Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Face of medieval man reconstructed

Still Waters

The face of a medieval man has been reconstructed from skeletal remains buried more than 600 years ago.

The bones - found during the redevelopment of Aberdeen Art Gallery in 2015 - were used in conjunction with facial reconstruction technology to help experts paint a picture of what life was like in the Middle Ages.

The result of their work has been dubbed Skeleton 125, or SK 125, who is thought to have been at least 46 years old, between 5ft 2in and 5ft 5in in height, and suffered from extensive dental and joint disease.

https://news.sky.com/story/face-of-medieval-man-reconstructed-from-600-year-old-skeleton-11842051

• Like 9

I enjoy seeing these recons as they always look like someone on the streets today. 

We really do not change that much.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I enjoy seeing these recons as they always look like someone on the streets today. 

Dude looks like a cartoon to me. I might cross the street to avoid him if I saw him IRL. 

—Jaylemurph 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

I find them creepily facinating.

• Like 4