Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother wants sex change for her 7 yr child

Hawken

On 10/23/2019 at 12:33 AM, Farmer77 said:

So the article you posted uses some misleading language or at least I had to look for clarity on some of it.

The mother isnt trying to force the kid to get a sex change, nor is she forcing puberty blocking hormones as the article intimates, she just wants to let the kid dress how he wants.

Great.. let’s just confuse the child before puberty sets in... and we wonder what’s wrong with society these days.. but hey whatever, right? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2019 at 1:33 AM, Farmer77 said:

So the article you posted uses some misleading language or at least I had to look for clarity on some of it.

The mother isnt trying to force the kid to get a sex change, nor is she forcing puberty blocking hormones as the article intimates, she just wants to let the kid dress how he wants.

How do you know.

9 hours ago, STAR LORD said:

How do you know.

Because I linked a real news article that actually quoted the mother. The OP link is nothing but divisive garbage designed to elicit a response.

It looks to me like the dad was OK with the child being trans from age 3 to 7. But once the mother started suing him to make him stop treating the child as a boy, wearing boys clothes (Which reports are the child was ok with) and using the child's birth certificate name, James, is when things blew up.

This isn't about the child being trans, but about the mother wanting to call the child Luna, and the father wanting to call the child James. She wants Total Control, and doesnt want the father "confusing" the child. Ridiculous. A child can answer to many names. The mother is being pedantic. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

It looks to me like the dad was OK with the child being trans from age 3 to 7. But once the mother started suing him to make him stop treating the child as a boy, wearing boys clothes (Which reports are the child was ok with) and using the child's birth certificate name, James, is when things blew up.

Thats my take away either that or the marriage blew up and dude realized he was in Texas and figured the trans angle would play well with the courts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats my take away either that or the marriage blew up and dude realized he was in Texas and figured the trans angle would play well with the courts.

Could be. Nasty breakups bring nasty divorces.