Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Democrats shudder at Trump’s money machine

BrooklynGuy

2 hours ago, and then said:

So, care to explain why she shouldn't have been prosecuted for obstruction when her actions were textbook examples of it?

Sure.  It is up to a prosecutor and a judge.  I am surprised because Hillary did look guilty.  I thought in the first two years of the Presidency, Trump would have an investigation started. I didn't see it.  Maybe as you say, it is still underway.  Maybe behind closed doors in secret. So ask your President why she shouldn't be prosecuted, not me.  Seriously man, I don't have a clue.  I thought Trump and Clinton were both crooked, apparently  at this point in time it seems  I was wrong twice 

Had any Republican in that situation done this they WOULD be facing charges for obstruction of justice and they'd deserve to do.

Republicans are doing that now by withholding documents and refusing testimony.  What is the difference between the two situations.

They/you seem resistant to even acknowledge her guilt with an abundance of evidence just because the FBI declined to hold her accountable even though we now know Comey, Strzok and Page were admitting their decision to go easy on her because they assumed she would be president. 

I am not resistant to acknowledging her guilt.  I thought she was.  Republicans had Congress, they have the Presidency, They have appointed roughly 50 judges.  So what is the story?  If it is all so obvious then let the games begin.  IF it can be proved in a court of law, that would be great.  Otherwise this is just more lynch mob talk, and fake witch hunt.  All I care about is the rule of law to be enforced and justice upheld.  We can't lynch people because we don't like them, facts that stand up in court need to be presented, not Hannity rants.

Seriously, write your Congressman.  I don't want to punish the innocent or let the guilty go.

It's amazing what a crook can get away with when the authorities decide to look the other way, innit?

There is a mirror there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yup.  The American revolution 2.0  NO WAY the scum on the Left get away with that action.  People who actually believe Trump is going to quit are obviously deaf dumb and blind to Trump's personality.  I guess they can be forgiven though.  They've spent so much time screaming about who THEY say he is that they haven't bothered to figure him out.  He's an incredibly easy individual to understand.  Ask ANY of the thousands of Americans that show up to his rallies what kind of person Trump is and they will have a more accurate view than anyone in media, even after 3 years.

I was under the impression this came from Republicans not the Left.  I do not think many on the Left would expect Trump to resign.  Maybe some dreamers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Denying the validity of it in advance is a waste of your time, comrade.  It's obvious that this is the strategy that will be used.  There's already a concerted effort to smear Barr and if Durham brings indictments it will mean that he actually has evidence.  It's amazing what you can accomplish with real proof versus innuendo.  The Left should try it.

Maybe both sides should try it.  I would be happy to see some facts rise out of your cloud of innuendo too.    If he does it good.  Facts need to appear in plain sight.  

You claim to understand the President, his tactic is to insult, smear and attack anyone that opposes him.  So why does it upset you so when the same strategy comes back?

How about if we just wait for the facts. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

I was under the impression this came from Republicans not the Left.  I do not think many on the Left would expect Trump to resign.  Maybe some dreamers.

Yeah my concern about Trump and his supporters is directly the opposite actually.

Anyways at least one wall street firm is predicting the markets would go up if he resigned:

Wall Street could learn to love a President Pence.

At least that's what Raymond James thinks. The investment firm predicted that the bull market would keep going in the unlikely event that President Donald Trump decides to call it quits.

"After the initial shock, we think the market rallies as Pence is a predictable, traditional, conservative choice," Raymond James wrote in a report that published Wednesday evening.

The firm stressed that Trump resigning is a "low probability event" because he's known for not backing down from fights and would not want to validate allegations of wrongdoing.

Snowflakes read the bolded, they arent predicting he will, just what would happen if he did.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Isn't there talk of Trump resigning before too much dirt sticks to Pence  making the rounds too. People are worried that Trump will try to throw Pence under the bus.  If they both go, you know who will be next in line.

OMG!  Stop with the stupidity.  I expect better from you.  The only talk of resigning comes from the fake news and TDS.  Trump is having too much fun with it.  He’s fighting the good fight.  There isn’t that much more dirt left and you think that they’ll stop at just Trump?  Jealousy and hatred knows no bounds.  They’ve already caused enough damage to the Office of the President.  Someday, a Democrat will be elected President and this treatment is exactly what they should expect.  Trump isn’t going anywhere.  I think Hilary made a mistake by revealing her hand.  But by the same token, I think Trump forced it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

OMG!  Stop with the stupidity.  I expect better from you.  The only talk of resigning comes from the fake news

That may or may not be.  I heard it on the radio in an interview with a purported Republican strategist.  He was drawing parallels to Nixon resigning to save the Republican Party.  Its kind of why I put it up,  it sounds unlikely but possible.  I don't  know if it is made up or a Republican minority opinion.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

That may or may not be.  I heard it on the radio in an interview with a purported Republican strategist.  He was drawing parallels to Nixon resigning to save the Republican Party.  Its kind of why I put it up,  it sounds unlikely but possible.  I don't  know if it is made up or a Republican minority opinion.

Definitely a minority opinion.  They are either a twit or an anti-Trumper.  It’s important to consider all possibilities but to float it out there is irresponsible.  There is nothing to save the Republican party from.  Trump is the guillotine to the Rino aristocracy.  It’s the Progressives that are in trouble.  Everyone but Conservatives are willfully ignoring that.