Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy haunted doll filmed moving on its own

UM-Bot

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

And that is why you fail, it's not all BS, many are.  but others fall for a hoax, others are sincerely mistaken, some are delusinal, and other mundain explanations, dont be foolish some people do not have anything better to do.

I actually agree with your 'some'. But I hold the overwhelming majority are just being honest.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I actually agree with your 'some'. But I hold the overwhelming majority are just being honest.

Let's replace "honest" with "sincere" even a hoaxer or fraud like the warrens can be very sincere,  sincerity doesnt make a person honest or their story the truth,

Thinking back before i got hooked up on the net i was a bit more like you i didn't have enough real information to gauge on, now that I can do things like rewind past embellishments and misinformation and outright bs to a source i find most cases be it ghosts, aliens or cryptos pretty much fall flat, the few that dont are only unexplained not a blind jump to an unsubstantied conclusion,

There's something intriguing that you see most things likey paranormal and will denounce really solid evidence from accredited sources you were duped.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Let's replace "honest" with "sincere" even a hoaxer or fraud like the warrens can be very sincere,  sincerity doesnt make a person honest or their story the truth,

When I say 'honest' I DON"T MEAN SINCERE HOAXSTERS.

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

There's something intriguing that you see most things likey paranormal and will denounce really solid evidence from accredited sources you were duped.

I do not do that ever.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

I do not do that ever.

I can name the alien mummy thread straight off the top of my head. 

No matter what evidence, from whatever expert you were shown, you were defiant against it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Stiff said:

I can name the alien mummy thread straight off the top of my head. 

Maybe if you listen to bats’ and perhaps your false narrative of what actually happened.

Maria to this day is a mystery.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Maybe if you listen to bats’ and perhaps your false narrative of what actually happened.

Maria to this day is a mystery.

Don't insult people,

No "listening to bats" of false narratives needed,

people go read the alien mummy thread for themselves, they see the charlatans involved and being investigated for desecration of human remains and sacred burial grounds,

They read the unbiased accredited reports from real scientists,

They see your replies and who you support,

The readers comes to their own conclusions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Don't insult people,

No "listening to bats" of false narratives needed,

people go read the alien mummy thread for themselves, they see the charlatans involved and being investigated for desecration of human remains and sacred burial grounds,

They read the unbiased accredited reports from real scientists,

They see your replies and who you support,

The readers comes to their own conclusions.

Bats, you created a false narrative of my position so I have a right to contest that.

Why don't you go back to that old thread and prove your point there if you are still so concerned about it instead of accusing with no evidence here in another thread.

3 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Bats, you created a false narrative of my position so I have a right to contest that.

Why don't you go back to that old thread and prove your point there if you are still so concerned about it instead of accusing with no evidence here in another thread.

Again you are making up stuff, I did no such a thing ,

I'm not concerned nor do i need to prove anything,

As I keep saying peoole go to that thread and read your posts and think for themselves,

On 10/21/2019 at 2:23 PM, papageorge1 said:

Maria to this day is a mystery

• Like 1

Michael Diamond, the man who owns this doll is an illusionist and I'm sure this video gave him a good laugh. There are so many ways this could have been faked. He will probably try and sell this doll for a lot of money someday once it gets a scary enough reputation.It's interesting how the glass door opens slowly then stops around one metal screw underneath it then kind of wobbles but stays right there, almost like there's a magnet under the edge of the door and it's attracted to that one screw or something.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kel_kel said:

Michael Diamond, the man who owns this doll is an illusionist and I'm sure this video gave him a good laugh. There are so many ways this could have been faked. He will probably try and sell this doll for a lot of money someday once it gets a scary enough reputation.It's interesting how the glass door opens slowly then stops around one metal screw underneath it then kind of wobbles but stays right there, almost like there's a magnet under the edge of the door and it's attracted to that one screw or something.

You didn't read all the replies in this thread or visit the magic forum where the owner builder takes credit for this prop....did you?

Check my post suggesting how to do this with as you guessed it magnets, electro controlled, it's a populat magic gimmick.

Edited by the13bats

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You didn't read all the replies in this thread or visit the magic forum where the owner builder takes credit for this prop....did you?

Check my post suggesting how to do this with as you guessed it magnets, electro controlled, it's a populat magic gimmick.

No I guess I didn't, it's funny though I just knew he used magnets. I'll have to check out the magic forum. 

1 hour ago, kel_kel said:

No I guess I didn't, it's funny though I just knew he used magnets. I'll have to check out the magic forum. 

Well, it's not "that" simple, not a fridge magnet but yeah, the very small very strong rare earth as they call them and a small electric coil, you can then push pull, check out you tube "spirit bell " another version uses the little motor that makes phones vibrate, you can soin things with it an other version of spirit bell,

I knew a girl who came to my club night who had a small magnet inbedded in her finger tip, 

I have a ring i conceal one in,

For me when these type videos pop up my first thought is if ghosts existed ( i do not believe they do ) in an autonomous way to in this case move a dummies eyes and mouth whats the point? Far better ways to say "I'm here on the other side".

Same with claims of anything moving or flying around, no point, why not grab a marker, crayon, lipstick and write me a note?

On 10/21/2019 at 3:02 AM, XenoFish said:

It shows the level of bias he has towards a story or claim. 

Lol.