Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit dolls

Gillian123

1 minute ago, Gillian123 said:

My friend collects dolls, one of her dolls is being used as a vessel by a spirit, we think its a child called Harry 

Are you sure your friend isn't leading you on? 

• Thanks 1

This story sounds oddly familiar,

42112-Ultimate-Chucky9-900x1349.thumb.jpg.73b5802a96ea8e247b8d79e024a2f467.jpg

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Gillian123 said:

My friend collects dolls, one of her dolls is being used as a vessel by a spirit, we think its a child called Harry 

Fascinating. Do tell us more. I've heard some haunted doll stories that I found amazing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gillian123 said:

You really need to start a post with more than one sentence.  It is rude to not give more details, just drop a sentence and sit back and see who reacts?  Well, I am reacting.  Nothing here to discuss unless we make it our thread and discuss what we want.  What's your story?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Firstly my apologies, I'm new to this Web site and still finding me feet as they say. Secondly I could chat, write etc on a whole genre of things but I'm not sure how to word things correctly. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

This story sounds oddly familiar,

42112-Ultimate-Chucky9-900x1349.thumb.jpg.73b5802a96ea8e247b8d79e024a2f467.jpg

Her dolls are proper China dolls, girly dolls, that's chucky. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gillian123 said:

Her dolls are proper China dolls, girly dolls, that's chucky. 

You didn't say that until now and I dont have or believer in special mind reading powers,

Nor do I believes dolls or anything is haunted or possed, others here do, I believe hauntings are constructs of s persons mind, it only exists there, people believe what they wanna believe and please do tell your story, if its only a story, no evidence i wont believe wild claims of paranormal  but i will respect that you do.

PG, will on the other hand believe anything you tell him.

• Like 1

Please tell more. If you’re unsure how to word it correctly then just answer these questions...

Where did she get the doll?

How did you determine the name?

Who was the Child? 

How did the “spirit” get into the doll?

What does the doll do?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, OverSword said:

There are a lot of cool haunted/possessed doll stories.  This doll named Robert is interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_(doll)

I love that story.  Creepy and exciting all mixed into one awesome little tale. :D 

Btw, welcome to UM @Gillian123 - I hope you enjoy your stay here!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gillian123 said:

Firstly my apologies, I'm new to this Web site and still finding me feet as they say. Secondly I could chat, write etc on a whole genre of things but I'm not sure how to word things correctly. 

It is a learning process.  You can't learn if you don't try.  What is the story about the doll?

• Like 1

Hello! Gillian! that Chucky doll picture really had me spooked, it reminded me of the dream I've had that really had confused, Chucky saved my life in it though which is cool. In the dream there were these dolls that look like porcelain, but when you try to hit them, you can see they have skeletal faces and crazy stuff like that. 

Namaste, and many Blessings to you, and sweet dreams! my friend.