Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Pentagon and UFO Hoaxes

Exonex

All UFO sightings are manufactured by the Pentagon as part of the overall architectures human civilization and specifically the military and secret services so as to misdirect people in order to protect real extraterrestrial Intelligence and contact, the reality that the USA already has contact with extraterrestrials from parralell Earth like civilization in the milky way that have the same archive rural programming in relation to the NSA(Israel) etc and are part of the same military industrial complex as part of greater universal arena of war that goes deep into exopolitics and the architecture of interstellar governing bodies similar to the UN, G20 etc, and all those "world" leaders, generals, celebrities, tyrants etc are nothing more than archtypal forms of man's unconsciousness used by the exo architects to subjugate the population as they go about turning a hunter gatherer and monkey Into a universal soldier as the work toward machines etc, a reality that goes deep into mathematics and physics, and these archetypal for s that we see every moment of every day are also being used elsewhere in the galaxy to subjugate that ape an ape that also thinks it's unique special and alone in the universe? Happy Christmas.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Punctuation is your friend.:whistle:

Ps: Happy christmas and a marry newyear to you too.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Exonex said:

All UFO sightings are manufactured by the Pentagon as part of the overall architectures human civilization and specifically the military and secret services so as to misdirect people in order to protect real extraterrestrial Intelligence and contact, the reality that the USA already has contact with extraterrestrials from parralell Earth like civilization in the milky way that have the same archive rural programming in relation to the NSA(Israel) etc and are part of the same military industrial complex as part of greater universal arena of war that goes deep into exopolitics and the architecture of interstellar governing bodies similar to the UN, G20 etc, and all those "world" leaders, generals, celebrities, tyrants etc are nothing more than archtypal forms of man's unconsciousness used by the exo architects to subjugate the population as they go about turning a hunter gatherer and monkey Into a universal soldier as the work toward machines etc, a reality that goes deep into mathematics and physics, and these archetypal for s that we see every moment of every day are also being used elsewhere in the galaxy to subjugate that ape an ape that also thinks it's unique special and alone in the universe? Happy Christmas.

very confusing, one run on sentence with some commas ending in a question mark?  What?

"NSA(Israel)"  ???

Happy chirstmas to you too.   :lol::alien:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Punctuation is your friend.:whistle:

But this one looks like he doesn't understand what each symbol means.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Looks cut n' paste. Where is the source. 

@XenoFish it is top secret therefore there is no source,it goes into the architectural structure of civilization particularly the military, the American military that is, which involves the Pentagon, NSA, CIA, FBI, alongside architectural bodies such as the UN, Arab League, G20, as kingside the architecture of China, Russia and European cyber networks all of which form globalisation and contain such things as the health care sector where stem CELL research takes place and the free market where CELL phones are sold, and where drinking BARS can be found, whilst also containing the public sector where the Legal BAR can be found alongside Prison CELLS and army BARracks. 

Alongside the free market selling apple phones that are connected to the forbidden fruit a festival in Europe and Los Angeles' the city of angels and Hells Angels, all of which are connected to San Quentin (Saint Quentin), and guantanemo bay inmates doing the sign of the cross and police making people do the sign of the cross when searching them, which is connected to the church and the holy grail, and blood,and count Dracula. And blood donations, you know, where stem cell research takes place, and wine bars etc.ypu will deny it but anybody who takes a neutral stance sees the connections thstleadback to the pentagon and the sheriff's office, Omar Sharif, and Saudi hijackers crashing a plane into the twin towers on 911, 911 emergency call, and princess Diana death by a car crash, and autism, motor neuro disease, Motown, Google drive. C4engine plus,and human trafficking and traffic police, and coca cola and cocaine and Charlie and Charlie he do and Instagram,  andthe Grammy awards and Charlie Chaplin and checkpoint Charlie and the Knights Templar cartel and oscar-charlie, and back to the pentagon,oh and yes this famous UFO sighting https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Lines_flight_1628_incident with more connections

Or how about the fact that Area 51 is also called "Groom Lake", you know ride and groom, in the church, holy grail, good contains, from phones, prison cell etc? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

But this one looks like he doesn't understand what each symbol means.

@Desertrat56 I refer you to my reply to @XenoFish 

Lastly does you name "Rat" refer to a leaker of secret service information as the word is famously used in military circles for such a person 

• Haha 2

Just now, Exonex said:

@Desertrat56 I refer you to my reply to @XenoFish 

Lastly does you name "Rat" refer to a leaker of secret service information as the word is famously used in military circles for such a person 

She's the newest illuminati recruit. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

No source, cut n' paste, not buying it. 

Because you are not smart enough to examine it under a metaphysical context, even Einsteim didn't need source to make a judgement upon the factual nature of a statement based on rationality alone. Your reply is intellectual pettiness infamously known in university circles as a tactic used by professors who cannot disprove a statement or wish to protect intelligence so they play the "source card" knowing quite well a scientific paper, etc or a fact cannot be "officially" accepted without source material, it is a tactical all professors laugh at.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Exonex said:

Because you are not smart enough to examine it under a metaphysical context, even Einsteim didn't need source to make a judgement upon the factual nature of a statement based on rationality alone. Your reply is intellectual pettiness infamously known in university circles as a tactic used by professors who cannot disprove a statement or wish to protect intelligence so they play the "source card" knowing quite well a scientific paper, etc or a fact cannot be "officially" accepted without source material, it is a tactical all professors laugh at.

I see a lot of $5 and $10 filler words but little content. I want the source of your copy post. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

She's the newest illuminati recruit. 

Your reference if the illuminati, proves you did not read my main reply to your original reply, as you would see illuminati contains the word Ill that fits nicely with stem cell research, blood donations, drinking bar, legal bar etc and the over all Architecture of human civilization and the military and criminal justice system, and public sector. All of which, if you understoodof course, you would realise the Pentagon manufactures UFO hoaxes to protect military secrecy and real exo Intelligence

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I see a lot of $5 and $10 filler words but little content. I want the source of your copy post. 

Areyou attempting to say I am spamming or something so as to deny the obvious?Are you a puppet off the NSA what do you know of computer science and architecture?

• Confused 1

Prove it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Exonex said:

Areyou attempting to say I am spamming or something so as to deny the obvious?Are you a puppet off the NSA what do you know of computer science and architecture?

No, I work for the department of thought control, a division of the illuminati. South Eastern branch. 

• Like 2

@Exonex your rambling style is difficult to decipher and you accuse someone of using tactics that professors use to deflect an argument when all you are doing is stinging words together that make no sense.  I refer back to my first question - you said "NSA(Israel)" and I would like to know why you put Irael in parenthsis after NSA?  And why did you end your first ranting string of words with a question mark?  Do you understand what period, commas and question marks denote?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Exonex your rambling style is difficult to decipher and you accuse someone of using tactics that professors use to deflect an argument when all you are doing is stinging words together that make no sense.  I refer back to my first question - you said "NSA(Israel)" and I would like to know why you put Irael in parenthsis after NSA?  And why did you end your first ranting string of words with a question mark?  Do you understand what period, commas and question marks denote?

Keep an eye out for your recycling lorry you will seethe star of David, in computer science in relation to supercomputers etc, ie big computer science, the NSA is known as Israel, within the military Industrial complexs' architecture, the star of David on recycling trucks is their code around computer science and recycling bins etc Edward Snowden for example, would know the NSA as Israel, he's an Israeli, that's what he sees, as a government agent. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The OP opener is the sort of word salad I'd expect from a computer program. Is this something spewed out by a sentence generator primed with conspiratorial phrases?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Exonex said:

All UFO sightings are manufactured by the Pentagon as part of the overall architectures human civilization and specifically the military and secret services so as to misdirect people in order to protect real extraterrestrial Intelligence and contact

Welcome to UM. 

Can you please define your definition of ‘UFO sightings’ for us? 

You seem quite delusional. Any chance of a background of you and your position on the topic?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Welcome to UM. 

Can you please define your definition of ‘UFO sightings’ for us? 

You seem quite delusional. Any chance of a background of you and your position on the topic?

Sightings of "Unidentified flying objects" I refer you to my original reply to @XenoFish and the story of the Japan airlines flight, which connects all the dots without requiring scientific source material and proves the Pentagon manufactures all UFO sightings as part of the military architecture so as to protect real exo Intelligence and contact of which they already have, with a parallel earth like civilisation that goes deep into computer science, architecture, physics and mathematics. 

Edited by Exonex
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Exonex said:

What a silly thread. You make a blanket statement as if you had even one iota of evidence which you nor anyone has. 

• Like 1