Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

President Trump

docyabut2

On 10/22/2019 at 12:00 PM, hacktorp said:

A complete mischaracterization of the facts, but I understand.

You're mad that Trump is stopping the wars.

but he is not stopping the wars.. he is just changing the battlefield.. 

• Like 6

On 10/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, RoofGardener said:

Well, the original question was... "From where and from whom do YOU think ISIS received its funding?", by Hacktorp, I believe ? 

My point is just that - once they picked up momentum - it got its funding from itself ! :) 

Yes they did start funding themselves like you said, but who do you think was buying the oil they were stealing? In addition Iran still continued to sell or supply them weapons along with other Middle Eastern countries.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 6:31 PM, RoofGardener said:

Surely you're not suggesting that MASH (the TV show) was WRONG ? :o 

Yes I suppose I am, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a great show.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I'm not sure why you (or anyone else) would be trying to carry the CIA's water at this particular point in time.  Some pretty ugly stuff is being leaked out about them...most recently by none other than the FBI:

The Finders https://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/1187790941215584256

As I've said here before, the CIA looks primed for a sacrifice.  It seems you've hitched your wagon to the wrong horse...once again.

Plus there's also this investigatory article: https://consortiumnews.com/2019/08/23/long-before-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies/

@susieice and I have already read this whilst researching the Epstein case so far.  The involvement of intelligence agencies is common knowledge as far as we know already.  I'm in the midst of gathering research on the "Finders" and the CIA's involvement in relation to the White Slave Traffic Act and the obstruction of justice into the Exploitation of Children FBI inquiry (as linked through the Vault and released 26th October 2019).  If you need any links, just let Susie or myself know.  Be happy to help. :) 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Plus there's also this investigatory article: https://consortiumnews.com/2019/08/23/long-before-epstein-sex-traffickers-spy-agencies/

@susieice and I have already read this whilst researching the Epstein case so far.  The involvement of intelligence agencies is common knowledge as far as we know already.  I'm in the midst of gathering research on the "Finders" and the CIA's involvement in relation to the White Slave Traffic Act and the obstruction of justice into the Exploitation of Children FBI inquiry (as linked through the Vault and released 26th October 2019).  If you need any links, just let Susie or myself know.  Be happy to help. :) 

No one should doubt that Epstein got off lightly the first time because of intelligence links. Those prosecutors were told what they were to do because of it or else.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I'm not sure why you (or anyone else) would be trying to carry the CIA's water at this particular point in time.  Some pretty ugly stuff is being leaked out about them...most recently by none other than the FBI:

The Finders https://twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/1187790941215584256

As I've said here before, the CIA looks primed for a sacrifice.  It seems you've hitched your wagon to the wrong horse...once again.

11 hours ago, Setton said:

@hacktorp I can see why you linked that tweet. The comments are full of people just like you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Abuse of children, in any shape or form is no laughing matter and the comment section of the FBI tweet that
hacktorp posted contains information that maybe you should take seriously and not ridicule just to try to score
a forum point -

The comment section is full of people exchanging info about this very disturbing subject... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 10/24/2019 at 5:06 PM, Setton said:

The question was who funded them, not how they raised their own funds. 

Apparently it was all the CIA :rolleyes:

But yes, I shouldn't have missed Qatar. 

Unbelievably John McCain revealed that ''''every member of the National Security Team 
recommended arming ISIS...'''''

he goes on to say that Obama  '''by himself turned it down'''

but did he ' by himself turn it down' or did the CIA (on behalf of the National Security Team)
covertly arm ISIS...?....

Because they were determined to get rid of Assad as this was on their agenda for
destabilizing the Middle East and if that meant helping to create a Sunni Lead Islamic State
that is what they were prepared to do... with no concern for the death and suffering and
homelessness this would cause...

Edited by bee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

but he is not stopping the wars.. he is just changing the battlefield.. 

The constant wars in the ME to effect regime-change and carve out territory for an Islamic State have ended.  This should be clear to anyone who has been paying attention.

It is foolish and wrong to conflate those illegal, mercenary-led wars with current US troop movements related to draw-down and security of oil facilities.

Despite the MSM's best efforts to put a negative spin on things, Russia, Iraq, Turkey, and Syria are all cooperating with the US.  The illegal wars are over, and al Baghdadi's death puts a final exclamation point on this reality.

Don't be mad about it.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

It it well to remember that while President Trump has today seen to the death of ISIS leader (and John McCain associate) al Baghdadi, it was Barack Obama who, in 2009, saw to al Baghdadi's RELEASE from US custody at Camp Bucca.

The Obama 'legacy' will be one of fraud, treason, and crimes against humanity.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

It it well to remember that while President Trump has today seen to the death of ISIS leader (and John McCain associate) al Baghdadi, it was Barack Obama who, in 2009, saw to al Baghdadi's RELEASE from US custody at Camp Bucca.

You're a damn fool.  He was released in 2004.  Why would you spread such a blatant lie?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

You're a damn fool.  He was released in 2004.  Why would you spread such a blatant lie?

You are a glutton for self-humiliation, it seems (article dated today):

FLASHBACK: Never Forget — ISIS Terror Leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Was Held at US Prison Camp Bucca in 2009 Until Obama White House Agreed to Let Him Go

Why such a ferocious individual was deemed fit for release in 2009 is not known. One possible explanation is that he was one of thousands of suspected insurgents granted amnesty as the US began its draw down in Iraq. Another, though, is that rather like Keyser Söze, the enigmatic crimelord in the film The Usual Suspects, he may actually be several different people.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/10/flashback-never-forget-isis-terror-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-was-held-at-us-prison-camp-bucca-in-2009-until-obama-white-house-agreed-to-let-him-go/

Agent Orange, I'm not claiming you're an idiot...but you clearly do a convincing impression of one.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2

Fake news.  

"Ibrahim Awad Ibrahim Al Badry, also known as ‘Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’ was held as a ‘civilian internee’ by U.S. Forces-Iraq from early February 2004 until early December 2004, when he was released," the Pentagon said in a statement. "He was held at Camp Bucca. A Combined Review and Release Board recommended ‘unconditional release’ of this detainee and he was released from U.S. custody shortly thereafter. We have no record of him being held at any other time."

In short, according to the Defense Department, the man who heads ISIS was released in 2004, long before Obama took office, and was not recaptured.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jun/19/jeanine-pirro/foxs-pirro-obama-set-isis-leader-free-2009/

• Thanks 2

Just now, hacktorp said:

Yes, Politifact is fake news.  Only an idiot would swallow their foul effluence.  Congratulations...now go clean yourself up.

Actually, Lt. Col. King is quoted in both articles, as well as the Department of Defense.  The DOD states he was released in 2004, and never recaptured, and King states that it looked like one of the guys he had a run in with in Bucca.  Says he can be mistaken.  Sooo....I think I'm gonna roll with the DOD on this one.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Actually, Lt. Col. King is quoted in both articles, as well as the Department of Defense.  The DOD states he was released in 2004, and never recaptured, and King states that it looked like one of the guys he had a run in with in Bucca.  Says he can be mistaken.  Sooo....I think I'm gonna roll with the DOD on this one.  

The details of Baghdadi’s biography have always been murky, and his time in U.S. custody is no exception. In June 2014, the Daily Beast reported that the United States held Baghdadi at Camp Bucca from 2005 to 2009, citing Army Col. Kenneth King, the camp’s former commanding officer. However, King backtracked after U.S. officials told ABC News that Baghdadi was out of U.S. custody by 2006.

https://theintercept.com/2016/08/25/u-s-military-now-says-isis-leader-was-held-in-notorious-abu-ghraib-prison/

Lt. Col. King, Camp Bucca's commanding officer, reported al Baghdadi was there from 2005 to 2009...and then he recanted.  Wonder why?  Since the DOD would look really bad and incompetent given what happened after 2009, a bit of revisionist history seemed in order.

And YOU swallowed it.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hacktorp said:

The constant wars in the ME to effect regime-change and carve out territory for an Islamic State have ended.  This should be clear to anyone who has been paying attention.

It is foolish and wrong to conflate those illegal, mercenary-led wars with current US troop movements related to draw-down and security of oil facilities.

Despite the MSM's best efforts to put a negative spin on things, Russia, Iraq, Turkey, and Syria are all cooperating with the US.  The illegal wars are over, and al Baghdadi's death puts a final exclamation point on this reality.

Don't be mad about it.

Heh.. just wait and see mate.. then you will understand what I mean..

and I'm not mad about it.. I find it f'Funny that you lot believe everything trump says is 100% true.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

Heh.. just wait and see mate.. then you will understand what I mean..

Haha!  Sounds scary!

Really, though, no one is saying the Globo-neo-marxist-pedo-fascist, Old World Order controllers of the Left won't be able to start something now that their Ukraine and ME dreams have gone up in smoke.  They may even start a war.

But it will be short...and they will be reduced to pig slop.

Then you will understand what I mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

According to Wikipedia, Baghdadi was imprisoned for about 10 months in Bucca camp, between February 2004 and December 2004. This is corroborated by DoD records, as reported by the New York Times and the Washington Post in the US, and the Telegraph in the United Kingdom. 

The Wikipedia article is here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi#US_internment

Please note the citations. 

18 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Give us a Link that proves your conspiracy theory, so please prove it.

19 hours ago, hacktorp said:

A number of newspapers and broadcast outlets (including NBC) all reported this, based on the memoirs of the base commander. However, these where later retracted. 

According to Pentagon records, Baghdadi was imprisoned for 11 months in 2004, and released in December of 2004. The 2009 figure appears to be completely bogus ? 

57 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

A number of newspapers and broadcast outlets (including NBC) all reported this, based on the memoirs of the base commander. However, these where later retracted. 

According to Pentagon records, Baghdadi was imprisoned for 11 months in 2004, and released in December of 2004. The 2009 figure appears to be completely bogus ? 

Ah but in hacktorp's wacky world of weirdness, that was all a conspiracy theory to stop the DoD from looking bad. 

I wish I was joking... 

19 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Lt. Col. King, Camp Bucca's commanding officer, reported al Baghdadi was there from 2005 to 2009...and then he recanted.  Wonder why?  Since the DOD would look really bad and incompetent given what happened after 2009, a bit of revisionist history seemed in order.

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Give us a Link that proves your conspiracy theory, so please prove it.

I gave you a link...but still you beg me for links.  Be a researcher, not a beggar, please.

The commanding officer of Camp Bucca stated for the record that al Baghdadi was there during the period between 2005 and 2009 when Obama freed him and a number of other known terrorists.  Al Baghdadi was a very high-profile person, so it is impossible that Lt. Col. King had him confused with anyone else...for five years.

Lt. Col. King's later retraction raises questions, of course, about why he would do that.  Therefore, people can choose to believe either his first, seemingly informative statement, or his later retraction, likely made under outside pressure.

But all of this confusion over al Baghdadi's whereabouts during those five years will become moot as the raid on his compound has apparently yielded materials that the Trump administration will use to expose the cozy relationship between al Baghdadi, ISIS, John McCain, and the Obama administration.  Trump alluded to this just yesterday.

This thing is about to bust wide open.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hacktorp said:

I gave you a link...but still you beg me for links.  Be a researcher, not a beggar, please.

The commanding officer of Camp Bucca stated for the record that al Baghdadi was there during the period between 2005 and 2009 when Obama freed him and a number of other known terrorists.  Al Baghdadi was a very high-profile person, 

Not in 2004 he wasn't.

But all of this confusion over al Baghdadi's whereabouts during those five years will become moot as the raid on his compound has apparently yielded materials that the Trump administration will use to expose the cozy relationship between al Baghdadi, ISIS, John McCain, and the Obama administration.  Trump alluded to this just yesterday.

:lol:

Sure it is, sweetings. 

4 hours ago, hacktorp said:

The commanding officer of Camp Bucca stated for the record that al Baghdadi was there during the period between 2005 and 2009 when Obama freed him and a number of other known terrorists.  Al Baghdadi was a very high-profile person, so it is impossible that Lt. Col. King had him confused with anyone else...for five years.

Lt. Col. King's later retraction raises questions, of course, about why he would do that.  Therefore, people can choose to believe either his first, seemingly informative statement, or his later retraction, likely made under outside pressure.

What did he say? I think I missed this part.

Also a question...when does trump ever ALLUDE to anything? Doesn't he usually just vomit out exactly what he's thinking whether it makes sense or not?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Is this an understatement?

Was the true purpose of Pelosi and Schiff's sudden trip to Raqqa during the Syrian ceasefire actually to meet with al Baghdadi?

Did Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi give away al Baghdadi's location to US forces?

Was the ceasefire an elaborate set-up designed to flush these traitors out?

Things are getting interesting...

• Haha 1

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley