Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stien Russian assets

spartan max2

Still Padma..... she's very pretty but not Tulsi....start a P adma Lakshmi thread, she's an interesting lady all on her own...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, skliss said:

That's Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef...nice try.....lol 

That's what I get for not looking at faces....

On another note...I'd vote for Padma all the same. 

Edited by Robotic Jew
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, skliss said:

Still Padma..... she's very pretty but not Tulsi....start a P adma Lakshmi thread, she's an interesting lady all on her own...lol

Ok you got me here is the real Tulsi :lol:

Related image

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

C'mon you guys have gotta admit, Tulsi's pretty smokin' hot for a "presidential" candidate. 

What was the last time anyone in politics looked this good? :P 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

C'mon you guys have gotta admit, Tulsi's pretty smokin' hot for a "presidential" candidate. 

What was the last time anyone in politics looked this good? :P 

Barack Obama looked pretty good too.  :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

That's what I get for not looking at faces....

Hahahaha that literally made me laugh out loud! Love it!  :lol:

The last person I can think of that was rumoured to be kinda hot, well I believe people thought Clinton was hot.  I meant Bill, not Hillary. :P  

He's looking a bit decrepit now but still....  Maybe JFK before him.  We could literally start a hot politician thread.  I fear it would be too short though! LOL

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Tulsi taking a morning swim before she gets back on the campaign trail :passifier:

Image result for pictures of tulsi gabbard bikini

What the hell were we talking about? Dam you Brooklyn Guy. :D:clap::tsu:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Ok you got me here is the real Tulsi :lol:

Related image

post-47638-1224795000-1.jpg

• Haha 3

On 10/23/2019 at 8:28 AM, Farmer77 said:

Yes quite right many many Russians and Republicans are hailing her as the best choice for the dems :lol:

that witty rejoinder makes no sense at all. Why would many Republicans hail her as the best choice for the Dmes? Because she's a R*ssian asset and so would be under the control of the Kremlin? I know it was just an instant off-the-cuff comeback, but it makes no sense.

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

that witty rejoinder makes no sense at all. Why would many Republicans hail her as the best choice for the Dmes? Because she's a R*ssian asset and so would be under the control of the Kremlin? I know it was just an instant off-the-cuff comeback, but it makes no sense.

Seeing how Bernie defended her and how she has endorses Bernie in that past, does that also mean that Bernie is a Russian asset :lol: lol

Edited by spartan max2
  • Haha 4

I have to agree, I think the Clinton's, more so Hillarious than Bill, have become an albatross around the Dems neck and they need to distance themselves if they want to win in 2020. Having the Hildabeast endorse you or show up at one of your rally's lost it's cachet in 2016 and her incessant excuse making for losing to the current Dufus in Chief only makes matters worse imho. Oh and having Oliver and Lisa Douglas leading the charge is not helping either. :P

Image result for meme of pelosi and schumer as the green acres couple

Tulsi Gabbard dust-up shows Dems need to dump the Clintons for good

Hillary Rodham Clinton is every inch the conspiracy theorist that Donald Trump is, and she demonstrated that with her recent suggestion that both Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) and progressive third-party presidential candidate Jill Stein are “Russian assets,” part of a scheme in which Moscow and the GOP are tag-teaming Democrats in the 2020 election. Clinton likes a good conspiracy theory, because it sounds a lot less embarrassing than, “Oops, I forgot about Wisconsin.”

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/10/26/tulsi-gabbard-dust-up-shows-dems-need-to-dump-clintons-for-good/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Did she even forget? Or was she just not physically up to the campaign. Every bit of video or pic I see of her lately shows her sitting in a big comfy chair......I think physically she's only getting worse. Maybe, if the plan is for her to enter the 2020, they are gonna wait until the last minute....it's not like she or her politics are unknown and she would be spared the grueling 2 year campaign trail.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, skliss said:

Did she even forget? Or was she just not physically up to the campaign. Every bit of video or pic I see of her lately shows her sitting in a big comfy chair......I think physically she's only getting worse. Maybe, if the plan is for her to enter the 2020, they are gonna wait until the last minute....it's not like she or her politics are unknown and she would be spared the grueling 2 year campaign trail.

good point..... she could very well pop out of the woodwork at the last minute.... I get the feeling that
her defeat in 2016 could be seen as Unfinished Business and something that has to be rectified for
historical record.... ie. that Trump was just a blip, an abberation before the Proper Leaders got back on
track..  and the Deplorables were put back in their place...

that's provided she won the 2nd time round and it would be the battle of all battles... but I suspect that
voting would be carefully rigged in her favour... the Trump Detractors have proved day after day...
every day since he won that they will stop at nothing and I'm sure they would see rigging the vote
as 'the end justifying the means...'

• Like 2

“Congresswoman Gabbard’s story is an inspiration and her dedication to public service showcases the best of our party’s values.” ~Former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

“She’s an emerging star.” ~House Leader Nancy Pelosi

“I think she’s wonderful. She’s been in combat in a leadership role, and she knows how to lead. She deals well with men and women, young and old, Republican and Democrat. She’s got an extraordinary political talent.” 

~ from 2016, before she dared to question the Establishment

Edited by Dumbledore the Awesome
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/24/2019 at 6:00 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

You would have to ask them. Thats what ive been saying this whole thread the right wing and russian media's love of her is where the accusations against her come from in the first place.

My guess is that GOP operatives think that she can be a 21st century Ross Perot by splitting the democrat party between the "moderate" dems and the "far left". Im not so convinced the gulf between "moderate" and "far left" is as wide as foxnews would like their viewers to believe however. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 7:01 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

~ from 2016, before she dared to question the Establishment

and before Sputnik and Foxnews had spent a year hyping her up.

• Like 1

I see Tulsi "Kick@ss" Gabbard is continueing her pursuit of Justice for the victims of 9/11. :gun:

Tulsi Gabbard pushes Saudi Arabia 9/11 coverup theory

Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard on Tuesday pushed the theory that the US government is actively covering up Saudi Arabia’s role in 9/11. The Hawaii congresswoman sent a campaign email with the subject line “We deserve all the information on 9/11” — which hinted at a conspiracy to prevent the public from fully knowing the role Riyadh played in the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil, according to The Huffington Post. “The American people still don’t have access to the truth about Saudi Arabia and who helped Al Qaeda carry out these deadly attacks,” the email said.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/05/tulsi-gabbard-pushes-saudi-arabia-9-11-coverup-theory/

6 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

I see Tulsi "Kick@ss" Gabbard is continueing her pursuit of Justice for the victims of 9/11. :gun:

Tulsi Gabbard pushes Saudi Arabia 9/11 coverup theory

Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard on Tuesday pushed the theory that the US government is actively covering up Saudi Arabia’s role in 9/11. The Hawaii congresswoman sent a campaign email with the subject line “We deserve all the information on 9/11” — which hinted at a conspiracy to prevent the public from fully knowing the role Riyadh played in the deadliest terrorist attack on American soil, according to The Huffington Post. “The American people still don’t have access to the truth about Saudi Arabia and who helped Al Qaeda carry out these deadly attacks,” the email said.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2019/11/05/tulsi-gabbard-pushes-saudi-arabia-9-11-coverup-theory/

So out of all the issues out there affecting Americans she picks to promote this one that erodes confidence in American institutions and history and you guys can't see why people may question her campaign's intentions? 

Best case scenario it's not a good look and she is playing right into the hands of those making the accusations with this . 

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 2:01 PM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

@HillaryClinton: Embodiment of evil! 

Be careful if u throw any accusations against Clinton. You might wake up one morning with the arkansas flu..heard its deadly.

Edited by Bed of chaos
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Here's the latest. BTW Rep Tulsi Gabbard is up to 6% in the latest poll good enough for 5th place. Maybe former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will insult her a few more times and she will wind up with the Dem Nod.

Gabbard's full letter to Clinton demanding a retraction can be seen here: https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a29764364/tulsi-gabbard-letter-hillary-clinton-russian-asset/

Gabbard lawyers call out-of-context Clinton comments 'defamatory,' demand she issue a retraction

Lawyers representing Hawaii Rep. and 2020 Democratic presidential contender Tulsi Gabbard wrote a letter to former Secretary of State and 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton on Monday, demanding that she retract a statement saying that Republicans were grooming a female 2020 candidate.Initially, there was confusion after Clinton's comments, made on the "Campaign HQ" podcast weeks ago, were taken out of context when listeners and reporters thought Clinton said Russia, not Republicans, was grooming a 2020 candidate for a third-party run.

Read more: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gabbard-lawyers-call-context-clinton-comments-defamatory-demand/story?id=66920033

Gabbard campaign accuses Clinton of defamation over 'fabricated' Russian asset claim, demands retraction

Democratic presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii is accusing former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of defamation over a recent statement that implied Gabbard was a Russian asset and is demanding that Clinton issue a retraction. A letter from the Gabbard campaign’s legal counsel insisted that Gabbard is not a Russian asset, and that Clinton knew the statement was untrue when she said it. “In making the statement, you knew it was false. Congresswoman Gabbard is not a Russian asset and is not being groomed by Russia,” the letter said.

Read more: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gabbard-campaign-accuses-clinton-of-defamation-over-fabricated-russian-asset-claim-demands-retraction

53 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Gabbard campaign accuses Clinton of defamation over 'fabricated' Russian asset claim, demands retraction

This reeks of desperation to stay in the headlines. Clinton never named Gabbard and she wasn't the only female on the stage so in a way Gabbard defamed herself by assuming it was about her. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 6:59 AM, Farmer77 said:

and before Sputnik and Foxnews had spent a year hyping her up.

Left Wing media speaks positivity of republicans who speak against Trump or the GOP.

It's not some conspiracy, its just how it works.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Left Wing media speaks positivity of republicans who speak against Trump or the GOP.

It's not some conspiracy, its just how it works.

Most likely. Considering what we now know about the multiple intelligence operations against our elections and the tactics they use we would be dangerously naive to just assume it's business as usual however. 

Fool me once and all of that or as Reagan said "trust but verify"

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

This reeks of desperation to stay in the headlines. Clinton never named Gabbard and she wasn't the only female on the stage so in a way Gabbard defamed herself by assuming it was about her. 

Yup, she outed herself by responding and then doubled down on it. Good call on the vote splitting, Farmer.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1