Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Classical ufo saw by me back in the 90s

The Eternal Flame

It was day time my sister was cleaning the dishes as usual they was a window there and one day she saw 03 ufos the classical kind she yul at my father and i to see those ufo and they was one left when i whent join her...

My father was saying its a life time experience and how important it was and he wanted to get the binoculars or the camera but if it take to mutch time to come back witness the event. 

I dint found it and i came back to witness the ufo zig zaging in the sky and finally diseapearing beind a cloud...

Whe where 03

• Like 1

What is a classical UFO?

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

What is a classical UFO?

Maybe she meant to say, saucer shaped. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

What is a classical UFO?

it was playing Mozart.

• Haha 2

we do not have your dad or sister here just you and your story that has almost no details,

So did you make any calls to local authorities airport, police, news stations to both report the alleged encounter and check to see if there was any collbaraing reports?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Maybe she meant to say, saucer shaped. 

Next she will be seeing flying teapots.

earth-vs-flying-saucers-pic-9.jpg

• Like 2

Whe dint call nobody but some years later i was meating new friend and talk to a girl who lived around where whe saw and say her father was ofthen abducted by alien...

I was happy to finally talk to someone who get abducted by alien since that incident i am ufo fan so i was in search of someone who get abducted by alien and coincidence years after i saw the ufo i talk to someone who live almost exactly under the ufo and said is father was abducted by alien she personally never saw them.

I was sceard beacose i was in the place the abduction occured under the spot whe saw the ufo sorry for my bad english.

• Like 1

i was around 7-8 yrs old my sister 9-10 i dint eat brownies the event approximatelly 2 min

32 minutes ago, debra odem said:

Whe dint call nobody but some years later i was meating new friend and talk to a girl who lived around where whe saw and say her father was ofthen abducted by alien...

I was happy to finally talk to someone who get abducted by alien since that incident i am ufo fan so i was in search of someone who get abducted by alien and coincidence years after i saw the ufo i talk to someone who live almost exactly under the ufo and said is father was abducted by alien she personally never saw them.

I was sceard beacose i was in the place the abduction occured under the spot whe saw the ufo sorry for my bad english.

Soooooo you claim an event, then claim that later, someone else agrees with you and adds another fantastic element to the story, and this little fable should be believed.... why?

• Sad 1

I have alot of ufo stories but this was the one the most easy to share since english is my second language and wow i saw a ufo its not so remarcable since i am in permanent communication with alien since years 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, debra odem said:

not so remarcable since i am in permanent communication with alien since years 

That in itself is remarkable

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, debra odem said:

I have alot of ufo stories but this was the one the most easy to share since english is my second language and wow i saw a ufo its not so remarcable since i am in permanent communication with alien since years 

Why easy to share? Your sister saw 3, allegedly, where you only saw 1 , allegedly. 

Permanent communication with aliens? Dare I even ask how?

• Like 1

she saw it first its why 

telepathy i think they cant talk

3 hours ago, debra odem said:

I was in search of someone who get abducted by alien and coincidence years after i saw the ufo i talk to someone who live almost exactly under the ufo

Where is the world is this happening? 

ile-perrot at quebec canada at 100m from my old school virginie roy

6 hours ago, debra odem said:

i am in permanent communication with alien since years 

Can you give more detail on this?

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

An airplane.

I prefer my classical ufo in a more....avarian variety....more like a seagull. 

• Haha 1

Reminds me of the 50s ufo giant rock conventions, sometimes over 1000 people out in the hot desert, most had spoken to and been on craft piloted by aliens, the aliens looked human, spoke English and meant no harm, one guy had been to Jupiter over 50 times.

Did you even report your sighting to local authorities, or even ask if anyone around witnessed the event?

• Like 1

no scholar4truth