Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would your superpower be?

quiXilver

He did let me off the hook later when he said my power is not without its uses...

Consider a mugger attacking an old lady... Suddenly instead of grabbing her purse... :o bathroom time!

Then later down the road... after cultivating and honing my ability...

being able to trigger multiple targets at a distance. 

Goodbye actionable usefulness of IS or Taliban!

Or Hong Kong Riot Police!

And that one neighbor?  The one who disrespects my wife, our gardeners and treats his dog poorly? 

He's going to spend most of his life doing laundry and buying more pants... while feeling love (:wacko::o:wub:)

• Haha 9

Reading people's minds. Then the usual 'invisibility', 'flight'... hell, I'd take any of them over my usual superpower of 'not giving a ****'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

"not taking life seriously personally" was my flavor of the month, before crapping other people's pants took the lead.

Edited by quiXilver
accuracy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Immortality.

• Like 4

Telepathy, wait, no teleportation.  Then I could go have cake with my coworkers in Texas when one of the emails everyone that there is cake in the break room.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

- Whatever I type happens.

- Ability to Time Travel

- Ability to repeat the same day over again for as long as I wish.

:lol:

• Haha 3

To be able to travel through the universe. 

If I find life,  I will let you know.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, quiXilver said:

Son:  (more pause, then)  I'd be able to make angry people feel love.

Awwwww! That is absolutely AMAZING!

He's a good boy!

As for you, Captain Poopypants….. My superpower would be to reflect another's power onto them. :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I would be able to shoot photon torpedoes out of my fingers.  Go ahead...pass between me and the car in front of me at 100 mph....

...talk about giving someone the finger! 

• Haha 3

Invisibility...........you all know why :yes:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, joc said:

I would be able to shoot photon torpedoes out of my fingers.  Go ahead...pass between me and the car in front of me at 100 mph....

...talk about giving someone the finger! 

I just said to my son, a few days ago in the car after some @$$-hat, nearly clipped a pedestrian in front of us while blowing a red light.  "See Bud!... This is why humans aren't ready for super-powers.  Because if I had any, that sheisse-kopf would be smoking sinders right now."

Definitely mind control since I'm not very photogenic :-) 

• Haha 4

telepathy 

• Like 1

One superpower is not enough because there will be problems in other parts of the person far from excess abilities.

Well, I would like to intelligently comprehend comprehensively any object that is far or near, small or large(
this is probably what  wrote above Horta)

And with the help of this knowledge, you can learn how to discover other superpowers.

If each petal of the chakra is responsible for one or more superpowers, then a person has more than a thousand superpowers.

Edited by Coil
  • Like 1

Since the introduction of not being able to touch work colleagues anymore, in fact not being able to touch anyone... my superpower would be Invisibility..:yes:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Since the introduction of not being able to touch work colleagues anymore, in fact not being able to touch anyone... my superpower would be Invisibility..:yes:

Well they are currently trying to work on an invisibility cloak so you might get your wish. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To pick a less selfish ability. I'd say instant immunity. Basically no disease/illness/etc could kill me and I'd develop antibodies that would cure others. 

• Like 4