Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama's Strange Endorsement of Trudeau

BrooklynGuy

Interesting that mixed race Obama would endorse Justin Trudeau. Why would Obama endorse a Prime Minister Candidate who acknowledges wearing black face so many times he can't remember the number?  :rofl:

Obama’s strange and irresponsible endorsement of Justin Trudeau

The notion of a “bromance” between President Barack Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has always struck me as one of the most painfully contrived political tropes of recent years. Trudeau assumed office when there was just over a year left in Obama’s term, after all. In their official capacities, they met each other a mere handful of times. Their most newsworthy collaborations were entirely ceremonial — a state dinner at the White House; an address to Parliament in Ottawa. While lasting friendships have certainly been forged from less, Churchill and Roosevelt they were decidedly not.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/10/17/obamas-strange-irresponsible-endorsement-justin-trudeau/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I guess Obama can separate the person from the politics and understands that what Trudeau did and does in his spare time is chiefly his own business.  Public opinion has a nasty habit of judging people for the wrong reasons.

policies.png

• Like 1

It seems congruous to me for Obama to support Trudeau.  They probably have the same handlers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Interesting that mixed race Obama would endorse Justin Trudeau.

lol I don't know why but that made me laugh :lol:

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Like 1