Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA Captures Moving Alien Vessel On Mars

The Eternal Flame

A UFO expert claimed that some of the photos taken by NASA’s Curiosity rover showed a wedge-shaped alien vessel on Mars. Based on the photos, it seems the alleged vessel is still operational.

https://www.ibtimes.com/nasa-photo-captures-moving-alien-vessel-mars-ufo-expert-claims-2850304 

It does look like dirt on the lens.

Apparently there are no lens dusting tools. The previous rovers had little problem with dust so Curiosity does not have anything to get dust off the lens.

There were dust caps over the lenses to protect them during the landing.

https://gizmodo.com/why-do-the-mars-rovers-images-look-so-bad-5932521

• Like 2

I can't get past all the adverts

• Thanks 3

I cannot take seriously (and this is someone who calls himself “Sir Wearer of Hats”) anyone who does not use the correct grammar in the title of their, clearly ongoing, video series. Would it kill “Terry” of “Terrys Theories” to include an apostrophe to indicate possession?

• Like 3

On 10/21/2019 at 5:32 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I cannot take seriously (and this is someone who calls himself “Sir Wearer of Hats”) anyone who does not use the correct grammar in the title of their, clearly ongoing, video series. Would it kill “Terry” of “Terrys Theories” to include an apostrophe to indicate possession?

I of no idea what your trying to say.

• Haha 1

Gary (AKA Gaden)'s theories;

Chapter one

93.652 % of people are just plain stupid. Case in point, no one in that group will notice the intentional grammatical errors in the post above.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaden said:

I of no idea what your trying to say.

Bravo :D

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

Gaden is right: no-one who is going to take Terry's theories seriously will even know what an apostrophe is.  Especially if it appears as dust on a camera lens :D 

2:52, I don't think the shadow coincides as the author of the video tries to point out, unfortunately, it's very poor evidence, it could even have been superman. Lol

Edited by Davis3335
i forget to add something

On 10/22/2019 at 8:32 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Ask and ye shall receive

On 10/24/2019 at 9:49 PM, Davis3335 said:

2:52, I don't think the shadow coincides as the author of the video tries to point out, unfortunately, it's very poor evidence, it could even have been superman. Lol

Honestly thought that was a quote from the bible. :lol: