that a layer of salt was very visible on my sweaty clothes. If you can use a bike to attend to your daily chores, consider using a bicycle on occasions. While on the bike trails, you can avoid them much better.  An added benefit to the bicycle is that it helps you exercise and stay in good shape.  However when on the bike trail remember that they can easily strap a bag containing an RDD on the bike.  Also keep your eyes out for a woman pushing a baby stroller zipped shut in the heat of summer. This is how dumb these idiots could be.

Be Mobile.  Be as mobile as you can.  However, beware of someone stopping you to ask you for directions.  I have gotten so mobile on the bicycle that when they are unable to reach me, one idiot would stop me to ask for some lame direction. More than likely, the bag that person is carrying or the car he/she is driving contains the RDD and you are the target. Those morons have stopped me on several occasions to ask me for directions to the nearest McDonalds or to ask me for some other lame location.

Remain extremely flexible at all times.  I think part of their success can be attributed to the average human unwillingness to adapt to change.  Be willing to do without some of your favorite things. Be ready to adapt to another routine and alternate locales that you frequent.  To eat at another location.  Be prepared to fast for a few days.

Compartmentalize.  Compartmentalization, I think, is the best way to keep your sanity.  While it may appear that everyone is after you, but this is not the case at all.  So do your best to keep in mind that some people in this world are evil while not everyone you encounter is out to hurt you. The goal is to cause you to lash out at anyone you encounter and get you admitted, imprisoned, or killed. 

Computers.  Technology is a very useful tool to both good and bad guys. The perpetrators are very adept at harnessing this technology to track your activities and to radiate you.  Remember the financers of such an operation has unlimited funds and the technology to remotely access computers or anything electronic has existed for decades.  Before going too far, I would like to bring your attention to a scene in the new movie, Mission Impossible 3. It is the scene where the jail cell doors were remotely opened by someone manipulating some computer software outside of the jail.  This is the kind of technology that is being used against targets of this genocide.  With  this in mind if your computer is plugged into an electrical outlet at home, they have access to it and are monitoring it 24/7.  There is nothing you can do about it.  However if you have a laptop computer do not plug it at home ever and keep 100% positive control of it.  Pay close attention to when your computer is booting up. It you notice a message on the screen updating the registry followed by windows phased updates, your computer was accessed and spyware was installed on it.  If possible reformat or change your hard drive. So with this in mind your computer is accessed not just while you are on the internet but also several different ways.  So watch out for the following:

No need to remind anyone that once a computer is on the internet (wireless or wired) it is not secure and it can be penetrated. Perpetrators will access your computer via the electrical outlet where it is plugged.  This means that the firewall or antivirus software are immaterial. The same software used on your home computer can be used to locate your laptop computer over the electrical grid at a coffee shop, a library or anywhere else.  Once my computer was accessed as I was charging it at a coffee shop where there existed no internet nor wireless access.  I was not even on it. Other times, while I was working on the computer offline, I noticed perpetrators accessing my computer and viewing my files on their own computers. 

1.  Treat all storage media such as thumb drives and portable hard drives the same way you treat your laptop computer (100% positive control). Do not leave them unattended.  Make sure you know the content of your hard drive.  I discovered these two files on my computer while I was in Algiers.  When I double click on the cab file it brought up the file explorer folder which allows anyone to remotely view the content of my hard drive. 

• ff174a36-97ab-4076-bd8a-8b059ed5e300.cab
  • ff174a36-97ab-4076-bd8a-8b059ed5e300.xml

2.  iPod.  Remember your iTunes music folder does not have a physical jpeg file of a picture depicting your album art.  The album art you are able to see while listening to your music is really a batch file downloaded from the website.  If you are able to see a picture as a jpeg file of a particular album /CD cover somewhere in your music directory, it is a spy-ware.  I have discovered the following files of pictures of album covers of the corresponding music already in my music folder:

• AlbumArt_{0B8DBF0E-9724-4D23-8AC9-C2D76BEC51E6}_Small
  • AlbumArt_{0B8DBF0E-9724-4D23-8AC9-C2D76BEC51E6}_Large
  • AlbumArt_{2BCD5E3E-30A8-4ED9-A734-64F23EA3F231}_Large
  • AlbumArt_{2BCD5E3E-30A8-4ED9-A734-64F23EA3F231}_Small

3.  Folder

4.  Purpose of the spyware.  With easy access to your computer, the perpetrators are able to place any files on the hard drive.  What could be the purpose of these files?  The genocide is being conducted with sounds and waves.  Both medium can be digitized to work on any computer hardware and software.  Therefore, the spyware can most likely be used for the following purpose:  

5.  To track the victim’s geo-location.  

6.  To monitor all of the victim’s digital activities.  Remember they always want to know what you are doing and what you will do next to better plan an ambush for you.

7.  And most important to install a wave or radiation file on the computer that can be activated to radiate or waved the victim’s body.

8.  Computer Cameras.  The computer camera can be remotely activated to turn it on in order to ascertain the victim’s location, surrounding, and activities. Also do not forget the camera on your cell phone.

Runaway electronics.  Watch out for runaway electronics in your car. I purchased a new bicycle that came with a new bike computer, which provides the rider with the following features: odometer, speedometer, clock, and timer etc.  About a week later, the odometer read over 33,000 miles. Being under constant attack of electromagnetic waves, pulses, and radiations, I checked it after another week and the odometer read over 77,000 miles.  It is impossible for me to travel 77,000 miles on a bicycle.  I could be wrong, but I think the glitch might be an interference of the electromagnetic waves/pulses that have constantly permeated my life.  Please refer to the Tuesday, 23 February 2010, USA Today article: “Could electronics be what’s causing runaway cars?”  I do not know if there is a real correlation between a small bike computer and the more sophisticated car computers, but it is worth keeping in mind.

Cell /Smart phone.  99% of us go about life everyday with the greatest beacon that is facilitating the actions of the perpetrators.  It is the cell phone.  With the proper technology the cell phone can be remotely switched to on and/or off.  This allows anyone to clearly listen to everything being said.  Moreover, it can also be used as a tracking GPS device to geo-locate the position of the victim. The iPhone or any smart phones with large storage and wireless capabilities can be hijacked or harnessed to attack the body of a victim.  Once the body is sensitized to radiation, it is detrimental to the health of the victim to be in a wireless environment.  This is the reason why I do not have a home wireless network.  Anytime I am operating in a wireless environment, I can feel the radiation engulfing my entire body.  Due to the large hard drive capacity of the smart phone, a radiation or wave file can be placed on it to come on at will in order to keep the victim in a radiation environment. There was a period, each time I turned on my iPhone, I would feel engulfed in debilitating radiation. I figured that a radiation file was remotely placed on my iPhone to be activated each time the phone is switched to on.  Consider removing the battery from your cell phone when not in use.

The Bose Lifestyles 38 entertainment system.  My Bose lifestyles entertainment system has the storage capability for many music CDs.  I am not sure of the capacity, but so far I have downloaded close to 70 CDs on the system for future playback. Lately when the system is on for DVD or CD playback, I distinctly feel the overwhelm nature of radiation.  I would get better when I turn off the system.  My point is this.  It is very easy to place a file on the Bose system hard drive to be activated when the system is switched to on. 

LCD/HD flat screen TVs.  Watch out for this technology as well.  They are able to harness it and radiate you while you are watching your favorite program.  I remember as I was watching the last world cup, as soon as I turned the TV on, I came down with a Headache.  I felt the overwhelming sensation of being radiated.  As soon as I turned the TV off or moved away from it, I felt better. 

Keep your head level.  Remain strong and do not give them the pleasure of seeing you capitulate by becoming violent or committing suicide.  Avoid the actions that can get you incarcerated, because this is what they want.

Nurture your spirituality.  Prayer is the best remedy; the best we can do is to pray.  Pray to the Eternal Divine Creator, every moment you can spare.  It will pay you great dividends. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EMRVictim ofDGSE said:

Nurture your spirituality.  Prayer is the best remedy; the best we can do is to pray.  Pray to the Eternal Divine Creator, every moment you can spare.  It will pay you great dividends. 

Welcome to UM!  I agree with this advice, EMRVictim, as for the rest I respectfully suggest you consider this:

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/schizophrenia-symptoms#1 

I'm sincere about this, I don't mean to mock you but what you've written here is a TEXTBOOK example of the symptoms.  Please don't respond to this question but are you a young male, under 30 years-of-age?  That is the typical age range for onset.  Please consider reading the link.  Best wishes and welcome to UM, regardless.  This is a fun site and there are many interesting people who I've learned a LOT from listening to.  The only caution I'd give is to not take sarcasm too personally.  There tends to be a lot of it here from time to time.  I'm guilty of it myself and it can seem very rude to a newcomer.  Most people here are very friendly once they get to know you :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Thanks, welcome, and WTF!

Be nice... reserve the sarcasm for your favorite target! :w00t:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, and then said:

Be nice... reserve the sarcasm for your favorite target! 

Thanks andthen.  Good advice.  I know it is a thankless task trying to teach me anything.  I appreciate the effort, no sarcasm.

Hi EMRvictim.  Your long statement took me a while to digest.  

First off, wouldn't it be a lot easier just to kill these individuals?  The world is violent enough not to notice a few extra deaths.  I wonder that all that manpower and equipment could go unnoticed in a host country like the US for example.  They would probably be in on it too don't you think?

Why do you think you are being targeted?  

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, EMRVictim ofDGSE said:

The end justifies the means.  A partly known and unseen entity – hiding behind a mask – is using a technology that is either alien or borderline alien to attack victims with an invisible weapon that leaves no conventional or visible trace until it is too late.

You probably get this a lot, do you have any evidence?

It sounds like schizophrenia.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, EMRVictim ofDGSE said:

If you are a target, you better believe they are using some sort of radioactive chemicals to complement the use of LFI, EMR, and microwave radiation.  I say it is a radioactive chemical because my body reacts to the chemical similarly to the waves, pulses, and radiation.  The chemicals are released in closed quarters (home, stores, restaurants, libraries etc.) but also in a well defined location (choke point, bridges, short span of bike trail, next to where your car is parked, elevators or in front of the elevator, etc.) where you are expected to be. You might wonder why the chemicals do not bother or affect others. Well it is probably because they have no implants inside them and also because the chemicals are plentiful in nature and the human body.  Do not despair, though I do not know how long it is, but the chemicals have a half life and sooner or later they will dissipate. 

Radiation doesn't effect people without implants?  You don't know anything about radiation.

• Like 3

Will quickly say in not so many words:.

To the OP

Look up radiation and for someone so paranoid, errr, maybe stay away from.the internet!!! 

• Like 4

The OP seems to be on a mission with his/her/the/them/they/it  threads.

• Like 3

OP, have you taken any samples of these chemicals? Taken radiation readings? Anything?

• Like 5

Hi there and welcome to UM :) 

Thank you for sharing your knowledge of ^^ all of that stuff....holy moly, what a read that was!  

And I thought I wrote some long posts. ;) 

• Like 1

Word for word 

https://silentgenocidebyradiation.blogspot.com/2011/

To save you time - just post a link 

Edit:  Got some more to add

https://www.scribd.com/document/41220722/DGSE-Radiation-Torture-of-Americans

https://targeted-individual-with-psychotronic-weapons.com/

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/frenchDGSEcovertradiation31mar10.shtml

J. R. A.
Lieutenant Colonel (Forced into Retirement)
United States Army
J1852_r7210@
DGSE_EMRvictim@

This has been going on for a long, long time according to all of these websites.  They go back quite a few years 2010 I could find an interview.

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Thanks 1

@EMRVictim ofDGSE what happens if you're already a *****-up, no friends and not many prospects in life before you get targeted with this electro/radiation torture. Will it make you better ?

• Haha 1

@EMRVictim ofDGSE Can I ask what your MOS was?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

The OP seems to be on a mission with his/her/the/them/they/it  threads.

It kind of "goes with the territory".  I'll say this for him, he's prolific :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well....that's enough crazy for one day.

I wish I was an overachiever ;) 

• Haha 1

I got a PM from the OP about another guy who thinks radiation can selectively target people.

4 hours ago, EMRVictim ofDGSE said:

The DGSE must have godlike powers if they can change the laws of physics just to screw with people.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I got a PM from the OP about another guy who thinks radiation can selectively target people.

The DGSE must have godlike powers if they can change the laws of physics just to screw with people.

I got it too. I did not bother opening it. 

Was just relieved it was not a mile long message.

This guy is on a mission. I wonder if he ever leaves his basement?

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I got it too. I did not bother opening it. 

Was just relieved it was not a mile long message.

This guy is on a mission. I wonder if he ever leaves his basement?

He should weld his doors shut so they can't spray radiation inside his home.

13 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

He should weld his doors shut so they can't spray radiation inside his home.

Definitely shouldn't go outside. The big nuclear furnace in the sky might get him.