Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jodi Arias

docyabut2

Interesting - I've never heard of this person.  

Maybe they'll give her a new trial after this:

Convicted murderer Jodi Arias is appealing her murder conviction in two weeks and there's a possibility she could get a new trial. 

Arias' lawyers claim there was a circus atmosphere inside and outside of the courtroom, an atmosphere that they argue deprived her of a fair trial. 

The judges who will hear the appeal have very specific questions about how the behavior of the prosecutor, Juan Martinez, may have affected the verdict.

I remember the whole thing, watched the whole trial.  The circus atmosphere was generated by Jodi Arias's followers, who had formed a weird cult, formed a wall outside the courtroom, intimidated the family of the murdered man, screamed at the press and the prosecutor when they appeared, gave interviews and wrote a 'newsletter' on her behalf, to which she dictated entries from her jail cell to feed a line of dispute to the press and public.  She gave private interviews to the press, and they complied.  Her team tweeted for her.  She is a ruthless killer, a dangerous manipulator.  This is another of her psychotic tricks to manipulate the system and everybody in it.  The prosecutor, by the way, did a masterful job in the face of the worst kind of twisting maneuvers by a ruthless and clever psychotic killer.  The only reason she didn't receive the death penalty was because of one juror, an overweight middle aged white man.  (I'm not in favor of the death penalty for anybody, but just sayin'.)

She's very pretty, so some kinds of people want to believe her and are duped by her.  Twelve jurors found her guilty of premeditated murder.  Eleven of the jurors wanted her to pay the ultimate price.  What she did was horrific, inexcusable.

Edited by The Wistman
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Wistman said:

I remember the whole thing, watched the whole trial.  The circus atmosphere was generated by Jodi Arias's followers, who had formed a weird cult, formed a wall outside the courtroom, intimidated the family of the murdered man, screamed at the press and the prosecutor when they appeared, gave interviews and wrote a 'newsletter' on her behalf, to which she dictated entries from her jail cell to feed a line of dispute to the press and public.  She gave private interviews to the press, and they complied.  Her team tweeted for her.  She is a ruthless killer, a dangerous manipulator.  This is another of her psychotic tricks to manipulate the system and everybody in it.  The prosecutor, by the way, did a masterful job in the face of the worst kind of twisting maneuvers by a ruthless and clever psychotic killer.  The only reason she didn't receive the death penalty was because of one juror, an overweight middle aged white man.  (I'm not in favor of the death penalty for anybody, but just sayin'.)

She's very pretty, so some kinds of people want to believe her and are duped by her.  Twelve jurors found her guilty of premeditated murder.  Eleven of the jurors wanted her to pay the ultimate price.  What she did was horrific, inexcusable.

I don't know how ANYONE could believe she wasn't guilty of this crime. I think the pretty face and the fact that crazy women can be fun is what's really driving it. 

• Like 1

I hope she doesn't get a new trail, there is evidence he did  attacked her first . but there is in her  pictures he did knock her down, but for her to attack him so horribly in return is crazy .     

She's a psycho and he was jerk who used her and played mind games with her. I've watched a few documentaries on this and he was absolutely no angel. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 7:57 AM, Love Buzz said:

She's a psycho and he was jerk who used her and played mind games with her. I've watched a few documentaries on this and he was absolutely no angel. 

No angel is true.  I don't know about the mind games.  Regardless, that doesn't make a person subject to being slaughtered in the shower like an animal.  

• Like 1