Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tulsi Gabbard and Jill Stien Russian assets

spartan max2

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Yup, she outed herself by responding and the doubled down on it. Good call on the vote splitting, Farmer.

I guess to be a Democrat you are not allowed to respond to slander if it's from Hillary lol. 

That sounds ridioclous

All news organizations knew who Hillary was talking about. Everyone knew it was about her. 

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I guess to be a Democrat you are not allowed to respond to slander if it's from Hillary lol. 

That sounds ridioclous

All news organizations knew who Hillary was talking about. Everyone knew it was about her. 

The only thing ridiculous is the severe lack of critical thinking skills being displayed by repubs. Links where Hillary actually named her would be helpful, but alas, none will be forthcoming as there are none. Case dismissed. 

Edited by Hankenhunter

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

That sounds ridioclous

Aren't these "news organizations" the same ones that Republicans are calling fake news media? So why are you believing them now? Because it suits you to cherry pick, right?

• Like 1

Whether Tulsi likes it or not, she's tainted goods now. You can't blame the Dems for this. Blame the Russians who are still manipulating the election process in America. With bought and paid for help from Moscow Mitch and associates. They are the ones lauding Gabbard.

This guy's an expert and makes some very compelling points. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-being-used-russians-former-us-double-agent-evidence-clear-opinion-1466750&ved=2ahUKEwj-yueLheblAhXBu54KHQdiBEIQFjAFegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw238gAyC_yLjcPh-laTwLtV&cshid=1573608749897

• Like 1

Right now, the way I see it, the DNC has dug itself into a hole. Now, I’m no Republican. Far from it. I am very liberal and registered independent. I always lean left. I am very much a supporter of Tulsi and Bernie, too. Right now, with this type of harassment by the top brass, the party can go **** itself. They are honestly out of touch with everything, reality included.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

The only thing ridiculous is the severe lack of critical thinking skills being displayed by repubs. Links where Hillary actually named her would be helpful, but alas, none will be forthcoming as there are none. Case dismissed. 

Odd Hillary never felt the need to clarify who she was talking about lol.

She easily could make a statement that she wasn't talking about Gabbard. 

You think she would want to if she wasn't talking about Gabbard. 

So tell me, which democrat candidate do you think she was referring to? 

Is it reasonable to accuse any of them of being a Russian asset? Should we go back to the red scare and claim people are working for the Russians whenever they do things we disagree with lol

Those are the critical thinking questions Hank. 

Edited by spartan max2

14 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Is it reasonable to accuse any of them of being a Russian asset? Should we go back to the red scare and claim people are working for the Russians whenever they do things we disagree with lol

Doesnt matter. It's what's legal that counts. The Republicans accused Obama of a lot of stupid things that they weren't held accountable for. But thats okay right?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Doesnt matter. It's what's legal that counts. The Republicans accused Obama of a lot of stupid things that they weren't held accountable for. But thats okay right?

Some what-aboutism lol.

I don't disagree with you.

That's irrelevant to this thread though.

If you don't believe what Hillary said was stupid then don't defend it. 

You don't have to defend every stupid thing a Democrat politician does because you don't like Republicans.

And vice versa to the Republicans of UM.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Yes, I saw your confused look. It's kinda humorous because Hillary is being singled out for what she said, yet trump gets a free pass for the hundreds of times he's said worse. Polititions say snide things to each other every day, or haven't  you been listening.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Considering what we now know about the multiple intelligence operations against our elections

That they were extremely tiny and utterly ineffectual in influencing the vote in favour of Hitler? 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Whether Tulsi likes it or not, she's tainted goods now. You can't blame the Dems for this. Blame the Russians who are still manipulating the election process in America. With bought and paid for help from Moscow Mitch and associates. They are the ones lauding Gabbard.

You mean the Russian media are the only ones that talk any sense about topics that deserve talking about? Well, sign me up for a subscription to those Kremlin Talking Points. 

13 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Whether Tulsi likes it or not, she's tainted goods now. You can't blame the Dems for this. Blame the Russians who are still manipulating the election process in America. With bought and paid for help from Moscow Mitch and associates. They are the ones lauding Gabbard. ussians 

Have you ever criticised the way the "Democratic" Party manipulated its own democratic processes by rigging its own primaries so that votes that people thought where going to B. Sanders were actually diverted to H. Clinton, since the Party knew that that was who people really wanted all along? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

The lack of critical thinking is being displayed by both democrats and republicans.  Anyone who considers one group the enemy and the other "**** don't stink" is not employing critical thinking or reason of any kind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1