Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stien Russian assets

spartan max2

Who is the "they" she refers to?  It is not the Russians.  The LIbertarians are not going to pull in Tulsi Gabbard, they already have a candidate, AND they are the only 3rd party that is on the ballot in ALL 50 states, something the Green party hasn't accomplished yet, so it doesn't matter who runs in the green party or any other third party.  Maybe one of those third parties can get it together and get all the paperwork done for the 2020 election but I doubt it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

That is rich :lol: lol.

Edit: for reference for those who do not know, Jill Stien was the Green party candidate last election cycle, and Tulsia Gabbard is currently one of people trying to get the Democratic nominee ticket. 

Didn't Tulsi Gabbard just get elected to Congress?  I looked at her website and I see she is running for president.  It doesn't make sense to me.  I think she is a decoy candidate to keep the primaries messy.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Didn't Tulsi Gabbard just get elected to Congress?  I looked at her website and I see she is running for president.  It doesn't make sense to me.  I think she is a decoy candidate to keep the primaries messy.

She's the only candidate I like and she's not owned by big business.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

She's the only candidate I like and she's not owned by big business.

But she already has a job.  Why would she walk away from a gravy job to be president.  I don't think she is serious, I think someone has talked her into adding herself to the large body count, a distraction for her and everyone watching the democrats.

P.S. how can she spend time and energy running for president AND be a decent representative?  It is not possible, someone has essentially taken her out so anything she could accomplish or participate in has been minimalized. 

Edited by Desertrat56
P.S.

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

She was elected as Hawaii's rep since 2013 I believe. 

I doubt she is a decoy lol. She's just a moderate in the race with low polling numbers.

Honestly I think the left is just trying to character assassinate her because she suggest she might boycott the debates because she found them unfair. 

Which someone can disagree with but it seems a stretch to me to call her a Russian asset or decoy for it lol.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

She was elected as Hawaii's rep since 2013 I believe. 

I doubt she is a decoy lol. She's just a moderate in the race with low polling numbers.

Honestly I think the left is just trying to character assassinate her because she suggest she might boycott the debates because she found them unfair. 

Which someone can disagree with but it seems a stretch to me to call her a Russian asset or decoy for it lol.

Yeah, it is more smoke and mirrors to get people stirred up and confused and emotional.  Bringing up the Russians as bad guys has been a standard go to for decades, even during the cold war it was just a way to deflect responsibility for bad actions.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think someone has talked her into adding herself to the large body count,

Democrats who are sick of big business and think Bernie's ideas suck.  :yes:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

If they are Russian Assets Russia's Vile Putin once again proves how much sense he has. Gabbard,certainly, speaks more sense than any of the rest of 'em put together. 

Plus, if you had to stare at one all day, say for instance if it was on a giant billboard right opposite your place of work or residence, whose face would you rather see on a campaign poster: hers, Hillary, or The Beloved Donald? Well then . 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

That is rich :lol: lol.

Edit: for reference for those who do not know, Jill Stien was the Green party candidate last election cycle, and Tulsia Gabbard is currently one of people trying to get the Democratic nominee ticket. 

Wait I thought it was the Hildabeast that was working with the Russians on the Collusion Delusion. :whistle: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Wait I thought it was the Hildabeast that was working with the Russians on the Collusion Delusion. :whistle: 

See, you want to slam someone, accuse them of working with the Russians, Trump and his staff have been accused, Hilary has been accused, Biden's son has been accused and now Hillary accused Tulsi.  It now is obvious that it means nothing. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

See, you want to slam someone, accuse them of working with the Russians, Trump and his staff have been accused, Hilary has been accused, Biden's son has been accused and now Hillary accused Tulsi.  It now is obvious that it means nothing. 

Desertrat56 I'm just having fun, I'm an equal opportunity basher, read my tag line at the bottom. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

She is a former soldier, and seems cut in the mold of patriotism and duty,  I don't think it is in her nature to seek a gravy job.  Just my opinion.

40 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Desertrat56 I'm just having fun, I'm an equal opportunity basher, read my tag line at the bottom. ;)

I know, me too.  I just think the russian thing has become obviously another emotional trigger to disengage brains. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yup and dollars to donuts says she will run as an independent to draw votes from the democrats.  Considering the way the RW media has been building her up for months its not too crazy of a conspiracy to think she may be a Russian asset or at least a GOP one , if there is a difference between the two anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yup and dollars to donuts says she will run as an independent to draw votes from the democrats.  Considering the way the RW media has been building her up for months its not too crazy of a conspiracy to think she may be a Russian asset or at least a GOP one , if there is a difference between the two anymore.

I will honestly take that bet.

Sine it's UM, it's only for I told you so's.

But don't forget. Let's see in about 8 months. 

Edit: to add that obivously I'm betting against you. She will not run as a independent. It's just a left wing conspiracy theory because she is slightly moderate. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Edit: to add that obivously I'm betting against you. She will not run as a independent. It's just a left wing conspiracy theory because she is slightly moderate. 

Not just because she is slightly moderate. Her rise in RW social media and then RW mainstream media has a very very familiar feel to it.

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

But don't forget. Let's see in about 8 months. 

You got it! :D

Edited by Farmer77

Gabbard is going to be with Martha McCallum on Fox News to discuss this in a couple minutes for those that are interested. :gun::passifier:

I just heard a point I agree with. While i do think its likely Gabbard is working for someone other than herself and the American people at this point its pretty low for Clinton to say so in a public venue unless shes ready to offer up some evidence.

Cant really knock her for the Stein comment because the innuendo , and apparent info on her, has been there for a long time.  

• Like 2