Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pastor Warns If Trump Is Removed From Office,

ExpandMyMind

18 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

8 of the top 10 threads in the politics section are Trump is bad threads can't we just condense them all so we don't have to jump around. ;) 

Image result for funny trump memes

Man, that ain't accurate.  I would hate to be married to a dimwitted fashion plate.  I don't think I could keep up a conversation with the woman for more than 2 minutes... unless it was on makeup or clothing (which I'm not interested in.)

And I sure wouldn't want the kids at school looking up photos of my kids' mom as a nude sex model.  

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

23 hours ago, DarkHunter said:

It's a bit more complicated then that.  

While America obviously has laws, along with laws of impeachment, the American legal system is based on tradition and not law which is why court cases are so important in America as they set a preccident to follow.  

Since there has already been a few impeachments in America already there is a preccident to follow and the Democrats arent following it so regardless if they follow the letter of the law or not it will be viewed as illegitimate to a large amount of the population.

This is false. The Clinton impeachment started with closed door depositions and so did the Nixon impeachment. The only difference is that those were led by special prosecutors and independent counsel.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/politics/graham-1998-opinion-on-depositions/index.html

Asked by a reporter in 1998 if he thought there would be hearings with "some of the principals," Graham said: "The depositions, I think, will determine whether or not we go forward with hearings. I think it's a very smart thing to do, to depose these people and find out what they've got to say and not drag this thing out unnecessarily. And it's going to end by the end of the year."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Being a noxious ****? And I know because I have eyes.

Please explain how someone can be found guilty of something they haven't been charged with.  Your claim is also not on the list of impeachable offenses.

44 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Man, that ain't accurate.  I would hate to be married to a dimwitted fashion plate.  I don't think I could keep up a conversation with the woman for more than 2 minutes... unless it was on makeup or clothing (which I'm not interested in.)

And I sure wouldn't want the kids at school looking up photos of my kids' mom as a nude sex model.  

Oh it could be a lot worse. Imagine the kids at school looking up your son's mom and finding a body count list, clips of her laughing and joking about rapists and bombing people, thousands of articles investigating her fraudulent "charity", covering up major crimes, interfering in investigations, not to mention close ties to known serial rapists such as Weinstein and Epstein. To top it all off, she has a problem with alcohol and her voice is shrill and annoying. 

If I was married to Melania, I wouldn't care if kids saw the nudes. Having a smoking hot trophy wife isn't the worse thing in the world :tu: This is a no brainer. I would feel bad for Bill if he wasn't an evil cross-dressing rapist himself.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

But the opposition hates Trump so much that that blinds them to that fact.  They don’t even think that would be a possibility, especially with Rinos in the ranks.

It is already that way.  The opposition tried to remove Clinton as president because of a lie and a soiled dress.  Moscow Mitch has been blocking every Democratic initiative since he became President-pro-tem.  Thank God tRUMP is incompetent because he would be a really dangerous otherwise.

About RINOs:  tRUMP is the leading one.  He has sold you out and you don't even see it.

Doug

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

In general, an impeachment is not a coup, especially when you look at the three preceding ones.  But in this case, the process has been weaponized

Because it's your guy, we get it :sleepy:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

But the opposition hates Trump so much that that blinds them to that fact.  They don’t even think that would be a possibility, especially with Rinos in the ranks.

"The opposition" only thinks in the short term. Clinging to feelings or some mis-placed sense of morality is all based on the moment, with no regard to the ramifications of what they are trying to do.

Their arguments in favor illegals is a great example because they have no argument other than "sympathy". Entire marches are based on feelings alone. So yeah, I agree with you: they aren't thinking ahead at all. Go ahead and impeach Trump but don't be surprised when the things you never thought of come to pass.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Oh it could be a lot worse. Imagine the kids at school looking up your son's mom and finding a body count list, clips of her laughing and joking about rapists and bombing people, thousands of articles investigating her fraudulent "charity", covering up major crimes, interfering in investigations, not to mention close ties to known serial rapists such as Weinstein and Epstein. To top it all off, she has a problem with alcohol and her voice is shrill and annoying. 

If I was married to Melania, I wouldn't care if kids saw the nudes. Having a smoking hot trophy wife isn't the worse thing in the world :tu: This is a no brainer. I would feel bad for Bill if he wasn't an evil cross-dressing rapist himself.

I feel sorry for Melania.  She knows she's married to a pompous ass.  Her job with tRUMP was to serve as a brood mare so he could have a kid.  If she leaves him, serious pre-nups kick in.  She's trapped and she knows it.

About her nude photo shoots:  she did what she had to do to survive.  She married tRUMP because she had little other choice.  Do not judge her until you have walked your mile in her moccasins.

She, Barren and tRUMP's daughter Tiffany, may be the only members of the tRUMP clan who do not end up impeached and/or in prison.

Doug

• Like 1

Trump is still fuming he couldn't get ICE to pin something on Melania and deport her... 

~

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kenemet said:

You're forgetting, these are Trump supporters. As long as she's hot and you can grab her by the *****, who cares if she has half a brain? 

8 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

If I was married to Melania, I wouldn't care if kids saw the nudes. Having a smoking hot trophy wife isn't the worse thing in the world :tu: This is a no brainer.

Case in point... 

I would feel bad for Bill if he wasn't an evil cross-dressing rapist himself.

How interesting that you put cross-dressing in between evil and rapist. 

Also how interesting that Trump is innocent until proven guilty but Clinton is a rapist. 

• Like 2

Just now, Doug1029 said:

I feel sorry for Melania.  She knows she's married to a pompous ass.  Her job with tRUMP was to serve as a brood mare so he could have a kid.  If she leaves him, serious pre-nups kick in.  She's trapped and she knows it.

By some accounts, it was actually Melania who encouraged Trump to run for Office in the first place. Who knows what their relationship is really like but if you filter out the tabloid sensationalism, everything else is speculation.

About her nude photo shoots:  she did what she had to do to survive.  She married tRUMP because she had little other choice.  Do not judge her until you have walked your mile in her moccasins.

Am I judging her? @Kenemet seems put off by it, not me.

By the way, your caps lock key seems to be sticking. It's capitalizing the wrong parts of "Trump". 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Setton said:

You're forgetting, these are Trump supporters. As long as she's hot and you can grab her by the *****, who cares if she has half a brain? 

I'm a Trump supporter cause I would rather be married to Melania than the world's most unlikable woman? What are you talking about?

How interesting that you put cross-dressing in between evil and rapist. 

Also how interesting that Trump is innocent until proven guilty but Clinton is a rapist. 

Bill is a rapist, though. :huh: He's been accused many, many times. His sexual appetites are well known in DC. He flew to Epstein's island more than anyone else and several former girls from the island have testified against him.

For you to point fingers at people who compliment Melania's body while also defending the Clintons says more about your priorities and moral blind spots than I could ever say. Holy sh** man - get your life together.

Edit to add--

NyPost

Jeffrey Epstein had an oil painting of Bill Clinton in a blue dress — lounging on a chair in the Oval Office — hanging up in his Manhattan townhouse, according to law enforcement sources.

“It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” a source told The Post. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”

Bill Clinton is possibly the most compromised President of all time.

Edited by Dark_Grey
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

I'm a Trump supporter cause I would rather be married to Melania than the world's most unlikable woman? What are you talking about?

No, you think looks are more important than brains because you're a Trump supporter, not the other way around. 

Bill is a rapist, though. :huh: He's been accused many, many times. 

As has Trump. Your point? 

For you to point fingers at people who compliment Melania's body while also defending the Clintons says more about your priorities and moral blind spots than I could ever say. Holy sh** man - get your life together.

Find me where I defended the Clintons. 

You seem incapable of separating a dislike of Trump from an imagined like of the Clintons. You should really see someone about that. 

23 minutes ago, Setton said:

Because it's your guy, we get it :sleepy:

No, you don’t get it.  I thought that the impeachment of Clinton was a cheap shot, but it was at least fair.  What’s happening now is not fair.  Anyone not afflicted with TDS can see that.  It is an outright coup and for no other reason than jealousy and hatred, plus they think they can get away with it.  And they will continue until someone brings down the law on them.  In another time and place, the perpetrators would be strung up to rot or just disappear for their actions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

No, you don’t get it.  I thought that the impeachment of Clinton was a cheap shot, but it was at least fair.  

He is suspected, with good reason, of having tried to blackmail a foreign country into helping him win an election. 

You don't think it's fair to investigate that? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

No, you don’t get it.  I thought that the impeachment of Clinton was a cheap shot, but it was at least fair.  What’s happening now is not fair.  Anyone not afflicted with TDS can see that.  It is an outright coup and for no other reason than jealousy and hatred, plus they think they can get away with it.  And they will continue until someone brings down the law on them.  In another time and place, the perpetrators would be strung up to rot or just disappear for their actions.

TCSS.

2 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

If I was married to Melania, I wouldn't care if kids saw the nudes. Having a smoking hot trophy wife isn't the worse thing in the world :tu: This is a no brainer.

Egomaniacs should never be leaders.

6 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

Egomaniacs should never be leaders.

Only an egomaniac would want to lead 300 million people.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Only an egomaniac would want to lead 300 million people.

And therein lies the problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Setton said:

No, you think looks are more important than brains because you're a Trump supporter, not the other way around. 

You're twisting words. I was clearly comparing character traits between the two. You seem smart enough to recognize that but your dislike of Drumpft is so strong you can't help yourself. I've been critical of Trump many times yet only you have the paranoia required to view me as a supporter lol

As has Trump. Your point? 

Trump has had many paid accusers, all of which had their cases tossed out. Billiam, on the other hand, had accusers silenced by his lawyer wife and others. Big difference. I'll give you credit for being the only knob online with the gall to protect Bill's character. That saxophone is just so charming, guys!

You seem incapable of separating a dislike of Trump from an imagined like of the Clintons. You should really see someone about that. 

You will probably never see the irony of what you posted.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

Do you think that would matter to kids who saw the photos?  Because that was the point... that we should envy the guy and feel horrible for ourselves because we don't have what some men consider to be a "smokin' hot wife" (I think her eyes just look little and mean, but I know that's plastic surgery.  And it's expensive)  My view was that there's really nothing there to be envious about.

Yes, she made her own choices, just as she chose to be a model instead of an artist or a lawyer or a chef or any other profession.  I don't fault her for that but there are consequences to every choice.  And I don't think that her ONLY marriage choice was Trump.

9 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

Do you think that would matter to kids who saw the photos?  Because that was the point... that we should envy the guy and feel horrible for ourselves because we don't have what some men consider to be a "smokin' hot wife" (I think her eyes just look little and mean, but I know that's plastic surgery.  And it's expensive)  My view was that there's really nothing there to be envious about.

Yes, she made her own choices, just as she chose to be a model instead of an artist or a lawyer or a chef or any other profession.  I don't fault her for that but there are consequences to every choice.  And I don't think that her ONLY marriage choice was Trump.

We all make mistakes.

Doug

8 minutes ago, Doug1029 said:

We all make mistakes.

Doug

We do.  And sometimes we pay for them.  Sometimes our kids and families pay for them.  That's the way of the world.

On 10/24/2019 at 9:50 AM, RavenHawk said:

It is not Congress.  It is Leftists.  The only thing they want to get done is the usurpation of power.

Maybe they just want to maintain the balance of power as envisioned by the founders.  You know they were smart enough to predict a man like Donald Trump.  Here is a quote from Alexander Hamilton that I thinkl applies.

“Those then, who resist a confirmation of public order, are the true Artificers of monarchy—not that this is the intention of the generality of them. Yet it would not be difficult to lay the finger upon some of their party who may justly be suspected. When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper, possessed of considerable talents, having the advantage of military habits—despotic in his ordinary demeanour—known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty—when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity—to join in the cry of danger to liberty—to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion—to flatter and fall in with all the non sense of the zealots of the day—It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may “ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.”

Alexander Hamilton

RavenHawk, this is Donald Trump in a nutshell predicted by one of the founding fathers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2