Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stien Russian assets

spartan max2

13 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I must admit, I was pretty shocked at her tweet directed back to old Hillary.  I wasn't expecting it to be so ...... honest?  I thought she'd beat around the bush and not call it the way she saw it, but wow...... I'm still kinda stunned. :lol:

The left hates her because she appeals to moderates and independents. She doesn't follow the new party line. Andrew Yang is also popular but neither one have a chance in this atmosphere. They are being demonized at every opportunity.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Don't tell me you believe this bilge, Farmer, just because it comes from the mouth of a Demcorat? 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Don't tell me you believe this bilge, Farmer, just because it comes from the mouth of a Demcorat? 

Like ive been trying to say for three pages now this is something that Ive been aware of for MONTHS!

I dont even know whether I believe it or not but the story that Russian trolls have been pushing Gabbards campaign has been out there since before she announced so whether I end up believing it or not has nothing to do with the old hag in the headlines.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Like ive been trying to say for three pages now this is something that Ive been aware of for MONTHS!

I dont even know whether I believe it or not but the story that Russian trolls have been pushing Gabbards campaign has been out there since before she announced so whether I end up believing it or not has nothing to do with the old hag in the headlines.

What is it you want for goodness sake. These are Democrats you're plotting against now , it's not still the noble campaign against the Orange Himmler. I think it's simply that you really do see Reds under every single bed, just as long as a news source that's part of La Résistance that points them out. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

What is it you want for goodness sake. These are Democrats you're plotting against now , it's not still the noble campaign against the Orange Himmler. I think it's simply that you really do see Reds under every single bed, just as long as a news source that's part of La Résistance that points them out. 

Yes I think you may be right @Dumbledore the Awesome it's incredibly common.  I often wonder if American's have been brainwashed by the media to a certain extent to believe Russians are their greatest enemy.  It's non-stop. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

I know its easy for the low IQ idiots to make jokes but a bipartisan senate report just confirmed our elections are seriously under attack by "reds" among others. Im not a democrat. Having a D next to ones name doesnt magically make them not susceptible to damaging motives.

Im not even 100% convinced she is working for or with the Russians or anyone else. That doesnt mean they wouldnt use her to foment strife within the democrat primary. It would be smart tactics creating a damned if you do damned if you dont situation for the other candidates. They can mention it and be lambasted, as you attempted to do above, or they could not and risk 2016 redux.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I know its easy for the low IQ idiots to make jokes

thanks! :D 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This seems a very good quote about the "Democratic" Party and its fanatical pursuit of anyone who doesn't follow the official line (it's not from Tulsi* this time but it could well have done.)

In their blind, mad dog enthusiastic zeal for wanton indiscriminate destruction, they are the vicious equals of terrorists such as Al Qaeda or ISIS.

And should be regarded as so by all rational, reflective persons not in thrall to the murderous merchants of death and their soulless political puppets.

* I hope someone very soon comes up with a cover of "24 Hours from Tulsa", called, naturally 24 Hours from Tulsi, as a campaign song. If someone hasn't yet, they ought to do so right now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

thanks! :D 

I would never call you low IQ!

This seems a very good quote about the "Democratic" Party and its fanatical pursuit of anyone who doesn't follow the official line (it's not from Tulsi* this time but it could well have done.)

God and you just posted what seems to be the GOP Party line :rolleyes:

Which is UBER ironic coming from the party that started canceling its primaries once some challengers to the dear leader popped up.

• Like 1

You may complain I'm not taking your concerns with the seriousness they deserve.

You'd be right! :santa:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

You may complain I'm not taking your concerns with the seriousness they deserve.

You'd be right! :santa:

Thats why I like you , I never know what im gonna get!

Actually, though, the way you see it seems to be that anything that challenges the official Establishment (meaning the bipartisan, as you said above, Democrat & mainstream Republican) line on anything, particularly foreign intervention (and if you really can't see the double standard there in seeing intervention from Malign Foreign Powers everywhere to the point of paranoia, and then looking at American foreign policy certainly over the last few administrations) and the way it treats any country that doesn't immediately do what Washington demands automatically as an Adversary, has to be a malign foreign (i.e. Russian) plot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Andrew Yang is also popular but neither one have a chance in this atmosphere. They are being demonized at every opportunity.

I saw a tweet of his on twitter - he was supporting Tulsi after Hillary's tweet.   After he tweeted, the usual bunch of leftist lunatics started attacking him for supporting Tulsi.  It makes you wonder are these people real or bots?  Because surely, someone with half a brain wouldn't carry on like that.  You'd think they'd have some sort of decorum.  But no, the left is devouring itself, just as predicted.  

• Like 4

Just now, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

Actually, though, the way you see it seems to be that anything that challenges the official Establishment (meaning the bipartisan, as you said above, Democrat & mainstream Republican) line on anything, particularly foreign intervention (and if you really can't see the double standard there in seeing intervention from Malign Foreign Powers everywhere to the point of paranoia, and then looking at American foreign policy certainly over the last few administrations) and the way it treats any country that doesn't immediately do what Washington demands automatically as an Adversary, has to be a malign foreign (i.e. Russian) plot. 

Not at all actually.

My position is based on intelligence. No not IQ i mean data analysis. Now the reason i say im not 100% sure is because I havent seen enough data to lock it up in my mind but there does seem to be an argument that her rise in right wing and Russian social and then mainstream media is happening through the same channels as 2016 election interference.

As for the double standard of course I do. When it comes to national security we have a saying for that: "Hooray for us and **** everybody else". :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

My position is based on intelligence. No not IQ i mean data analysis. Now the reason i say im not 100% sure is because I havent seen enough data to lock it up in my mind

so you are on the official classified CIA/NSA*/all of the many other organisations mailing list? :mellow:

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Haha 1

so you are on the official classified CIA/NSA*/anyone else there may be mailing list? :mellow:

Nahhhhh the only NSA I know is the National Stoner Association  :tu:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

* Similarly, and we're going off on a tangent now, is anyone here a member of the NRA? That's National Rabbit Association, not the better known one. :yes:

• Haha 1

* Similarly, and we're going off on a tangent now, is anyone here a member of the NRA? That's National Rabbit Association, not the better known one. :yes:

Rabbit as in stew or Rabbit as in the thing that keeps folks married?

1 hour ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

of course he doesn't believe it.... he's just promoting it....

when it comes to foreign policy Tulsi Gabbard would be even more of a Peacemonger than Trump
and that is a threat to the infamous Military Industrial Complex - aka New World Order - 
aka Authoritarian Technocrats - aka - One World Govt. - aka  - etc etcetera  

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I saw a tweet of his on twitter - he was supporting Tulsi after Hillary's tweet.   After he tweeted, the usual bunch of leftist lunatics started attacking him for supporting Tulsi.  It makes you wonder are these people real or bots?  Because surely, someone with half a brain wouldn't carry on like that.  You'd think they'd have some sort of decorum.  But no, the left is devouring itself, just as predicted.  

they have to be bots or plants or weaponized brainwashed sheep....

Tulsi Gabbard could be more of a nightmare for the warmongers than Trump so they are making
sure she is demonized and sidelined asap...

''''they'''' want a compliant puppet president not one that thinks and acts independently... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am just SHOCKED that Bee showed up to argue that the Russians are harmless lambs....SHOCKED I tell you :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I am just SHOCKED that Bee showed up to argue that the Russians are harmless lambs....SHOCKED I tell you :lol:

:rolleyes: where did she even mention the commies? I'm afraid you're really letting your paranoia show through here

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

:rolleyes:

oh is this an example how you smear someone and twist everything to create negative suspicion... 

DUH

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Yes I think you may be right @Dumbledore the Awesome it's incredibly common.  I often wonder if American's have been brainwashed by the media to a certain extent to believe Russians are their greatest enemy. It's non-stop.

I am sure that would stop overnight if the Globalists managed to get a compliant leader in place...

(edit to add.... a compliant Russian leader I mean...)

Edited by bee
  • Thanks 1