Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman claims to have found an alien artifact

UM-Bot

It looks to me like a Cattle Disemboweler.

Edited by acute
speeling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Hum, let's start with all Norton had was a story we never saw his alleged alien junk piece,

His story was out there could be trying to make this fit it

We then can have some tests done on this threads object to see if its not of this earth,

So far I see no real evidence until tests...we will wait.

• Like 2

They will delay testing this thing until the abducted cows comes home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

So are we saying those photos are supposed to be from 1977 or did he dig it back up again? If he has it to hand I'd love to see a video demonstration of its unique material properties..

According to the old article he was prepared to make the artifact available for testing to prove it is of alien origin way back in 2011 - no takers?

Either this is Tom DeLonge in disguise or this guy needs to give the TTSA a call stat, I'm sure the Army will be all over this..

As for the new object, it definitely seems to be a match. Does that mean this is a period item and multiple existed? It's a faithful recreation of the original? Or it's the same part in different lighting? No idea. They can definitely upload footage of this one bending back into shape and resisting saw blades though, right?

• Like 1

I've seen so many oddball things like that rooting around being a picker from the late 70s, it hasn't anything to prove what it is or isnt at this point.

1 minute ago, AllPossible said:

Hey thanks for that image at 8am.

Wakey wakey eggs n ....ugh nevermind

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chewie1990 said:

So are we saying those photos are supposed to be from 1977 or did he dig it back up again? If he has it to hand I'd love to see a video demonstration of its unique material properties..

According to the old article he was prepared to make the artifact available for testing to prove it is of alien origin way back in 2011 - no takers?

Either this is Tom DeLonge in disguise or this guy needs to give the TTSA a call stat, I'm sure the Army will be all over this..

As for the new object, it definitely seems to be a match. Does that mean this is a period item and multiple existed? It's a faithful recreation of the original? Or it's the same part in different lighting? No idea. They can definitely upload footage of this one bending back into shape and resisting saw blades though, right?

I must have missed the comparisons where they match, one pic didnt show much,

So yeah, prove it in less than a min bend it and use a saw to it....

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I must have missed the comparisons where they match, one pic didnt show much,

So yeah, prove it in less than a min bend it and use a saw to it....

I may have misread the article, I assumed it was showing photos of the original and the new one, but it may just be two peoples photos of the original? in that case we only have their word that they match so.. wake me when the test results come in

• Like 1

Looks like a student art project to me. I've seen (and made) many things like that in my life. It appears to be cast aluminum, which was quite a common thing in art school sculpture classes. It's cheaper and easier to work with than bronze. Not too many schools offer it anymore, though. 3D printing and CNC machining are much more popular now. Back in the 90's I learned 'lost wax' casting, though.
Certainly a cool thing to own, IMO, but clearly not evidence of alien visitation.

Edited by Seti42
  • Like 4

A movie dead ringer, had gyno I tools for mutant women,

collab_dri_1.jpg.320759c90159c8c1e360306f500a63aa.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It would be nice if they found a dropped alien wallet of money now and then, family photos, id, social security slips... 

It'll make deportation so much more efficient 

~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

It makes no sense to me. 

Because these frauds have no sense. They think everybody else is stupider than them and say and do some real dumb crap.  Especially contactees. You would think they would study a little astronomy and at least pick a older, habitable system. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

I just don't get WHY there would be writing on it at all if it was anything alien. Is it a brand name or something? It makes no sense to me. 

Well I guess first of all that question depends on what the item is. That could be an alien name tag or operating instructions for all we know, aliens are weird..

But of course the cynical answer is it would look less interesting and mysterious without the writing and the precedent has been set with hieroglyphs mentioned in past cases. Once something like that gets brought up you tend to see it tacked on to the majority of stories that follow.

Much like memory metals that are impervious to saw blades for that matter..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chewie1990 said:

Well I guess first of all that question depends on what the item is. That could be an alien name tag or operating instructions for all we know, aliens are weird..

But of course the cynical answer is it would look less interesting and mysterious without the writing and the precedent has been set with hieroglyphs mentioned in past cases. Once something like that gets brought up you tend to see it tacked on to the majority of stories that follow.

Much like memory metals that are impervious to saw blades for that matter..

My favorite of these is rendlesham where there is not only hieroglyphs but he was able to "download" information into his brain just by touching them. What purpose would a touch activated information upload have on the OUTSIDE OF A SPACESHIP?

• Like 3

Just now, Robotic Jew said:

My favorite of these is rendlesham where there is not only hieroglyphs but he was able to "download" information into his brain just by touching them. What purpose would a touch activated information upload have on the OUTSIDE OF A SPACESHIP?

Exactly the one I had in mind! A classic case of a cool and vaguely reasonable story getting crazier and less plausible the longer the witness was allowed to talk about it..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I went to the article that was linked to about Norton.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=203126

As I continued my interview with Norton, he told me the post was closed for a while after the incident. The military helicopters that were shot down during the incident, were never reported to the FAA. He was burned from a mysterious red substance from this incident. Norton is now stationed at Fort McClellan, Alabama and describes how they experiment with biological and chemical substances on this base and something else is going on. There is UFO activity at this base, it seems that our military is test flying UFOs over the base. Norton has incredible night vision footage of UFOs of all colors taken on the base. He has footage of a UFO going from one horizon to another horizon in a mere 2 seconds. He has video footage of a triangle shaped UFO that hovers over the base, no sound being emitted. He has all of this video footage for any credible UFOlogist to review!

**snipped PII**

Norton has the evidence, now it’s time to let the public know the TRUTH about UFOs, let’s see Norton’s evidence!

I checked the date and this was written in 2011. That means disclosure was about to happen 8 years ago. I must have fallen into a timeslip. Bummer

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Maybe it reads "This End Up."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2