Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stien Russian assets

spartan max2

16 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Didn't Tulsi Gabbard just get elected to Congress?  I looked at her website and I see she is running for president.  It doesn't make sense to me.  I think she is a decoy candidate to keep the primaries messy.

I don't think so, well at least I don't, others might.  It's been rather sad because they've (the other Democrats) attempted to tarnish her name every step of the way.  She was quite popular in the beginning and had a lot of people's support because she had fresh ideas they don't agree with. She's military (National Guard) too....I believe she was in Hawaii.  Kamala Harris got put in her place by Tulsi during one of the early debates.  Ever since then, the others (Dems) have done everything they can to badmouth her.  Even going so far as to have the media ignore her.  Hence, she's had to resort getting interviews on Fox....yep, can you believe it?  Because the other leftist media outlets won't give her the time of day.  On top of that, she's a very attractive woman.....because you know...that counts.  NOT. :lol:

Today Hillary had a go at her on Twitter and Tulsi gave it back to her as good as she got.  She's one tough cookie and won't bow down to these other Dems that have been about for years.  They obviously see her as inferior due to her lack of experience, but could also fear her too, because of her popularity, but overall I think she'll be a force to be reckoned with in the future.  Good for her I say.  Sometimes a change is as good as a holiday.  These others are the same old, same old, and probably bought and paid for just as you said earlier. 

CNN's 4mins

And Fox's 5mins

Edited by Gwynbleidd
speeling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Woooooooo....I had to smirk at her response to Hillary.  Jeeesh. :lol:

2.JPG.2dc9feb90316e2c7a1aafaec09956328.JPG3.JPG.b964cf9d1ce33e0946234845479b4c9e.JPG

Reeeeeooooooowwwwwww........... :innocent:

Well unfortunately, my dream of Hillary Clinton did not come true for her announcing her candidacy on the 15th......hopefully, Tulsi brings her out from under whatever rock she's currently hiding under.  

Edited by Gwynbleidd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I don't think so, well at least I don't, others might.  It's been rather sad because they've (the other Democrats) attempted to tarnish her name every step of the way.  She was quite popular in the beginning and had a lot of people's support because she had fresh ideas they don't agree with. She's military (National Guard) too....I believe she was in Hawaii.  Kamala Harris got put in her place by Tulsi during one of the early debates.  Ever since then, the others (Dems) have done everything they can to badmouth her.  Even going so far as to have the media ignore her.  Hence, she's had to resort getting interviews on Fox....yep, can you believe it?  Because the other leftist media outlets won't give her the time of day.  On top of that, she's a very attractive woman.....because you know...that counts.  NOT. :lol:

Today Hillary had a go at her on Twitter and Tulsi gave it back to her as good as she got.  She's one tough cookie and won't bow down to these other Dems that have been about for years.  They obviously see her as inferior due to her lack of experience, but could also fear her too, because of her popularity, but overall I think she'll be a force to be reckoned with in the future.  Good for her I say.  Sometimes a change is as good as a holiday.  These others are the same old, same old, and probably bought and paid for just as you said earlier. 

CNN's 4mins

And Fox's 5mins

I suspect that they don't actually see her as inferior, but rather a threat to their way of life.  If she would just forget about being president and stay in congress two more terms she might accomplish something useful to the people rather than the "owners". 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@HillaryClinton: Embodiment of evil! 

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 4

On 10/18/2019 at 1:43 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Who is the "they" she refers to?  It is not the Russians.  The LIbertarians are not going to pull in Tulsi Gabbard, they already have a candidate, AND they are the only 3rd party that is on the ballot in ALL 50 states, something the Green party hasn't accomplished yet, so it doesn't matter who runs in the green party or any other third party.  Maybe one of those third parties can get it together and get all the paperwork done for the 2020 election but I doubt it.

The Libertarians choose their candidate for 2020 in May.  What do you think of the Libertarians drafting in Tulsi??

I think it would be the bomb, man. She is a good one. Best the dems have. No wonder why crooked Hilary dislikes her :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, acute said:

News just in!

"Great! Thank you.

You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a Twitter for id campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know — it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose. It’s now clear that this primary is between you and me. Don’t cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly."

--- Tulsi Gabbard on Twitter, forty minutes ago.

:clap:  That's IT!  I am so in love with Tulsi!  You go gal :wub:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I don't think so, well at least I don't, others might.  It's been rather sad because they've (the other Democrats) attempted to tarnish her name every step of the way. 

I don't think she is a halfhearted candidate either. I think she's the real meal deal. Tulsi and mayor Pete have no baggage and yet look at Biden and Warren, red flags *everywhere*. And Bernie is a Marxist for the people but a rich capitalist in practice for himself.

The woman threw her hat in the ring. She's a real tiger, has a backbone.

What's not to like about this woman? What,,, anyone going to listen to the rantings of a stark raving mad criminal and congenital liar Hilary Clinton??

:cry:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I suspect that they don't actually see her as inferior, but rather a threat to their way of life.  If she would just forget about being president and stay in congress two more terms she might accomplish something useful to the people rather than the "owners". 

Yup. If HRC (and others) are seeing Tulsi as someone serious enough to have to campaign against her, what does that say about Tulsi's viability?

Volumes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That's IT!  I am so in love with Tulsi!  You go gal 

She did a service to the Democrats and the whole country with her response to Hillary.

The downside Earl is that she is courageous, has a sense of honor and duty, and has a view of right and wrong. I don't think America is ready for that.  She might not  let us get pushed around quite as much as we are now.  I think  she would not expand foreign wars, but I don't think she would put a spin on concessions and retreat.  If I could vote for her today, I would.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/18/2019 at 12:36 PM, spartan max2 said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-tulsi-gabbard-is-a-russian-asset-groomed-to-ensure-trump-re-election

That is rich :lol: lol.

Edit: for reference for those who do not know, Jill Stien was the Green party candidate last election cycle, and Tulsia Gabbard is currently one of people trying to get the Democratic nominee ticket. 

She is trying to do the same thing she did to Trump. Exactly the same thing. Claiming Tulsi is working with Russia and is a Russian asset. Do you anti-Trumpers now see what Hillary and far left media are like? This type of accusation lasted for over 3 years, completely halting our government and still affecting it in ways because people fell for this type of lie. If Tulsi Gabbard wins the election, it will be exactly the same thing like what happen to Trump with the far left smearing her and Hillary saying she stole the election. And the crazy thing is, Tulsi is the best chance for Democrats to take over white house, yet they are attacking her and smearing her with lies. They are self destructing and it is evident to see. The left wing media and Democrats today have gone completely deranged and switched their position to pro-war. Tulsi is sadly not going to get the nomination at all. They are going to pull the same stunt they did to Bernie and it will end up with a seriously weak candidate while p***ing off the moderates. A lot of Bernie Supporters voted for Trump because of what DNC did to him, now we going to see Bernie and Tulsi supporters probably voting for Trump. Trump is definitely going to win by a landslide because of the DNC actions and they will cry foul even though it is a disaster in their own making. All these past 3 years of attacking Trump (fed up working class voted for him, the same people who voted in Obama twice) is them trying to overturn a legitimate election and forcing their view upon those who they view as inferior or lesser.

If you do not agree with their world view, you are either:

• Russian Bot
  • Russian Asset
  • Trumpanize
  • Nazi or Neo-Nazi
  • White Supremacist
  • Dictator or Tyrant
  • Genocide Lover
  • Race Traitor
  • Uncle Tom
  • Evil Person
  • Deplorable
  • And A Whole Other Slew of Insults & Names

And you wonder why there is such division and hatred in the United States and hint, it isn't from the centeralist, right leaning voters, and Trump supporters who see deranged individuals on the left trying to get into power by any means necessary. To them, they see Democrats who are abusing impeachment powers, United State's institutions, The House's powers, the right to peacefully assemble (Antifa), and big tech to attack anyone who doesn't share their ideology and world views.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

She did a service to the Democrats and the whole country with her response to Hillary.

The downside Earl is that she is courageous, has a sense of honor and duty, and has a view of right and wrong. I don't think America is ready for that.  She might not  let us get pushed around quite as much as we are now.  I think  she would not expand foreign wars, but I don't think she would put a spin on concessions and retreat.  If I could vote for her today, I would.

I wanna kiss you too, you handsome devil! :tsu:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

And the crazy thing is, Tulsi is the best chance for Democrats to take over white house, yet they are attacking her and smearing her with lies.

That's because, like Trump, she is not a deeply connected Washington swamp creature.

Of the dem nominees, Tulsi would by far have the best draw amongst moderates and from repubs, too. But I am afraid that Tulsi is going to be smeared now by the MSM the way Trump has been for 2.5 years. 

Sad country. Controlled by Deep State.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
I screwed up, Okay??
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Uncle Sam said:

Tulsi is the best chance for Democrats to take over white house,

Well except for the whole Democrats not voting for her thing :lol:

The fact that you even had that thought shows how well the RW propaganda machine has worked at pushing her candidacy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Of the dem nominees, Tulsi would by far have the best draw amongst moderates and from repubs, too. But I am afraid that Tulsi is going to be smeared now by the MSM the way Trump has been for 2.5 years. 

Trump drew a bunch of Obama voters and still lost the popular vote. Attracting Republicans to the Democrat party isnt the concern, motivating the base to vote is, and the base isnt interested in Tulsi.

• Like 2

On 10/18/2019 at 12:43 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Who is the "they" she refers to?  It is not the Russians. 

I thought the context was very clear.  She goes on to say she was a favorite of the Russians, not the Libertarians... or did I miss something again?  Damn, I do that a lot more these days.  There seems to be a lot of chatter out there that HRC may be waiting for an appropriate time to step in and take the nomination again.  I'd say that idea was insane to the point of impossibility but nothing the Clintons or the DNC does would surprise me now.  To their defense, the DNC is in a bind.  They have allowed a bunch of candidates who are lockstep focused on an agenda and a direction that America does not agree on and now the DNC is faced with fielding a loser or rolling the dice on an unknown or a worse loser.  Extremism tends to be off-putting to all but other extremists.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

It's been rather sad because they've (the other Democrats) attempted to tarnish her name every step of the way. 

I'll begin by saying that her ideas aren't nearly far enough removed from the rest of the Left for me to ever consider voting for her.  That said, what the Democrats have done to her is disturbing because they are building a record of behavior that shows how comfortable they are as a party with suppressing dissent by shouting down or shadow banning even their own members.  They don't even try to mask that dictatorial outlook.  If they've become comfortable to openly repeat what they did to Bernie in 2016, what will they be like in 2020, 2024?  It seems that rather than give their base the freedom to come to their own conclusions they prefer to broker a candidate behind closed doors and then make that choice a reality by any means necessary.  It worked out in stellar fashion in 2016 so why not do ti again :P

The Hildebeast is behaving in a way that makes her seem almost unstable.  It's like she sees Russians lurking everywhere, intent on harming her goals.  Tulsi slapped her down harder and more effectively than anyone else I've ever seen.

"Queen of warmongers", "embodiment of corruption", "personification of rot"... her political leanings leave much to be desired but sister-girl has a way with words.  I bet HRC had to drink heavily to relax after that very public smackdown.:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I'd never vote for her but it's worth sending her 20 bucks just for the devastating and eloquent way she shanked that foul creature ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Well except for the whole Democrats not voting for her thing :lol:

The fact that you even had that thought shows how well the RW propaganda machine has worked at pushing her candidacy.

I honestly didn't see her start popping up in my news feed until the attacks. 

The RW media is reporting on the Tulsia Gabbard smear attacks because it supports the narrative of how hive minded the democratic party has become.

Anyone who slightly veers off path is attacked through the worst kind of slander. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I honestly didn't see her start popping up in my news feed until the attacks. 

The RW media is reporting on the Tulsia Gabbard smear attacks because it supports the narrative of how hive minded the democratic party has become.

Anyone who slightly veers off path is attacked through the worst kind of slander. 

Oh shes been all over fox for weeks. I actually posted an article a couple of weeks ago about how her name and rise in RW media and RW social media emulated the traffic of the Russians in 2016.

There are legit reasons to at least look at her sideways.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

@spartan max2 This article is from January

Why Conservative Media and the Far Right Love Tulsi Gabbard for President

The latest Democratic candidate to enter the 2020 race has an unexpected base of support: The far right and conservative media.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), who announced her candidacy last Friday, has cultivated a fandom among the right by bashing fellow Democrats and espousing views that break with the party line.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yes I think so too.  I hope one day she'll get in, but it's not going to happen with the state it's in currently.  Maybe 2028 or after.  She'll still be young :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

@HillaryClinton: Embodiment of evil! 

I must admit, I was pretty shocked at her tweet directed back to old Hillary.  I wasn't expecting it to be so ...... honest?  I thought she'd beat around the bush and not call it the way she saw it, but wow...... I'm still kinda stunned. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is from February:

Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Democratic candidate Tulsi Gabbard

An NBC News analysis of the main English-language news sites employed by Russia in its 2016 election meddling shows Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who is set to make her formal announcement Saturday, has become a favorite of the sites Moscow used when it interfered in 2016.

Several experts who track websites and social media linked to the Kremlin have also seen what they believe may be the first stirrings of an upcoming Russian campaign of support for Gabbard.

• Like 1