Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stien Russian assets

spartan max2

I'm just here to notate my disappointment that people keep posting pictures of hilary and trump and not Tulsi Gabbard....are you ALL gluttons for punishment??? Pretty up the thread a little!!

Image result for tulsi gabbard meme

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, acidhead said:

well, he may be a disappointment in every other way, but the old boy deserves some respect for that. maybe he's beginning to cotton on that he himself was shafted by the Party in 2016.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If el trumpo was only tied to the Russians through Hillarys mouth or his political career you may have a point. Of course we know neither are true.

no, there's... um... there's that tape isn't there. The probably mythical hotel room incident.

And those Facebeook ads! 

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Has anyone thought that maybe Tulsi wont have a say if Putin decides to use her for his disinformation agenda? R.T is hailing her as the best Democratic choice and fully endorse her. If that isn't shenanigans.....?

sorry, what? Your conspiracy theorising is getting a bit complicated here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

well, he may be a disappointment in every other way, but the old boy deserves some respect for that. maybe he's beginning to cotton on that he himself was shafted by the Party in 2016.

Didn't he buy a $600,000 vacation house right after he endorsed Hillary? Maybe the shaft came with a few perks....  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

no, there's... um... there's that tape isn't there. The probably mythical hotel room incident.

And those Facebeook ads! 

Well and Trump tower Moscow and this teensy detail  How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business

• Like 1

Hillary Clinton has done Tulsi Gabbard a huge favour - it was a big mistake from the Clinton Camp...

Whatever else happens she (Clinton) will always be known as  Queen of the Warmongers now...

"Even CNN Defends Tulsi & Condemns Hillary’s Unhinged Accusations"...... :o

(warning... little bit of swearing)

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Has anyone thought that maybe Tulsi wont have a say if Putin decides to use her for his disinformation agenda? R.T is hailing her as the best Democratic choice and fully endorse her. If that isn't shenanigans.....?

Enough of the nonsense...

MANY many people are hailing her as the best choice for the Democrats... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bee said:

Enough of the nonsense...

MANY many people are hailing her as the best choice for the Democrats... 

Yes quite right many many Russians and Republicans are hailing her as the best choice for the dems :lol:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes quite right many many Russians and Republicans are hailing her as the best choice for the dems :lol:

from what I've seen of her she IS the best choice for the Dems.... so that shows how fair and honest
those Russians and Republicans are.... saying nice things about someone who could win...

Heaven forbid though that politics becomes infested with fairness and honesty....
oh my goodness, that will never do... :ph34r:

Gabbard herself seems fair and honest ... so it will be an uphill struggle for her regarding the media...

they won't know who to hate~smear the most... her or Trump... they could internally combust with a 
Trump v Gabbard contest... 

please please let Tulsi Gabbard become the Democrat Candidate... :D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bee said:

please please let Tulsi Gabbard become the Democrat Candidate... :D

Since shes polling at like 2% with dems im starting to think that perhaps her running third party would be best case scenario.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Since shes polling at like 2% with dems im starting to think that perhaps her running third party would be best case scenario.

In that Jimmy Dore video I posted he said that she was being promoted as a Democrat Golden Girl until
she resigned from the DNC on principle because of Bernie getting unfairly treated....cheated...

clearly those who are financing and pulling the strings of the Democrat Party don't want anyone
who is independently minded and difficult to control.. (and not a warmonger type) 

but maybe... just maybe the Democrat Party could do what the Rebublicans did with Trump and take
a chance on someone who isn't from the usual pool of choice..... ?

7 minutes ago, bee said:

In that Jimmy Dore video I posted he said that she was being promoted as a Democrat Golden Girl until
she resigned from the DNC on principle because of Bernie getting unfairly treated....cheated...

clearly those who are financing and pulling the strings of the Democrat Party don't want anyone
who is independently minded and difficult to control.. (and not a warmonger type) 

but maybe... just maybe the Democrat Party could do what the Rebublicans did with Trump and take
a chance on someone who isn't from the usual pool of choice..... ?

Yeah dont believe the hype about the warmonger thing , these folks aint just throwing money away for nothing https://www.opensecrets.org/industries/indus.php?Ind=D

Top Recipients, 2019-2020

Candidate Office Amount
Granger, Kay (R-TX) House red.gif $230,800
Inhofe, James M (R-OK) Senate red.gif $188,450
Calvert, Ken (R-CA) House red.gif $171,000
Sanders, Bernie (D) Senate blue.gif $168,086
Smith, Adam (D-WA) House blue.gif $155,550
  • Like 1

Tulsi Gabbard calls Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy a ‘disaster’ in latest retort

Democratic presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard continued her attack on Hillary Clinton Tuesday night — sending out another campaign video blasting the former secretary of state’s foreign policy as a “disaster.”“Hillary, your foreign policy was a disaster for our country and the world,” Gabbard began the video. “It’s resulted in the deaths and injuries of so many of my brothers and sisters in uniform. It’s devastated entire countries, millions of lives lost, refugee crises, our enemy al-Qaeda/ISIS strengthened.”

Read more:  https://nypost.com/2019/10/22/tulsi-gabbard-calls-hillary-clintons-foreign-policy-a-disaster-in-latest-retort/

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yeah dont believe the hype about the warmonger thing , these folks aint just throwing money away for nothing

but that IS an example of the 'warmonger thing' .... trying to buy favour (from both main parties...)
and indeed they will expect a return of some kind for their money...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bee said:

but that IS an example of the 'warmonger thing' .... trying to buy favour (from both main parties...)
and indeed they will expect a return of some kind for their money...

Oh I just mean she supported Bernie who gladly accepts the 4th most financial support in congress from the MIC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Oh I just mean she supported Bernie who gladly accepts the 4th most financial support in congress from the MIC.

well that was then and now is now..... and you can't expect absolute perfection in any politician..
because they are all human and working in a tough, cut throat environment.. they have to work
in the system to make changes in the system... and this is why Trump can't just wave a magic
wand and do what he wants  overnight.... like bringing US troops home from endless, expensive 
wars in the Middle East... 

If Tulsi Gabbard captures the kind of organic momentum that can move large numbers of voters...
she could do very well given the chance.... 

but that would be a nightmare for the Deep State... to not have a candidate in the Presidential Election..
so what they have up their sleeve to stop that happening is anyone's guess...

trying to keep Gabbard out of the race I suppose...

Can the Democrat Party get from under the thumb of the Globalists and the likes of Soros...?

Edited by bee

27 minutes ago, bee said:

If Tulsi Gabbard captures the kind of organic momentum that can move large numbers of voters...
she could do very well given the chance.... 

It certainly seems she has that ability. The problem from your perspective is they all seem to be Trump voters. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

It certainly seems she has that ability. The problem from your perspective is they all seem to be Trump voters. 

I don't think so...

But if they were that's not a problem from my perspective - my perspective is Give Peace a Chance...

two candidates, with minds of their own who don't want endless wars and regime change would be brilliant...

Allegations of Gabbards videos being suppressed on YouTube. 

The first attempt was a standard search on Oct. 18 using an American device, which yielded several videos related to Clinton’s claim that Gabbard was being “groomed” by Russian President Vladimir Putin, but none of the campaign’s videos.

The second search was conducted using a VPN which made the search appear as though it were being conducted in Spain. The search results for Spain offered completely different results. Instead, the search showed Gabbard’s own content along with other videos.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/youtube-may-have-suppressed-videos-of-tulsi-gabbard-following-clinton-spatb

lockquote widgetblockquote widgetblockquote widgetblockquote widgetblockquote widgetblockquote widget

Edited by spartan max2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, skliss said:

That's Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef...nice try.....lol 

Oh my God I'm dieing lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, skliss said:

That's Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef...nice try.....lol 

How about this one ;)

Image result for pictures of tulsi gabbard bikini

• Haha 1