Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unnerving 'Bigfoot screams' caught on video

UM-Bot

7 hours ago, Matt221 said:

I once heard an injured hare cry it sound so human it was uncanny.

A number of years back my wife buys a big white rabbit at the flea mart, he's doing great, until one evening hes in his cage in the bedroom runs around / circle really hard lets out a blood curdling scream drops dead,

We later learned thats something rabbits do.

• Sad 2

39 minutes ago, the13bats said:

A number of years back my wife buys a big white rabbit at the flea mart, he's doing great, until one evening hes in his cage in the bedroom runs around / circle really hard lets out a blood curdling scream drops dead,

Many Rabbits, especially young ones die from twisting/breaking their back from just jumping and twisting about... They just bound around having fun, like a youngster would, but some of the movements they make just pushes their bodies too far. We lost a few pets this way, in fact I had to put them out of their misery... I hated that. 

• Sad 2

That was eerie. 

Could be someone trying too call a Bigfoot?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davros of Skaro said:

That was eerie. 

I have no eye deer

• Sad 1

Actually I knew it sounded familiar. Someone is playing "Stay off the moors" from An American Werewolf in London. The werewolf scream.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hound of the Baskervilles, 100%

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Davros of Skaro said:

That was eerie. 

It's an elk.. they reintroduced some in that region... look my video above.

On 10/26/2019 at 4:47 AM, the13bats said:

He saw a whippet ghost :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, openozy said:

He saw a whippet ghost :(

My wife wasnt in the room i was yeah, poor thing did act like something scared him well to death...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

My wife wasnt in the room i was yeah, poor thing did act like something scared him well to death...

Who knows what scared the rabbit,I sprayed a rabbit hutch down with water on a hot day and same thing happened.I think they are a little faint hearted.

• Sad 1

On 10/30/2019 at 6:54 PM, Jon the frog said:

It's an elk.. they reintroduced some in that region... look my video above.

It could be anything.

Beware the moon.

Edited by Davros of Skaro

It didn't sound like a howl, it sounded more like it was from the throat, a roar.

There were a couple of calls that did have the higher sounding howl at the end of them, that's the sound that to me is more interesting or it's interesting to me as an Australian and what we have in the bush here. 

Bigfoot howl, it's a bit far fetched ..... everyone knows it was a moth man calling to all the other mothmans

On 10/31/2019 at 1:45 PM, openozy said:

Who knows what scared the rabbit,I sprayed a rabbit hutch down with water on a hot day and same thing happened.I think they are a little faint hearted.

Rabbits are really faint hearted, they also can't pant or sweat so in temperatures over 26 degrees they struggle and many die due to the heat. If kept outside it's best to have them in the shade have bowls of water to drink from and freeze bottles of water and place in their pens for them to lay against. Mines inside and spoilt, he gets the air-com put on just for him some days.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tia said:

Rabbits are really faint hearted, they also can't pant or sweat so in temperatures over 26 degrees they struggle and many die due to the heat. If kept outside it's best to have them in the shade have bowls of water to drink from and freeze bottles of water and place in their pens for them to lay against. Mines inside and spoilt, he gets the air-com put on just for him some days.

I actually catch wild rabbits as part of my job in country Oz.That's not to say I don't like them and have had them as pets on and off .A friend of mine keeps hers inside like yours and it uses a litter tray,it has run of the house.The warrens the wild rabbits live in are warm in Winter and cool in Summer.No wonder they have a hard time in outdoor hutches.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, openozy said:

I actually catch wild rabbits as part of my job in country Oz.That's not to say I don't like them and have had them as pets on and off .A friend of mine keeps hers inside like yours and it uses a litter tray,it has run of the house.The warrens the wild rabbits live in are warm in Winter and cool in Summer.No wonder they have a hard time in outdoor hutches.

Yeah, my little guy has his litter tray and run of the house. People really have no idea of how intelligent these little guys are. I say they are sort of a mixture of dog and cat lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's no ordinary animal. I'm surprised the kid was indifferent to it. I know animals and... that is indeed unusual.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LuisBerry said:

That's no ordinary animal. I'm surprised the kid was indifferent to it. I know animals and... that is indeed unusual.

Sassy is drawn to children, many sightings have children involved.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tia said:

Yeah, my little guy has his litter tray and run of the house. People really have no idea of how intelligent these little guys are. I say they are sort of a mixture of dog and cat lol.

Yeah,I had no idea of their intelligence until I saw my friends pet.I've always admired their ability to survive in the harsh Aussie bush and their ability to sense and avoid constant danger.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, openozy said:

Yeah,I had no idea of their intelligence until I saw my friends pet.I've always admired their ability to survive in the harsh Aussie bush and their ability to sense and avoid constant danger.

I has a belgium hare that was lose in the garden as we're my bantams he used to sit on the perch in their shed ..it was really odd.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2019 at 12:35 AM, Davros of Skaro said:

That was eerie. 

Or it could have been a Bigfoot answering someone trying to call a Bigfoot.  Either way...it was pretty eerie.  I never had much belief in Bigfoot until I actually saw one at the State Park while camping over Halloween.  It was huge...and very hairy...and had gargantuan Big feet!  It must have been twelve feet tall and weighed in probably around 900 pounds.  But it was so eerie when the thing started screaming.  It sounded like nothing I'd ever heard in a State Park before!  Very eerie.  Unmistakably Bigfoot in this video!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So, Joc, since you say you have seen one... or maybe you haven't?

What do you say when others do not believe you or bring up the fact that there's no proof or evidence, etc?

I am having a really hard time on other threads convincing people they are real and that there are many people who have encountered one.

Edited by ocpaul20
doubt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ocpaul20 said:

So, Joc, since you say you have seen one... or maybe you haven't?

What do you say when others do not believe you or bring up the fact that there's no proof or evidence, etc?

I am having a really hard time on other threads convincing people they are real and that there are many people who have encountered one.

He hasn't seen a BF,trust me.I used to get my back up when people call you everything but a bare faced liar with paranormal stuff I've experienced.To be fair, most of this stuff is "you have to see it to believe it"and most skeptics wouldn't believe it if they saw it lol.In the end I realised it's not my job to convince people,you can tell your story but don't expect 75% of members on here to believe it.I don't bother talking about my stuff on here much now.