Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
BrooklynGuy

Inspector General's Report

BrooklynGuy

I'm looking forward to this, should shed some light on the dealings of James "Gumby" Comey, Clapper, Brennan and the rest of the bad actors involved in the failed coup. :gun: 

DOJ inspector general report due out Friday and covers 'more than just FISA abuse'

Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo says her sources are telling her an extensive report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses by the Justice Department and the FBI will be released by the end of next week. Bartiromo, who is the first journalist to report an exact release date, discussed what she had learned on her Fox News show, Sunday Morning Futures, with two Republican congressmen who deduced that former high-ranking government officials are bracing for a scathing critique.

Read more: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maria-bartiromo-doj-inspector-general-report-due-out-friday-and-covers-more-than-just-fisa-abuse

• Like 1

Farmer77
18 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

I'm looking forward to this, should shed some light on the dealings of James "Gumby" Comey, Clapper, Brennan and the rest of the bad actors involved in the failed coup. :gun: 

DOJ inspector general report due out Friday and covers 'more than just FISA abuse'

Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo says her sources are telling her an extensive report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses by the Justice Department and the FBI will be released by the end of next week. Bartiromo, who is the first journalist to report an exact release date, discussed what she had learned on her Fox News show, Sunday Morning Futures, with two Republican congressmen who deduced that former high-ranking government officials are bracing for a scathing critique.

Read more: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/maria-bartiromo-doj-inspector-general-report-due-out-friday-and-covers-more-than-just-fisa-abuse

Your link had a link to an update on the story

Maria Bartiromo walks back scoop on release date for FISA report

Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo walked back her announcement that the Justice Department inspector general's report on Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses would be released on Friday.

"UPDATE: -IG report NOT out this Friday 10/18. Classifications being made. Likely end of month," she tweeted on Monday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

and then

Horowitz has been at this for a very long time.  I'll be interested in this report but I'm far more interested in the actions (if any) that Durham takes while going over the same ground with the power to empanel a Grand Jury.

• Like 1

BrooklynGuy
20 minutes ago, and then said:

Horowitz has been at this for a very long time.  I'll be interested in this report but I'm far more interested in the actions (if any) that Durham takes while going over the same ground with the power to empanel a Grand Jury.

Excellent point and then

• Like 1

BrooklynGuy

Good to see the probe move into being a criminal investigation, you would have to be a blind flaming liberal with TDS to not see the criminal actions of the Hildabeast and her minions Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strok, Page and the rest of the gang that couldn't shoot straight. ;)

FISA report will show why DOJ opened criminal inquiry into Russia investigation

Rep. John Ratcliffe said the criminal inquiry into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, revealed Thursday evening, may have been prompted by criminal referrals from the Justice Department inspector general. The Texas Republican said it is "not a coincidence" the shift in the inquiry follows the completion of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses. "I think that these two things are related. That the work done by Michael Horowitz could result in criminal referrals, even though the report hasn’t been released. The referrals could already have been made.

Read more: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-ratcliffe-fisa-report-will-show-why-doj-opened-criminal-inquiry-into-russia-probe

and then
7 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Good to see the probe move into being a criminal investigation, you would have to be a blind flaming liberal with TDS to not see the criminal actions of the Hildabeast and her minions Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strok, Page and the rest of the gang that couldn't shoot straight. ;)

FISA report will show why DOJ opened criminal inquiry into Russia investigation

Rep. John Ratcliffe said the criminal inquiry into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation, revealed Thursday evening, may have been prompted by criminal referrals from the Justice Department inspector general. The Texas Republican said it is "not a coincidence" the shift in the inquiry follows the completion of Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz's investigation into alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses. "I think that these two things are related. That the work done by Michael Horowitz could result in criminal referrals, even though the report hasn’t been released. The referrals could already have been made.

Read more: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/john-ratcliffe-fisa-report-will-show-why-doj-opened-criminal-inquiry-into-russia-probe

Listening to Limbaugh today and he raised an inspiring point.  The decision to begin a criminal probe didn't just occur in a vacuum.  There must be evidence enough of criminal activity to justify taking this step.  Durham has been investigating for a few months now and so far has not questioned any of the major players like Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Strozk, Page or McCabe.  So who has he questioned to justify this step?  If staffers of any of these players have been found to be potentially guilty of criminal acts, what will they do if faced with jail time?  I have a feeling that this story is about to get very interesting and very LOUD.

• Like 2