Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Snowden searched CIA's files for proof of ET

74 posts in this topic

Rlyeh

Nothing...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ThereWeAreThen
22 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Nothing...

What a massive surprise eh?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Rlyeh
2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

What a massive surprise eh?

Would've saved me clicking on the link.

• Haha 5

ExpandMyMind
15 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Would've saved me clicking on the link.

You took the hit for the rest of us. It shall be remembered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

BrooklynGuy

How's his book doing, I know he needed a source of income when the Hildabeast and the Deep State cut off his funding after he went rogue and sided up with Putin. I hear the winters are grand in Siberia. I'll wait for the next report, you know the one where they find him dead from a "heart attack";)  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

acute

I doubt if they would put any evidence online!

"Secret Alien UFO Files.

DO NOT HACK PASSWORD."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Buzz_Light_Year

I always roll my eyes when someone makes the claim they hacked government computers in search of UFO information. That kind of information is kept departmentalized and off the net.

Of course one maybe able to hack a server if it was setup in a closet in their home. :whistle:

• Like 3

Free99

Agree the last place this kind of information would be placed is anywhere it could be hacked.

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
10 hours ago, UM-Bot said:

Whistleblower Edward Snowden has revealed what he found when he searched the CIA for evidence of alien life.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/331499/snowden-searched-cias-files-for-proof-of-aliens

You can't trust a traitor, once they betray one group or Nation they will easily betray anyone else for self preservation. This guy is trying to get back to the USA, do you really think he is going to do anything that will complicate that further.

• Like 3

the13bats
46 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You can't trust a traitor, once they betray one group or Nation they will easily betray anyone else for self preservation. This guy is trying to get back to the USA, do you really think he is going to do anything that will complicate that further.

At the club when someone would start talking about someone to me i would always think if they do that with me they do that about me.

I figured true believers would jump in here and say Snowjob was paid not to tell or something, but saying secret info isnt stored on comps is better :whistle:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

gadfly21
6 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I always roll my eyes when someone makes the claim they hacked government computers in search of UFO information. That kind of information is kept departmentalized and off the net.

Of course one maybe able to hack a server if it was setup in a closet in their home. :whistle:

I guess they've learned since/from Bob Lazar and Gary McKinnon. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

gadfly21

I've said it before and I'll say it again. NASA has some weird **** floating around on their servers. Like you can go to Ames, Langley, Edwards, etc type in some search query and get dozens weird white papers unrelated to the query. Trick is you've got to snapshot them fast as they sometimes get deleted fast.  I got one once about somebody's pet anti-matter breeder project they were submitting. Brian Wang on Next Big Future blog might bite on some of them.

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
53 minutes ago, the13bats said:

At the club when someone would start talking about someone to me i would always think if they do that with me they do that about me.

I figured true believers would jump in here and say Snowjob was paid not to tell or something, but saying secret info isnt stored on comps is better :whistle:

No matter what Snowden says I wouldn't beleive it anyway. Since he was granted Asylum in Russia, he has been working for the Russians. Asylum isn't free, and with his knowledge of the NSA, FBI, and the CIA databases along with their systems in general, I am certain he has helped Russian Hackers to try and enter those databases.

I am also certain he has also given them any other information that he has. The guy is a Traitor, and that's all their is to it, I hope he decides to come home, then he will get what he deserves.:yes:

• Like 1

the13bats
2 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No matter what Snowden says I wouldn't beleive it anyway. Since he was granted Asylum in Russia, he has been working for the Russians. Asylum isn't free, and with his knowledge of the NSA, FBI, and the CIA databases along with their systems in general, I am certain he has helped Russian Hackers to try and enter those databases.

I am also certain he has also given them any other information that he has. The guy is a Traitor, and that's all their is to it, I hope he decides to come home, then he will get what he deserves.:yes:

His "asylum" is likely more akin to house arrest, Putin isnt stupid he has that guy on a short chain.

• Like 1

Manwon Lender
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

His "asylum" is likely more akin to house arrest, Putin isnt stupid he has that guy on a short chain.

Yea house arrest with security forces in a large well equipped Computer Lab, Asylum is never free.

• Like 1

the13bats

Perhaps Snowjob likes his life but i wouldnt survive, then again I wouldn't do what he did to get there,

• Like 2

DieChecker

I'd also think if the government had Files on UFOs, or aliens, or Angels, ghosts, or what ever, they would not put them were every contractor could pull them up.

I, myself, would only have paper copies. And have those secure under the bunker, under the bunker, under the FBI building.

• Like 2

Manwon Lender
55 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Perhaps Snowjob likes his life but i wouldnt survive, then again I wouldn't do what he did to get there,

I am with you brother, I would never betray my country either. In my opinion there is nothing worst than a Traitor.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Twas Brillig

There's something called "ABOVE TOP SECRET" and probably doesn't exist within the standard intelligence levels. highly compartmentalized, but I agree with the first comment, snowden probably wants to come back to the USA eventually. 

• Like 1

the13bats
3 hours ago, Twas Brillig said:

There's something called "ABOVE TOP SECRET" and probably doesn't exist within the standard intelligence levels. highly compartmentalized, but I agree with the first comment, snowden probably wants to come back to the USA eventually. 

I bet he does but would he be safe here? Is he safe anywhere?  hes really at this point whizzed his life down a toilet,

• Like 1

Berwen

So how does the alien thing have to do with anything? I bet he hasn't seen yeti, tyrannosaurus rex or god yet.

• Like 1

highdesert50

Snowden, like all of us, is driven by beliefs. We tend to maintain our beliefs as long as there is some personal reward. We might only guess as to what he perceived to be the reward. Yet, there comes a point of reckoning of 'what's that belief gonna get me.' If we are astute enough we catch ourselves before a self-defeating belief bites us. Seems he is has made the long hard trip to realization ... and bitter consequences.

• Like 2

Twas Brillig
4 hours ago, the13bats said:

I bet he does but would he be safe here? Is he safe anywhere?  hes really at this point whizzed his life down a toilet,

He is probably intelligent enough, connected enough, skilled enough, well known (publicly) enough and useful enough they may want to keep him to use as an asset.  He can make a deal. Anything's possible. He may be able to recover his life. 

• Like 1

the13bats
2 hours ago, Twas Brillig said:

He is probably intelligent enough, connected enough, skilled enough, well known (publicly) enough and useful enough they may want to keep him to use as an asset.  He can make a deal. Anything's possible. He may be able to recover his life. 

He would be hard to trust but yeah sure whatever...

• Thanks 1