Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Heart (sealed link) pendant comes of chain

HayleyJ

Previous thread, which was just like another thread before that. Either someone thinks it's necessary to keep posting the same thing over and over, or there's a rash of cheaply made necklaces going around.

Either way - it's not paranormal.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 3

The spirits are jealous of your relationship with that certain someone and want you all to themselves.

It seems someone post something similar to this about a month ago on this thread I also think it maybe related to another one this time it involved a Virgin Mary necklace 

Edited by Scholar4Truth

2 hours ago, HayleyJ said:

Why did my heart and how did my heart pendant with a sealed link come off in my hand with no broken clasps or unsealed links?? 

Welcome to the forums. :) 

Can you elaborate for us on what sort of advice you are looking for ? Also, have you asked about this here previously ?

I did some googling on this - lots of reports of people saying their sealed whatever pendant fell off the closed chain.

Sometimes there's a secondary link that breaks that attaches the pendant to the necklace - it fails, the link falls off unnoticed and then you're seemingly left with a mystery. Other times, people claim the same welded shut pendant falls off again and again and there is no secondary link.

I don't believe for a second that it's ghostly in any way, but it is interesting (assuming they aren't lying). I don't know how it happens but it reminds me of those metal puzzles that seem impossible to get apart, but there's always a trick.

Edited by moonman

• 5 months later...

It is a mystery for sure, the only answer is an Angel. Myself and friends have felt it eery, so I conferred with my Priest, he didn't feel it was bad and said we don't need to understand everything.  When it happens to me, there have been questioning circumstances happening in my life. I actually stopped wearing it for months and decided Dec. 2019 to wear it again.  4 months passed with no problem,  a questionable person re entered my life and I prayed about this situation,  the next morning the pendant was in my bed while chain around my neck! The pendant has a welded clasp. I'm seeing this as a very special gift, feeling blessed!!