Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unnerving 'Bigfoot screams' caught on video

UM-Bot

Everyone is fallible – especially those that think they are not. It is not uncommon for a person’s subjective experience of what happened to be very different from what objectively happened – particularly when dealing with unusual events. Memory is not concrete but fluid and susceptible to change via a variety of influences. There is a wealth of experimental and practical literature which confirms this…

While it is relatively easy to question the unusual claims of others it is decidedly more difficult to question one’s own experiences. Confidently declaring “I know what I saw” does not make it so…

I am having a really hard time on other threads convincing people they are real and that there are many people who have encountered one.

Yes – many people HAVE sincerely encountered/experienced Bigfoot but it does not necessarily follow that Bigfoot is a real biological creature. I encourage you to go “see” for yourself – Bigfoot is a wonderful subject to explore in person and chances are there's a Bigfoot hot spot near you...

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ocpaul20 said:

So, Joc, since you say you have seen one... or maybe you haven't?

What do you say when others do not believe you or bring up the fact that there's no proof or evidence, etc?

I am having a really hard time on other threads convincing people they are real and that there are many people who have encountered one.

The entire post is what we in the West call...Dry sense of humor.

• Like 1

Completely unrelated I had youtube starting playing "Percy Faith & His Orchestra - A summer place theme" exactly at the same time the video started, must have been aliens

• Like 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:47 PM, joc said:

Or it could have been a Bigfoot answering someone trying to call a Bigfoot.  Either way...it was pretty eerie.  I never had much belief in Bigfoot until I actually saw one at the State Park while camping over Halloween.  It was huge...and very hairy...and had gargantuan Big feet!  It must have been twelve feet tall and weighed in probably around 900 pounds.  But it was so eerie when the thing started screaming.  It sounded like nothing I'd ever heard in a State Park before!  Very eerie.  Unmistakably Bigfoot in this video!

What an absolute load of ****e...

19 minutes ago, Jaded1 said:

What an absolute load of ****e...

If you'd bothered to read his previous post you would have seen he was joking dumbo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2019 at 4:01 AM, the13bats said:

Hum, are there canoes on little rivers and good old boys up in the woods in that area?

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.

Rather interesting to read the comments and even the title of this article from the perspective of cognitive distortions. Jumping to conclusions based on little or no evidence, perhaps even black and white thinking whereby it's either an explainable event or it's Big Foot.

pygmy hippos make an odd noise it may of been on of them.........................ok maybe not but just as much chance of that as a biggie 

Probably a moose or bunch of Canada geese. Certainly not a bigfoot because they don't exist. If they did exist we would have some bones or someone would have shot one by now. Just a fanciful dream by kooks.

9 hours ago, tortugabob said:

Probably a moose or bunch of Canada geese. Certainly not a bigfoot because they don't exist. If they did exist we would have some bones or someone would have shot one by now. Just a fanciful dream by kooks.

Less POT, more research.....................KOOK! 

Neither Geese or Moose nor Wolves nor Deer nor Bears sound anything like this, simple research (as fieldwork is likely too much for your lazy ass) will prove this...oh and...keep your ignorant comments and insults to yourself. 

1 minute ago, Twas Brillig said:

Less POT, more research.....................KOOK! 

Dont blame the pot damnit!

• Like 1

Just now, Twas Brillig said:

Fair enough!  Sorry!  =)

Youre right though ive spent a ton of time around all the animals you listed and certainly none sound like that. The only normal explanation I can come up with is a very large canine or other animal in distress having its voice distorted through echoes caused by canyons and low cloud cover. Thats basically grasping at straws though. 

Lazy asses speculating again without bothering to check on you tube the sound made by Canadian animals. Just because is unusual and different doesn't make it a big foot mistery but it remains an unexplain mystery.
Canada gese? Are you drunk?

Edited by qxcontinuum

On 11/17/2019 at 1:28 AM, openozy said:

If you'd bothered to read his previous post you would have seen he was joking dumbo.

No, I didn't read it. There's no need to be such a tosser about it though.