Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
docyabut2

President Trump

103 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

docyabut2

 I know how   President  Trump  feels of  our nation can get out of all those thousands year old wars in the middle east :( it was enough in fighting  the  big wars of Japan and Germany in   ww1 and 2.:(

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
6 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

 I know how   President  Trump  feels of  our nation can get out of all those thousands year old wars in the middle east :( it was enough in fighting  the  big wars of Japan and Germany in   ww1 and 2.:(

Trump is ending the endless wars, and all the deep state criminals and their Leftist puppets are mad about it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, hacktorp said:

Trump is ending the endless wars, and all the deep state criminals and their Leftist puppets are mad about it.

Facts and whatnot

From Stars and Stripes : US troops leaving Syria not coming home as Trump claims

Quote

KABUL, Afghanistan — While President Donald Trump insists he's bringing home Americans from "endless wars" in the Mideast, his Pentagon chief says all U.S. troops leaving Syria will go to western Iraq and the American military will continue operations against the Islamic State group.

They aren't coming home and the United States isn't leaving the turbulent Middle East, according to current plans outlined by U.S. Defense Secretary Mark Esper before he arrived in Afghanistan on Sunday. The fight in Syria against IS, once spearheaded by American allied Syrian Kurds who have been cast aside by Trump, will be undertaken by U.S. forces, possibly from neighboring Iraq.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Facts and whatnot

For your linked article, we can go with "whatnot".

The wars are ending...and it's Trump that's getting it done.  Obama couldn't carry Trump's jockstrap if he had a wheelbarrow and an extra hand.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
8 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Do yu realize you posted absolutely nothing factual in your response here?

I showed you that your dear leader is lying to you and your response is to attack Obama  :lol:

The wars are ending...and you're so mad about it, you refuse to believe it.  But that's the fact.

How mad will you be when Obama is openly disgraced as a renegade traitor who sold this country out to foreigners and globalist criminals?

Pretty mad, I guess.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
1 minute ago, hacktorp said:

The wars are ending...and you're so mad about it, you refuse to believe it.  But that's the fact.

How mad will you be when Obama is openly disgraced as a renegade traitor who sold this country out to foreigners and globalist criminals?

Pretty mad, I guess.

Like I said facts and whatnot. I guess you could keep on calling the military liars but ya know its just not  a good look

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
23 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

The wars are ending...and it's Trump that's getting it done. 

Amazing that nobody thought of this before, all we have to do is surrender and the war stops.  Maybe if we ask nicely, the Russians will patrol our southern border too.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
1 minute ago, Tatetopa said:

Amazing that nobody thought of this before, all we have to do is surrender and the war stops.  Maybe if we ask nicely, the Russians will patrol our southern border too.

A complete mischaracterization of the facts, but I understand.

You're mad that Trump is stopping the wars.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

The madness continues... 

Quote

“I earned my spurs on the battlefield; Donald Trump earned his spurs in a letter from a doctor,” Mattis said.

~

 

[00.01:12]

~

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
23 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

A complete mischaracterization of the facts, but I understand.

You're mad that Trump is stopping the wars.

I don't think you do understand.

Stopping wars was one of Trumps redeeming features,  it does not make me mad.

So what are the facts?

The President decides he wants to pull our troops out of pointless danger.  Good.

He decides the Kurds are not worth the trouble.    Not everybody agrees with that view.

Within a couple of days the Russians were there, occupying some of our old bases  patrolling the border and keeping the peace.  They have a strong presence and nobody has challenged them to a fight. Another fact.

Looks like they will broker a deal between Syria, Turkey, and the Kurds.

So it rather looks like we left our allies on the field, the Russians came in settled everybody down and protected the Kurds.  Did I get that wrong?  

Instead of bringing troops home, he moved them south either to Saudi Arabia or the border between Syria and Iraq.  That is not the same as removing troops from danger or ending Middle East Wars. 

I would cheer him if he brought everybody home.  He just shuffled around. and let the Russians do what we did not seem to be able to do.

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hacktorp
18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

So it rather looks like we left our allies on the field, the Russians came in settled everybody down and protected the Kurds.  Did I get that wrong?

Yes, you got that wrong.

Pretty much everyone is fine with the US leaving the area...including the Kurdish people.  The only ones who aren't are the globalist scum who wanted to carve up the ME for their own oil pipeline, the CIA who managed the mercenary armies, and all of the Leftist puppets who are outraged simply because they are told to be outraged.  That's it.  And all of those folks are now irrelevant.

You shouldn't be mad...you should be happy.  There will be shuffling during the coming months, but they are coming home.  The wars are over.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Instead of bringing troops home, he moved them south either to Saudi Arabia or the border between Syria and Iraq.  That is not the same as removing troops from danger or ending Middle East Wars. 

 

it's not the kind of thing you can do overnight... at least he is showing a willingness to start the process
and the resistance  for just making a small step has been intense..

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener

I'd have to agree with @bee. Disengaging from Iraq is a MUCH harder job than disengaging the 150 troops moved from Syria. The USA has an obligation (albeit a declining one) to support Iraq, as it was instrumental in toppling its previous government. It is - nontheless - slowly withdrawing its military presence there as well.

Saudi is like Bahrain and Quatar... the US has military bases there, as part of its global reach. However, non of these countries are at war.

Trumps actions - thus far - are internally consistent. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Saudi is like Bahrain and Quatar... the US has military bases there, as part of its global reach. However, non of these countries are at war.

We're sending troops to Saudi specifically because they were attacked because theyre at war.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
45 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

We're sending troops to Saudi specifically because they were attacked because theyre at war.

I was under the impression that we had army/air-forcenavy bases there way before that ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
6 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

I was under the impression that we had army/air-forcenavy bases there way before that ?

Oh we do but this latest deployment is so we can help after the refinery attacks not as standard forward deployment for US purposes.

Quote

The relationship has been very good. And they buy hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of merchandise from us, not only military equipment. In military equipment, about $110 billion. It’s millions of jobs.

“Now, with that being said, we are sending troops and other things to the Middle East to help Saudi Arabia. But are you ready? Saudi Arabia, at my request, has agreed to pay us for everything we’re doing. That’s a first. But Saudi Arabia – and other countries, too, now – but Saudi Arabia has agreed to pay us for everything we’re doing to help them. And we appreciate that.”

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

For your linked article, we can go with "whatnot".

The wars are ending...and it's Trump that's getting it done.  Obama couldn't carry Trump's jockstrap if he had a wheelbarrow and an extra hand.

image.jpeg.44f1b504dbca42cb89fbc00df075fed9.jpeg

not according to Stormy....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

 

7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

He decides the Kurds are not worth the trouble.    Not everybody agrees with that view.

Within a couple of days the Russians were there, occupying some of our old bases  patrolling the border and keeping the peace.  They have a strong presence and nobody has challenged them to a fight. Another fact.

Looks like they will broker a deal between Syria, Turkey, and the Kurds.

So it rather looks like we left our allies on the field, the Russians came in settled everybody down and protected the Kurds. 

 

Ending war is good no matter who does it, im not ego driven if trump had to get the Russia's to do what he couldnt im good with it if the end result is our troops come home, a promise trump made that I hoped he kept not like that Mexico will pay for a wall fiasco,

But,

8 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Obama couldn't carry Trump's jockstrap if he had a wheelbarrow and an extra hand.

Geez, who thinks up stuff like that? That goes in contrast to what that porn star said about trumps...nevermind, its getting gross,

So tell me after the shuffle how long before troops will be home?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
7 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

...

Within a couple of days the Russians were there, occupying some of our old bases  patrolling the border and keeping the peace.  They have a strong presence and nobody has challenged them to a fight. Another fact.

Looks like they will broker a deal between Syria, Turkey, and the Kurds.

So it rather looks like we left our allies on the field, the Russians came in settled everybody down and protected the Kurds.  Did I get that wrong?  

Instead of bringing troops home, he moved them south either to Saudi Arabia or the border between Syria and Iraq.  That is not the same as removing troops from danger or ending Middle East Wars. 

I would cheer him if he brought everybody home.  He just shuffled around. and let the Russians do what we did not seem to be able to do.

 

Good luck to the Russians with THAT. Within a year, the Arabs will be calling them "Kuffar" and bombing them with IED's. Mark my words !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
9 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

 I know how   President  Trump  feels of  our nation can get out of all those thousands year old wars in the middle east :( it was enough in fighting  the  big wars of Japan and Germany in   ww1 and 2.:(

Well, half of each anyway. 

And if the reputation you want for the US is as an unreliable and cowardly ally, then yeah, Trump's doing a great job. 

7 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Yes, you got that wrong.

Pretty much everyone is fine with the US leaving the area...including the Kurdish people.  

That'll be why the Kurds described it as a stab in the back then? 

And why every expert, military, political and CT says it's a terrible move? 

3 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I'd have to agree with @bee. Disengaging from Iraq is a MUCH harder job than disengaging the 150 troops moved from Syria. 

1000+ but don't let facts get in the way... 

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

 

 

Ending war is good no matter who does it, im not ego driven if trump had to get the Russia's to do what he couldnt im good with it if the end result is our troops come home,

But the end result isn't that they come home. Its that they go to Iraq, to be target practice for Iraqi militias. 

Or to start a new war with Iran. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
2 minutes ago, Setton said:

But the end result isn't that they come home. Its that they go to Iraq, to be target practice for Iraqi militias. 

Or to start a new war with Iran

Nope, fake news trump said they are coming home, hacktrop says so too, you just wait and see, and mexico is paying for the wall.

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Nope, fake news trump said they are coming home, hacktrop says so too, you just wait and see, and mexico is paying for the wall.

...... 

I think you're joking...? 

It's a sad time when a parody sounds like a genuine supporter of the US President... 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
42 minutes ago, Setton said:

1000+ but don't let facts get in the way... 

Really ? The BBC was reporting 150. Mind you, that WAS shortly after he made the announcement, so its possible their information was incomplete. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80

How many times has Trump promised to 'leave Syria', only to do a 180 a few days later.. I say less words, more action.

I'll believe it when its said AND DONE, not a moment sooner. I think every nation who's entered Syrian borders without the explicit green light from the Syrian government, should g - t - f - o.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.