Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stien Russian assets

spartan max2

Tulsi is the only rational choice as far as Im concerned.. Which constitutes a risk as well.

I dont really trust electoral situations where the choice is evident. For a lot of Americans, Trump is like 'a 2016 Hillary'. Could Tulsi be a 2016 Trump, is what Im asking myself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As expected The Hildabeast has crawled back into her Deep State hole after taking a shot at Tulsi "I'm So Sexy" Gabbard :santa:

Hillary Clinton bails on DC event that Tulsi Gabbard is attending

It looks like the “Queen of Warmongers” blinked. A face-to-face confrontation between Hillary Clinton and Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard set for next Friday was averted when Clinton backed out of the Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit in Washington, DC. Clinton aides cited a scheduling conflict when she announced her withdrawal from a speaking slot at the annual event. One insider told Slate that Clinton dropped out to protest the inclusion of former Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielson on the schedule.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/19/hillary-clinton-bails-on-dc-event-that-tulsi-gabbard-is-attending/

Anybody else notice that HRC is looking more and more like Chuck everyday  ;)

Tulsi Gabbard (left) and Hillary Clinton

Image result for pictures of chucky the doll

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The Libertarians choose their candidate for 2020 in May.  What do you think of the Libertarians drafting in Tulsi??

I think it would be the bomb, man. She is a good one. Best the dems have. No wonder why crooked Hilary dislikes her :D

It would be better than Bill Weld, who I think is their current candidate but I don't think they will draft Tulsi,    I need to go to their website and check.  I have been out of touch with them lately.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, and then said:

I thought the context was very clear.  She goes on to say she was a favorite of the Russians, not the Libertarians... or did I miss something again?  Damn, I do that a lot more these days.  There seems to be a lot of chatter out there that HRC may be waiting for an appropriate time to step in and take the nomination again.  I'd say that idea was insane to the point of impossibility but nothing the Clintons or the DNC does would surprise me now.  To their defense, the DNC is in a bind.  They have allowed a bunch of candidates who are lockstep focused on an agenda and a direction that America does not agree on and now the DNC is faced with fielding a loser or rolling the dice on an unknown or a worse loser.  Extremism tends to be off-putting to all but other extremists.

Its all an emotional distraction.  The democrats and republicans have already decided that Trump will get his second term.  But people have to be given hope and distraction in order to make it look real.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:05 AM, Desertrat56 said:

P.S. how can she spend time and energy running for president AND be a decent representative?  It is not possible, someone has essentially taken her out so anything she could accomplish or participate in has been minimalized. 

You could ask the same question of Trump.

• Like 3

I was reading something and the author made an interesting point: Clinton never actually named Gabbard.

"I'm not making any predictions, but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, speaking on a podcast with former Obama adviser David Plouffe. "She's the favorite of the Russians."

• Like 2

Gabbard is seeing a boost in fundraising since her beat down of the Hildabeast. Too bad we have a rigged two party system, it would be nice to have a choice of candidates with different points of view that actually have a chance of winning. :santa:    

Gabbard fund raises off Clinton’s comments on Russia grooming her for 2020

Democratic presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard fired another shot in Hillary Clinton’s direction — and chased it with a plea for campaign cash. In a new video, Gabbard suggests Clinton had it out for her since 2016, when she left her position in the Democratic National Committee and endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders for president. “People warned me in 2016 that my endorsement of Bernie Sanders would be the end of my quote-unquote political career. They said Clinton would never forget. That her rich and powerful friends, her allies in politics and in the media, will make sure you are destroyed,” Gabbard said in the video that she released via her Twitter account.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/20/gabbard-fundraises-off-clintons-comments-on-russia-grooming-her-for-2020/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You could ask the same question of Trump.

Except I think I know the answer if the question is directed at Trump, he is not in business to be a good representative.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I was reading something and the author made an interesting point: Clinton never actually named Gabbard.

Just want to point out that that's the quote I had in OP.

I see someone didn't read it :whistle: lol. 

(I say this jokingly)

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 1

Good stuff.. Impressive woman.

• Like 1

1.  How does Hillary know this?

2.  Is Tulsi Gabbard planning to run as a third-party candidate?

3.  How about Jill Stien?

I would like to see some evidence of something before I start jumping to conclusions.

I think HRC's chance at the Presidency has passed.  She was not a good candidate to begin with and she's not getting any better.  She should retire gracefully.

Doug

1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

Like that's gonna happen...

Hillary-Clinton-Russia-Russia-Russia-800x400-731x366.jpg

Should do and WILL do are two different things.

Doug

“Clearly there’s something about her and her policies that attracts and appeals to these type of people who are white nationalists, anti-Semites, and Holocaust deniers.”

~ some hitherto unheard-of Hawaiian Senator who's challenging her for her seat in Congress :yes:

• Haha 1

So does Hilary’s latest red scare take the sting somewhat out of the original one about El Trumpo? It’s stopped being “this is terrible” and become Hilary’s “go to” insult/way of dismissing her opponents. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

So does Hilary’s latest red scare take the sting somewhat out of the original one about El Trumpo? It’s stopped being “this is terrible” and become Hilary’s “go to” insult/way of dismissing her opponents. 

It's still terrible, terrible that the politicians are so lazy they can't make up new stories about each other to get us emotionally imbecilic and believe what they say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

The second I saw you posted something I knew it was going to be a tweet lol.

Glad to see Bernie sticking to principle though.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Just want to point out that that's the quote I had in OP.

I see someone didn't read it :whistle: lol. 

(I say this jokingly)

No I didnt because I just assumed the worst about Hillary was true :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

If el trumpo was only tied to the Russians through Hillarys mouth or his political career you may have a point. Of course we know neither are true.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 11:45 PM, Farmer77 said:

I know its easy for the low IQ idiots to make jokes but a bipartisan senate report just confirmed our elections are seriously under attack by "reds" among others. Im not a democrat. Having a D next to ones name doesnt magically make them not susceptible to damaging motives.

Im not even 100% convinced she is working for or with the Russians or anyone else. That doesnt mean they wouldnt use her to foment strife within the democrat primary. It would be smart tactics creating a damned if you do damned if you dont situation for the other candidates. They can mention it and be lambasted, as you attempted to do above, or they could not and risk 2016 redux.

Bsabsvr seems to be their goal.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, acidhead said:

maybe Bernie can be President Gabbard's Vice President in 2024.... :D

if his health holds out... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bee said:

maybe Bernie can be President Gabbard's Vice President in 2024.... :D

if his health holds out... 

Has anyone thought that maybe Tulsi wont have a say if Putin decides to use her for his disinformation agenda? R.T is hailing her as the best Democratic choice and fully endorse her. If that isn't shenanigans.....?

• Thanks 1