Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why not prove it?

XenoFish

4 hours ago, Habitat said:

I know you are an obsessive STALKER

Ha, says the dude that just posted 10 times in the last 4 hours...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Habitat said:

Still no news about these imaginary "lies" ? There was an old Australian expression, not so much in currency these days, that sums you up to a tee.

"NOT WORTH TWO BOB"

It won't translate very well. Mr Walker knows what It means

Why not just put 3rd on your ignore list if he isn’t worth the air you breath. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Ha, says the dude that just posted 10 times in the last 4 hours...

You want to align yourself with a GRUB who accuses me of telling lies, but when challenged, can't produce, then you too, are a GRUB !

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Habitat said:

You want to align yourself with a GRUB who accuses me of telling lies, but when challenged, can't produce, then you too, are a GRUB !

DqwicTOXcAEefvP.jpg

jmccr8

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Habitat said:

It's pointing out your hypocrisy, not aligning with anything, but not surprised that sailed high over your head. 

Are you Saru's brother or something, is that why you haven't been permanently banned yet?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

It's pointing out your hypocrisy, not aligning with anything, but not surprised that sailed high over your head. 

Are you Saru's brother or something, is that why you haven't been permanently banned yet?

The hypocrisy lies in accusing me of being a liar, but then not coming back with the detail of these supposed lies. Was he perhaps lying about me being a liar ? I know he's a paranoid, but hey, there is a limit. 

Just to walk a middle ground, bear in mind that the term 'liar' may have different subtleties depending on culture..

While I agree that a call of liar should be accompanied by an example.......  I'd also suggest an ad hominem like calling someone paranoid is in the same sort of vein.  Perhaps we all need to chill - it's just one thread, on one forum...

Don't faint, Hab, I'm only half-supporting you.. :D 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

You want to align yourself with a GRUB who accuses me of telling lies, but when challenged, can't produce, then you too, are a GRUBno one thinks you are a liar.

Habit, have you ever considered that you like to have a reason to be hostile if it isn’t 3rd it is someone else. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Habit, have you ever considered that you like to have a reason to be hostile if it isn’t 3rd it is someone else. 

He probably get's his jollies from it. Similar to how Walker gets a power trip going by taking over threads. And Will just trolls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Habitat said:

Got nothing ? No surprises there ! So who is the one telling the lies here, hmm ? That would be you, you miserable specimen !

3rd is saying you are fabricating a victim of MW. It isn’t factual that he doesn’t have a huge part in generating the conflict, or exaggerating claims.

Habit are you positing that MW has never made a false memory claim, never claimed his memory is perfect?

This is all 3rd is pointing out satirically, and that you and him are the team, and you are a ardent defender now. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

He probably get's his jollies from it. Similar to how Walker gets a power trip going by taking over threads. And Will just trolls.

Exactly, it is not news to anyone that walker needs attention and habit wants a fight and seeks it out. 

Just now, Sherapy said:

Exactly, it is not news to anyone that walker needs attention and habit wants a fight and seeks it out. 

Then why in the ever loving hell are people so willing to feed their egos? I'm not. In fact I kinda hate what this thread has become. Stuff like this is the reason I don't start many of the threads I want to and discuss half the stuff I would like to. It get's tiresome (maybe just to me) to see a thread (anyone's) go to hell. 

• Thanks 1

Then why in the ever loving hell are people so willing to feed their egos? I'm not. In fact I kinda hate what this thread has become. Stuff like this is the reason I don't start many of the threads I want to and discuss half the stuff I would like to. It get's tiresome (maybe just to me) to see a thread (anyone's) go to hell. 

I think we each have our own way of addressing the bs. 

You have a low tolerance for it, others see it as a learning experience.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sherapy said:

I think we each have our own way of addressing the bs. 

You have a low tolerance for it, others see it as a learning experience.

I have no tolerance for it. Get to the point and make it short and simple. I don't need a history lesson unless the topic ACTUALLY requires it. I don't care what grandiose thing so and so has done or claims to have done. I don't care about a word salad of esoteric nuttery. Some of you see such things as lessons. I see it as annoyance. Spent too many years on different forums seeing the same type of people doing the exact same thing. There always the "greater than thou", the one with "Imaginary wisdom", and the "jerk". 

• Thanks 1

The hypocrisy lies in accusing me of being a liar, but then not coming back with the detail of these supposed lies. Was he perhaps lying about me being a liar ? I know he's a paranoid, but hey, there is a limit. 

I think you are paranoid. You are not a liar, no one is saying you are.

I have no tolerance for it. Get to the point and make it short and simple. I don't need a history lesson unless the topic ACTUALLY requires it. I don't care what grandiose thing so and so has done or claims to have done. I don't care about a word salad of esoteric nuttery. Some of you see such things as lessons. I see it as annoyance. Spent too many years on different forums seeing the same type of people doing the exact same thing. There always the "greater than thou", the one with "Imaginary wisdom", and the "jerk". 

I think you are looking for quality conversations too. 

You got solid boundaries  nothin wrong with that, 

20 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

An "error of memory???????"

Didn't I once hear tell of an Australian with (self-proclaimed) amazing abilities, one amongst them being a "perfect memory"?

Or am I hallucinating?

I never advertise.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I never advertise.

Shush you! We all know you are a man among gods...

Oh wait, did I get that reversed?  LOL

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

What an ugly train wreck this has become.<_<

No, no! Some good may come of it. Hopefully.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Why not just put 3rd on your ignore list if he isn’t worth the air you breath. 

If he does, then he will have one less person to b*tch about. Ever notice that he doesn't really say anything, just gripes about others?

It is easier for him to ridicule others, while keeping himself "above criticism", by not posting his own viewpoints. Hence, his blather about 'the Team', rather than posting counter arguments, or actually stating his own point of view.

IMHO, a very sad, angry,  and lonely man.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sherapy said:

have you ever considered that altering quoted text is bad form ?

1 hour ago, Sherapy said:

3rd is saying you are fabricating a victim of MW. It isn’t factual that he doesn’t have a huge part in generating the conflict, or exaggerating claims.

Habit are you positing that MW has never made a false memory claim, never claimed his memory is perfect?

This is all 3rd is pointing out satirically, and that you and him are the team, and you are a ardent defender now. 

nothing to do with MW

• The topic was locked