Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

US Army signs deal to exploit UFO technology

UM-Bot

Stop the presses Vicky vale when was that glob proven to be anything but earthly slag?

So delonge really is in cahoots with the mil and gov...wow, day of disclosure is at hand,

You know this is so depressing, the us army doesnt have top people to make whatever alloy the need So they have to team up with that group for help,

What next they will hire on John Hutchison to be their lead man?

• Like 2

All the government would have to do is confiscate all the material in the name of national security and that would be the end of it.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

All the government would have to do is confiscate all the material in the name of national security and that would be the end of it.

This.

The national security card is the most powerful card any government can use to do...well anything really.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

This.

The national security card is the most powerful card any government can use to do...well anything really.

Oh no, no, no, you don't get how very special and powerful delonge is, the army was lucky he let them give him tons of money and sign on

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, the13bats said:

Oh no, no, no, you don't get how very special and powerful delonge is, the army was lucky he let them give him tons of money and sign on

He has a special voice.:lol:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

He has a special voice.:lol:

Yep, Something about a grown man telling grade school bathroom jokes really gets the military to wanna join.

Im waiting for the punch line here, the army didnt "need" their help.

Edited by the13bats
crap spelling
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Yep, Something about a grown man telling grade school bathroom jokes really gets the military to wanna join.

In waiting for the punch line here, the army didnt "need" their help.

That contract is completely bogus. Military contracts don't look like this and don't specify a particular section. It's also missing part of it's letterhead.

https://documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/army/TTSA-ARMY-CRADA.pdf

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

That contract is completely bogus. Military contracts don't look like this and don't specify a particular section. It's also missing part of it's letterhead.

https://documents2.theblackvault.com/documents/army/TTSA-ARMY-CRADA.pdf

No, no no piney you are wrong  for you to be correct would mean TTSA and delonge are making up stuff, lying, how dare you disparage the top names in ugology today, take it back you evil, evil man :rolleyes:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, the13bats said:

No, no no piney you are wrong  for you to be correct would mean TTSA and delonge are making up stuff, lying, how dare you disparage the top names in ugology today, take it back you evil, evil man :rolleyes:

:unsure2: ..sorry.....

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

:unsure2: ..sorry.....

I trust your opinion... But how many CRADA's have you reviewed?

Also i am missing the backstory. How did they aquire this slag?

Edited by Nnicolette

I wouldn't put it past them to embellish the government's interest and/or involvement with this. or to even outright make it up. their credibility is seriously strained even in their short tenure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

On the name of national security, use a UAV to blow the crap out of it. They do it everywhere else, why not ?

I dont see any listing of it on the army crada site, although it is dated 10/10 and the website is only updated through september so that could be premature.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I trust your opinion... But how many CRADA's have you reviewed?

My stepfather was a career Army officer involved in special ops and aviation after he retired. I've seen plenty of documents concerning the Army and subcontractors.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

On the name of national security, use a UAV to blow the crap out of it. They do it everywhere else, why not ?

If this were the case then maybe it is because they already publicized so much thier possession of it. Maybe that was the strategy.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

My stepfather was a career Army officer involved in special ops and aviation after he retired. I've seen plenty of documents concerning the Army and subcontractors.  

That is really cool!

but it didn't touch on my question. I just looked up CRADAs and this is exactly what they looked like, so I was just curious what about it looked bogus or different to you in your educated opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

This.

Combine that with the patriot act and they can do pretty much anything 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

but it didn't touch on my question. I just looked up CRADAs and this is exactly what they looked like, so I was just curious what about it looked bogus or different to you in your educated opinion.

There's a DOD seal on one side, but not a US Army seal on the other.

Documents from Bragg and the Naval Weapons Testing Center always had both the DOD seal and the branch seal. 

There is also something seriously "off" the way the whole thing is worded. Like It wasn't done by a real government lawyer. 

Edited by Piney
**** Atlantis
  • Like 1

The big question is wheres the proof the slag is not earthly,

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The big question is wheres the proof the slag is not earthly,

And who is this slag we are speaking of?:ph34r:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

And who is this slag we are speaking of?:ph34r:

Well it was my quick somewhat incorrect label for that hunk of metal that ttsa claims is from a ufo or alien, if its not unknown to the periodic table then it's junk.

• Haha 2

Please check the section on page 19. It sounds like this is an agreement for the TTSA to get its materials tested at a government site and that the flow of money is from the TTSA to the government.

image.png.8b84288bc734865c49cb7662787f9446.png

• Thanks 1