Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Pentagon and UFO Hoaxes

Exonex

6 minutes ago, Exonex said:

Sightings of "Unidentified flying objects" I refer you to my original reply to @XenoFish and the story of the Japan airlines flight, which connects all the dots without requiring scientific source material and proves the Pentagon manufactures all UFO sightings as part of the military architecture so as to protect real exo Intelligence and contact of which they already have, with a parallel earth like civilisation that goes deep into computer science, architecture, physics and mathematics. 

Are you referring to the JAL flight where only the pilot saw the gigantic UFO?

A Japanese citizen on a foreign plane sees a UFO at the behest of the Pentagon. Or is it that he sees a UFO created by the Pentagon?

Regardless a one person seen UFO is hardly something of interest.

30 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

http://authors.exopaedia.org/edkomarek/Exo-Book_final.pdf

I haven't fully read this, but I'm thinking it's a "Maybe". 

Thanks for the link.  I find it strange.  The dedication is started by a poem from Maitreya, which I thought was a new age "master", is it a UFO alien?

Rise, and Rise again and again, Like the Phoenix from the Ashes, Until the Lambs become Lions, and The Rule of Darkness is no more. Maitreya

16 minutes ago, NYCEddie said:

What a silly thread. You make a blanket statement as if you had even one iota of evidence which you nor anyone has. 

Oh Eddie,there's a thing called metaphysics a philosophical school, and like all other schools of philosophy, it examines the truth or plausibility of something or a statement based on logic and rationality alone, if you put my post with my first reply to xenofish you will discover enough logic and rationality to deem the statement plausible and most likely true without requiring scientific source material.  Goodbye Eddie.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Are you referring to the JAL flight where only the pilot saw the gigantic UFO?

A Japanese citizen on a foreign plane sees a UFO at the behest of the Pentagon. Or is it that he sees a UFO created by the Pentagon?

Regardless a one person seen UFO is hardly something of interest.

The JAL 1628 flight in the 1980s it was a boeing plane which of course we know boeing not only has deals with the worlds military but is controlled by the Pentagon as it would not be developing weaopns of war otherwise and it was carrying wine from Paris to Tokyo and spotted UFOs over Anchorage, the fact it was carrying wine goes into architecture,ie the drinking bar, the legal bar, barristers, count Dracula, chekovs Chery orchard, blood donations stem cell research, cell phones, prison cells, the pentagon, and there a manufactured UFO sighting by the Pentagon, as you see conmercial pilots live in the "world" military pilots are deeper. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The OP is a word salad of unevidenced nonsense. 

I'm sure all of the claims of UFO sightings in portions of the world that are strongly anti-American are due to the Pentagon. :lol:

There are plenty of stories of ETs, but zero evidence. The story here is that not only is there contact with ET but that it comes form a parallel Earth. How do people know that to be the case? How do they even know that there is ET? And why claim they ET are contacting the US?

This story has no basis, no evidence. There is nothing rational about any of this tale.

We have this odd little claim of "turning a hunter gatherer and monkey Into a universal soldier". Sounds like a radio script from the 1950s.

AS NYCEddie pointed out, "What a silly thread."

6 minutes ago, Exonex said:

The JAL 1628 flight in the 1980s it was a boeing plane which of course we know boeing not only has deals with the worlds military but is controlled by the Pentagon as it would not be developing weaopns of war otherwise and it was carrying wine from Paris to Tokyo and spotted UFOs over Anchorage, the fact it was carrying wine goes into architecture,ie the drinking bar, the legal bar, barristers, count Dracula, chekovs Chery orchard, blood donations stem cell research, cell phones, prison cells, the pentagon, and there a manufactured UFO sighting by the Pentagon, as you see conmercial pilots live in the "world" military pilots are deeper. 

Oh brother. Only the pilot stated he saw a UFO. A nearby flight did not see it. The rest of the crew did not see it. The wine commentary is off topic blather.

The claim that Boeing is controlled by any military is more unsubstantiated gibberish.

Please continue

• Confused 1

The cargo of the flight is irrelevant except to those pretending it was special. I'm sure that no matter what the plane carried there would be calls that it was special.

The really special issue was that there was no UFO. One person, a pilot, always wanted to see a UFO and thought he saw one one the flight. No one else saw the UFO. Now that is special.

• Like 2

Ok folks, let’s all keep civil tongues in our heads please. We can all discuss the OP topic in a productive and courteous manner.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Exonex said:

Sightings of "Unidentified flying objects" I refer you to my original reply to @XenoFish and the story of the Japan airlines flight, which connects all the dots without requiring scientific source material and proves the Pentagon manufactures all UFO sightings as part of the military architecture so as to protect real exo Intelligence and contact of which they already have, with a parallel earth like civilisation that goes deep into computer science, architecture, physics and mathematics. 

No.

The argument you’re presenting does not match the evidence available. 

So; unless you can provide evidence which has not yet been presented publicly, all you have is an unfounded conspiracy theory. 

I’m not saying that governments don’t do dodgy things, I’m simply saying that what you’re claiming is extremely likely to be not true and is not logically evidenced. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Wow. I can't believe how much my name has been mentioned in a single thread. Gotta be a record.:lol:

Remember not to mention @XenoFish because @XenoFish thinks that his name is mentioned too much. So lets all humour @XenoFish so he gets his way, afterall we don't want to offend @XenoFish do we ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Haha 3

This is one of those stories where the storyteller states quite emphatically that they are privy to some arcane and unsupported information making them an insider and therefore superior to others that doubt the tale.

These stories are very funny to me. Well, I can relate one case which saddened me.

What's funny is that the stories claim something is absolutely happening yet cannot show any evidence to support the story. Instead of demonstrating that the story might even be a little plausible the  story becomes a "I know and you don't know" story. Seriously, who is going to fall for that gambit.  It's the sort of thing used by con men and conspiracy wackos. It is just a funny excuse as to why the proponent of the idea has nothing to show for all of the storytelling.

I suppose being drawn into this story is not easy for a skeptic. Skeptics want evidence to believe, otherwise it is just a story.

This story is kooky for UFO true believers as well. They would like to believe that UFO stories have a long history. That history predates the Pentagon.

• Like 1

Early on I asked how someone comes into top secret information. They claimed that was the case. No answer.

I suppose that this is one of those close minded situations in which no one needs evidence and they certainly don't care what is stated as long as it fits their narrative.

After all of the anti-US commentary I'm surprised that the term used was top secret. Why not cosmic top secret?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Exonex said:

I refer you to my original reply to @XenoFish

I see evidence of a deranged mind.

• Like 1

I was hoping to see the wild claims and raving opinions backed up with links to facts not just excuses and insults,

Are you planning on posting any proof or just more nothing burger with a side of word salad heavy on the cheese sauce?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

Oh brother. Only the pilot stated he saw a UFO. A nearby flight did not see it. The rest of the crew did not see it. The wine commentary is off topic blather.

The claim that Boeing is controlled by any military is more unsubstantiated gibberish.

Please continue

bolded= noooooooooooo

Just when you thought it couldnt possibly get any sillier!! 

I mean, even the most credulous of UFO/CT nutties must be running for the bathroom after reading this! :lol: