Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How To Dissipate Thoughts forms (Tulpas)?

mooncresentgirl

Hi, what tangible things can dissipate thoughtforms instantly; so once it created its destroyed where you never get to see it?

Don't allow make believe to control you, to me these are just imaginary friends, not autonomous entities, so take your power and be done.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Don't allow make believe to control you, to me these are just imaginary friends, not autonomous entities, so take your power and be done.

These tulpas arent entities they are in the form of words

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Hi, what tangible things can dissipate thoughtforms instantly; so once it created its destroyed where you never get to see it?

A counter belief that is stronger than the thoughtform. But it is never truly forgotten. For the slow route, you need to "forget it". Basically pay less and less attention to it. Even get to the point of not believing in it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

I need some context on this. What do you mean by "words"? 

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I need some context on this. What do you mean by "words"

Ok, I'm spiritually possessed and the spirit possessor show me words, which I believe are thought forms. Now, I'm looking for an item that can dissipate (destroy) the thoughtforms, something like a higher energy.

8 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Ok, I'm spiritually possessed and the spirit possessor show me words, which I believe are thought forms. Now, I'm looking for an item that can dissipate (destroy) the thoughtforms, something like a higher energy.

I'm going to be honest. Please speak with a therapist and stay away from this individual. They've basically brainwashed you into believing something that isn't true. As a result you have created a nocebo effect. 

I wish you luck.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm going to be honest. Please speak with a therapist and stay away from this individual. They've basically brainwashed you into believing something that isn't true. As a result you have created a nocebo effect. 

I wish you luck.

I see a therapist, but this isn't the place for one. Can we please continue the discussion? Thank you.

• Sad 1

Just now, mooncresentgirl said:

I see a therapist, but this isn't the place for one. Can we please continue the discussion? Thank you.

Yeah, get away from the person filling your head with nonsense. They're not good for your mental wellbeing. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Yeah, get away from the person filling your head with nonsense. They're not good for your mental wellbeing. 

Also, what person? The "person" is in me not someone  I visit

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mooncresentgirl said:

Also, what person? The "person" is in me not someone  I visit

You didn't clarify that. Stick with therapy. 

I'm done with this thread. No need to quote me further. I wish you the best.

32 minutes ago, mooncresentgirl said:

I believe you already have a thread about this?

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

I believe you already have a thread about this?

This thread is a tad different

You need a psychiatrist not an exocist.

At the risk of offending true believers or you i am gonna say please seek a mental health professional, obvisly your therapist isnt hacking this, your issues start and end in your mind, if you dont believe you have the power to fix it yourself you need a good professional who can help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/20/2019 at 5:17 AM, mooncresentgirl said:

I think you do not know what a "tulpa" is then.

A "Tulpa" is a being created in your head, though it has its own thoughts, memories and free will and as time goes by it will act independently from you. Here is more info on the concept:

https://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/

I am not believer in such things but a "Tulpa" is not something you just "create" then kill off because you're bored with it.

It is a sentient being not 'words". If you are going to dabble in such things then you should make the effort to do research on your own rather than letting someone else dictate to you these things.

P.S: Again I am not believer but a little cursory research can yield wonders.

15 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

I think you do not know what a "tulpa" is then.

A "Tulpa" is a being created in your head, though it has its own thoughts, memories and free will and as time goes by it will act independently from you. Here is more info on the concept:

https://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/

I am not believer in such things but a "Tulpa" is not something you just "create" then kill off because you're bored with it.

It is a sentient being not 'words". If you are going to dabble in such things then you should make the effort to do research on your own rather than letting someone else dictate to you these things.

P.S: Again I am not believer but a little cursory research can yield wonders.

It is a mental construct. That basically becomes the embodiment of negative personality traits. Becoming a mental phantasm in the process. 

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It is a mental construct. That basically becomes the embodiment of negative personality traits. Becoming a mental phantasm in the process. 

I suppose however from what I gleaned it is not necessarily the case but nonetheless it is a construct that exists in the mind and the only way to "get rid" of it is to simply ignore it and sever your connection to it.

However to me is is nothing more than rationalizing a mental illness by giving it a fluff-bunny definition and VIOLA! no more illness. Convenient, eh?

10 minutes ago, Bendy Demon said:

However to me is is nothing more than rationalizing a mental illness by giving it a fluff-bunny definition and VIOLA! no more illness. Convenient, eh?

That is the number one concern. I can not disagree. It has been a concern for me. Considering those occultist who speak with spirits, angels, and demons. I am often wondering if it is just their imagination or something much more concerning. Mental illness is not a super power. 

On 10/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, mooncresentgirl said:

It happens that an astral channel is formed with another person who can send his desires and thoughts to another person, so you need to interrupt such a channel-thread and not fight the thoughts broadcast to you.But for this you need an experienced person who can go out of his body and break this thread.

It happens that a channel is interrupted and then a person again forms this channel since it is his fault that he once attached to it and did not get rid of the past habit. Such a channel-thread can have a length of thousands of kilometers to the initiator of influence.

If it is impossible to interrupt this channel, then at least you can not attach much importance to what is being transmitted to you and to do your job.