Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stranger saw a halo of flowers over my head

ClaireAnn

I'm a very spiritual person. Empath if you will,  now been trying to learn how to heal, meditate. I have premonitions in dreams or just random feeling. Seems to getting stronger. On Friday I saw a reader who said I had a gift. So as he instructed i went to buy flowers for my passed parents grand parents who he said  protect accompany me always. Leaving  the store with flowers, an older man was in a wheelchair but  in decent health maybe diabetic, , was just stareing at me. I thought oh gosh this old man going to hit on me. No. Mind you, 

He held  his hand kinda out  ,btw, I'm light eyed skin Latina ) "he said  "have you seen those pictures or movies African princess that wore halos of flowers on thier head? I said no never. He said, choking up. As you turned the corner those flowers were Dancing around you head. I could see them before I could see you turn. But you weren't holding them up there. He looked almost embarrassed dumbfounded  I guess and floored. All he kept saying I wish you could  have seen what I  just saw, I it was amazing." Then he just looked away kinda teared up.  It shocked me bit but like most unusual things I thought oh ok I'm on the right path and I'm growing.. i said to him, God bless you.

10 minutes later, driving to the cementary on a short cut on a 3 hr drive, I found a blessed mother apparition site on a random road I've never been down. I had as feeling all this is connected,  anyone here have any ideas or suggestions what that was.

Please tell me something  your thoughts your experience  all Would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by ClaireAnn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If it means something to you, you shouldn't ask for outside advice. 

Let this be your experience alone. 

Given that this is a subjective experience, you're probably not going to like what we have to say.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to U.M. I'm glad that you had a positive experience. As part of your journey, along your journey, you will find the answer to your question. Perhaps he saw your aura, and being elderly, misinterpreted what he saw. I've always thought that the closer to death that you are, the thinner the veil becomes. That's just me, though. Good luck with your quest.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ClaireAnn said:

Please tell me something  your thoughts your experience  all Would be greatly appreciated. 

Old people, especially old people in wheelchairs, are on a lot of drugs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the old man was reminiscing about a weekend he had in the Navy while docked at a Caribbean port?

Do you often have visions?

• Like 1

Who knows, but old ailing people with conditions such as macular degeneration, can "see" elaborate patterns etc that are not there, they have told me as much, and remark on the beauty of such visions.

3 hours ago, switchopens said:

If it means something to you, you shouldn't ask for outside advice.

I agree. The most important thing here is what does it mean to you?

• Like 2

He seen the flowers you were holding and misinterpreted it as them being around your head, I wouldn't go overboard and put too much meaning into an old man's musings.

By the way, being "spiritual" doesn't mean you can just throw reality, reason, logic and practicality out the window. You need to keep a firm grip on reality. Just guard against being  exploited, cheated and abused by so called 'gurus'

Edited by Bendy Demon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ClaireAnn said:

Please tell me something  your thoughts

I think there is a good chance you were thinking of the flowers in a positive way and the old man picked up on your astral thought-forms.

Also I think at both boarders of life (babyhood and old age) we are more attune to what is beyond the physical. During the middle-period we are more tightly gripped to the physical reality.

• Like 1

I wouldn't put any validity into an ancient old man on unknown drugs with unknown eyesight issues saying he sees the flowers you are holding floating around your head into anything but delusion.

If you weren't holding any flowers to begin with it would be far more interesting, as-is it's probably just his cataracts blurring his vision and his medication making him emotional.

Edited by moonman

Wow, very beautiful experiences.

I think there was higher consciousness at play, higher power, as the man was basically validating the kind of person you are and sending you a message, too. And it was doubtless a very thought provoking and potentially positive experience for him as well - a message was being sent to him, too.

The synchronicity with the apparition site, again, points to the higher power and as it started with being instructed to buy flowers for your 'deceased family members who protect you always', I believe you were shown that, yes, you are, as you said, on the right path, and that there is an afterlife and ultimate good beyond this human realm. Which is something, I feel, human beings need to grow to understand, a] for our own welfare and b] for the welfare of our mother earth.

I went off on a bit of a tangent at the end, but those are some of my thoughts, and thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us. Wow.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, acute said:

Fossils be cray

Hey, I resemble that remark.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ClaireAnn said:

I'm a very spiritual person. Empath if you will,  now been trying to learn how to heal, meditate. I have premonitions in dreams or just random feeling. Seems to getting stronger. On Friday I saw a reader who said I had a gift. So as he instructed i went to buy flowers for my passed parents grand parents who he said  protect accompany me always. Leaving  the store with flowers, an older man was in a wheelchair but  in decent health maybe diabetic, , was just stareing at me. I thought oh gosh this old man going to hit on me. No. Mind you, 

He held  his hand kinda out  ,btw, I'm light eyed skin Latina ) "he said  "have you seen those pictures or movies African princess that wore halos of flowers on thier head? I said no never. He said, choking up. As you turned the corner those flowers were Dancing around you head. I could see them before I could see you turn. But you weren't holding them up there. He looked almost embarrassed dumbfounded  I guess and floored. All he kept saying I wish you could  have seen what I  just saw, I it was amazing." Then he just looked away kinda teared up.  It shocked me bit but like most unusual things I thought oh ok I'm on the right path and I'm growing.. i said to him, God bless you.

10 minutes later, driving to the cementary on a short cut on a 3 hr drive, I found a blessed mother apparition site on a random road I've never been down. I had as feeling all this is connected,  anyone here have any ideas or suggestions what that was.

I have a question.  Do you equate being an empath with being spiritual?