Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snowden searched CIA's files for proof of ET

UM-Bot

On 10/25/2019 at 12:09 AM, Manwon Lender said:

You can't trust a traitor, once they betray one group or Nation they will easily betray anyone else for self preservation. This guy is trying to get back to the USA, do you really think he is going to do anything that will complicate that further.

He isn’t a traitor. He exposed traitors. He didn’t say anything till the head of the NSA lied to congress and the public about how they supposedly don’t spy on the American people. 

He sacrificed his life to expose deep corruption, and this is the thanks he gets. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

He isn’t a traitor. He exposed traitors. He didn’t say anything till the head of the NSA lied to congress and the public about how they supposedly don’t spy on the American people. 

He sacrificed his life to expose deep corruption, and this is the thanks he gets. 

I'd say he's a bit of a hero. And a bit of a traitor. He did reveal some things NSA was doing it probably should not have been. But before that he was just stealing files like a common thief, against all agreements he had made. He basically started stealing documents as soon as he had access.

Edited by DieChecker

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Thanks for your opinion.

• Like 1

I think the evidence is fairly clear. Snowden is a traitor. That is a crime listed in the US constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

It was defined in Article III, Section 3 of the United States Constitution. Most state constitutions include similar definitions of treason, specifically limited to levying war against the state, "adhering to the enemies" of the state, or aiding the enemies of the state, and requiring two witnesses or a confession in open court.[2] Fewer than thirty people have ever been charged with treason under these laws.[3]

• Like 3

On 10/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, the13bats said:

I bet he does but would he be safe here? Is he safe anywhere?  hes really at this point whizzed his life down a toilet,

I agree.  He's about in as good a position as Assange is right now.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

I think the evidence is fairly clear. Snowden is a traitor. That is a crime listed in the US constitution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_laws_in_the_United_States

Meanwhile back at the whitehouse.... ongoing "High crimes and misdemeanors" Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution (and I'm not talking just this administration, but for the past 50 years) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Legal_issues_involving_informed_consent

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

At first I was going to let your post me go. But I can't, releasing classified information to the public is a crime, it's called treason. Being  a whistle blower is the way he should have handled the situation, without releasing classified material to the world. He was aware of the consequences of his actions before he committed the crime. He was also vetted and given a security clearance, which he agreed to. 

Then he runs and ends up in Russia where he is given asylum. Do you honestly think he hasn't continued to betray his country. Do you think the Russians are letting him stay there without getting anything in return. They don't care about him as soon as he has nothing to give them they will turn him over to the USA.

Soon or later he will get to come home, but he may not like his home coming.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Twas Brillig said:

Meanwhile back at the whitehouse.... ongoing "High crimes and misdemeanors" Section 4 of Article Two of the United States Constitution (and I'm not talking just this administration, but for the past 50 years) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#Legal_issues_involving_informed_consent

That unfortunate part is, so many people deny this ever happened, yet here it is..... :whistle:

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

At first I was going to let your post me go. But I can't, releasing classified information to the public is a crime, it's called treason. Being  a whistle blower is the way he should have handled the situation, without releasing classified material to the world. He was aware of the consequences of his actions before he committed the crime. He was also vetted and given a security clearance, which he agreed to. 

Then he runs and ends up in Russia where he is given asylum. Do you honestly think he hasn't continued to betray his country. Do you think the Russians are letting him stay there without getting anything in return. They don't care about him as soon as he has nothing to give them they will turn him over to the USA.

In general i believe "whistleblowers" first thought is to help, I have to think people like Snowjob wanted attention, money, fame or infamy,

He tried going through the chain of command. To no avail. The NSA has yet to answer for their crimes. For their direct violations of the constitution. Spying on the public is also a crime, and is a massive abuse of power. Being that we the people did nothing with the info Snowden gave us i’d say anyone who think he should be in a cell is a hypocrite. His sacrifice deserved better.

You are assuming way to much here. Why go through all this, sacrificing his life to tell the public of this massive abuse of power, only to sell out to the Russians? 

He may be working for them as an engineer, but aside from that we have no idea how things have been for him in Russia. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, the13bats said:

In general i believe "whistleblowers" first thought is to help, I have to think people like Snowjob wanted attention, money, fame or infamy,

I don't know what he thought he was going to get, but being the Traitor he is all he will ever get is infamy. Also he will get 3 hot meals and small room to eat them in if he ever gets home.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

He tried going through the chain of command. To no avail. The NSA has yet to answer for their crimes. For their direct violations of the constitution. Spying on the public is also a crime, and is a massive abuse of power. Being that we the people did nothing with the info Snowden gave us i’d say anyone who think he should be in a cell is a hypocrite. His sacrifice deserved better.

You are assuming way to much here. Why go through all this, sacrificing his life to tell the public of this massive abuse of power, only to sell out to the Russians? 

He may be working for them as an engineer, but aside from that we have no idea how things have been for him in Russia. 

First of all show me a link where he tried reporting what he found. I certainly think he should be in cell, he committed Treason as outlined in the Constitution. As far as assuming to much about what he is doing for the Russians, you clearly don't understand. They would have turned him over to the US already if he wasn't useful to them. No matter how you slice it Snowden is a Traitor and that's how he will always be remebered. 

• Like 2

He has been interviewed several times saying he tried to go through the chain of command. 

Again I think you assume to much. It’s not like Russia and the US have some great relationship. I don’t see why Russia would be motivated to extradite Snowden regardless of what he may or may not be doing for them.

Also again, why ignore the treason Snowden exposed? No one is calling for Clapper to be in a cell, after flat out lying about their massive spy ring. 

Edited by preacherman76
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

He has been interviewed several times saying he tried to go through the chain of command. 

Again I think you assume to much. It’s not like Russia and the US have some great relationship. I don’t see why Russia would be motivated to extradite Snowden regardless of what he may or may not be doing for them.

Also again, why ignore the treason Snowden exposed? No one is calling for Clapper to be in a cell, after flat out lying about their massive spy ring. 

Nothing Snowden says can be trusted. People like him will say or do anything to vindicate themselves. Why wouldn't Russia extradite him, the guy is a no body keeping him serves no purpose unless he has something to offer them. No nation gives asylum to someone who has no value, and politically he is worthless. 

No one is calling Clapper out because he was following orders, from who I am certain you can figure that out. Last, no matter what anyone else did none of it excuses Snowden actions, two wrongs never make something right. I am not excusing anything, but the Government didn't feel Clapper or anyone elses except Snowden actions were Treasonous.

Do you realize how many American Patriots around the world could have been killed? Fact is we don't know today if some weren't kill because of some of the information he leaked. There is no way you can ever convince me that he isn't a Traitor, I am retired from Government service, I spent 23 years in the US Army. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

=

Nothing Snowden says can be trusted. People like him will say or do anything to vindicate themselves.

Then,

=

Why wouldn't Russia extradite him, the guy is a no body keeping him serves no purpose unless he has something to offer them.

Then,

Also again, why ignore the treason Snowden exposed?

No one is ignoring it but...

no matter what anyone else did none of it excuses Snowden actions, two wrongs never make something right.

Preacherman76, I'm trying hard to understand you viewpoint but no, it's too view askew for me.

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

=

Then,

=

Why can’t he be trusted? The guy gave up a very cushy high paid job and life style to expose the fact that the very foundations of freedom have been compromised. If you can’t trust a guy who’s willing to do that, who can you trust? 

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Then,

Preacherman76, I'm trying hard to understand you viewpoint but no, it's too view askew for me.

Anything said before the word but, means nothing. How are you not ignoring it? It’s the entire point to his story. As far as why Russia wouldn’t extradite him, think of it like a big middle finger towards competing world power. At this point why would Russia do anything for the US? 

There is no two wrongs here. There is only one, and it’s on the side of a massive spy grid that would have our founders rolling in their graves. Snowden did the only thing that a true American could do with what he knew. He exposed it. And for his sacrifice he gets called a traitor. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Why can’t he be trusted? The guy gave up a very cushy high paid job and life style to expose the fact that the very foundations of freedom have been compromised. If you can’t trust a guy who’s willing to do that, who can you trust? 

Anything said before the word but, means nothing. How are you not ignoring it? It’s the entire point to his story. As far as why Russia wouldn’t extradite him, think of it like a big middle finger towards competing world power. At this point why would Russia do anything for the US? 

There is no two wrongs here. There is only one, and it’s on the side of a massive spy grid that would have our founders rolling in their graves. Snowden did the only thing that a true American could do with what he knew. He exposed it. And for his sacrifice he gets called a traitor. 

Just because you dont like something a person says doesnt mean it "means nothing".

You act like this and wonder why people scoff, doubt and roll eyes at your other stories,

Okay, lets cut to it, I will ask you a question and you give the answer, not some smoke and mirrors side step but the actual answer, okay? Okay.

Why is Snowdon living in Russia?

55 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Just because you dont like something a person says doesnt mean it "means nothing".

Don’t watch much Game of Thrones I guess. 

You act like this and wonder why people scoff, doubt and roll eyes at your other stories,

What are you talking about? How am I acting? Why are you taking this so personal? BTW I have plenty of people here who I’ve spoken to on the side, who believe in the stories I’ve told. There are more of them then there are eye rollers. They  just don’t like being subjected to all that comes with supporting such stories here. 

Okay, lets cut to it, I will ask you a question and you give the answer, not some smoke and mirrors side step but the actual answer, okay? Okay.

Why is Snowdon living in Russia?

Well it’s been a while, but if I recall correctly his final destination was another country. Which one I forget. He was held over in Russia when the US revoked his passport, so he was unable to leave. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Don’t watch much Game of Thrones I guess.

What are you talking about? How am I acting? Why are you taking this so personal? BTW I have plenty of people here who I’ve spoken to on the side, who believe in the stories I’ve told. There are more of them then there are eye rollers. They  just don’t like being subjected to all that comes with supporting such stories here. 

Well it’s been a while, but if I recall correctly his final destination was another country. Which one I forget. He was held over in Russia when the US revoked his passport, so he was unable to leave. 

A fantasy tv show has nothing to do with the point i made.

18 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

What are you talking about? How am I acting? Why are you taking this so personal?

No need to play dense, you made a Great example of "what I'm talking about with the way you act" in trying to trigger by suggesting this is somehow personal to me, come to think of it most of your replies come off like you take all this very personal, you shouldn't.

I couldn't care less how true believers want to come off,  even when like in your case its hurting your credibilty and intregrity.

I figured you would give some skirting, avoiding vauge nothing reason why snowden is in Russia and you did, no clairvoyant skills needed to see that coming...ty.

Edited by the13bats

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

A fantasy tv show has nothing to do with the point i made.

It had everything to do with what I said in regards the word but and anything said before it meaning nothing. It was a joke referenced by the show GOT. For some reason you decided to take it personal, even after I told you the saying came from the show. 

No need to play dense, you made a Great example of "what I'm talking about with the way you act" in trying to trigger by suggesting this is somehow personal to me, come to think of it most of your replies come off like you take all this very personal, you shouldn't.

I’m not playing dense. Apparently I must really be, because I still have no idea why you are taking this conversation so personal. How else could I take your response? You stopped talking about the subject and focused on me. You are literally accusing me of trying to trigger you. I’m not. Not at all. I was just expressing my opinion on the subject. The direction you chose to talk this conversation is literally baffling to me right now lol. 

I couldn't care less how true believers want to come off,  even when like in your case its hurting your credibilty and intregrity.

I mmm, whatever man, this conversation got really strange. 

I figured you would give some skirting, avoiding vauge nothing reason why snowden is in Russia and you did, no clairvoyant skills needed to see that coming...ty.

Hu? Aside from the country he was going to, I was very specific. Not only that but I’m right. Sorry to ruin your msm fantasy that Snowden is a Russian agent, but his final destination was not Russia. 

Edited by preacherman76

It had everything to do with what I said in regards the word but and anything said before it meaning nothing. It was a joke referenced by the show GOT. For some reason you decided to take it personal, even after I told you the saying came from the show. 

I’m not playing dense. Apparently I must really be, because I still have no idea why you are taking this conversation so personal. How else could I take your response? You stopped talking about the subject and focused on me. You are literally accusing me of trying to trigger you. I’m not. Not at all. I was just expressing my opinion on the subject. The direction you chose to talk this conversation is literally baffling to me right now lol. 

I mmm, whatever man, this conversation got really strange. 

Hu? Aside from the country he was going to, I was very specific. Not only that but I’m right. Sorry to ruin your msm fantasy that Snowden is a Russian agent, but his final destination was not Russia. 

You sure did ramble and babble yet said very little, you did remove any doubt i had that not only are you just trolling to trigger with your repeated suggestion i am taking your tripe personal but you aren't even good at it,

The irony is i have seen you get very personally insulted when people doubt your stories,

We get it snowden is your hero...hope you can move on now,

Now come back and babble how im taking every word you say personal, is that really all you got?

On 10/28/2019 at 1:00 PM, the13bats said:

=

Then,

=

Then,

That's some impressive multi quoting there bats! I haven't got the foggiest idea how to do it! 

Back on topic, alien bigfoot exists and they're planning to take over the world!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

That's some impressive multi quoting there bats! I haven't got the foggiest idea how to do it! 

Eh, TY , just highlight the part you wanna quote and on mind a little "quote"  bubble pops up, i discovered it by chance, nothing epic.

49 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Back on topic, alien bigfoot exists and they're planning to take over the world!

^ this is likely the case and if I'm not mistaken

While in line at wallymart, i was browsing some low ender tabloid headline, "last week it said the world is ending." And in this week's paper, they said, "We were miraculously saved at the zero hour by a koala-fish mutant bird." Crazy ****.

Well, in tiny print under that it read to the effect and i cant recall exact wording,

"Snowdon, not a traitor, to marry female bigfoot and build loveshack in Siberia, plans to bottle vodka in abandoned chernobyl jam and jelly plant.

Tabloids dont lie.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Eh, TY , just highlight the part you wanna quote and on mind a little "quote"  bubble pops up, i discovered it by chance, nothing epic.

^ this is likely the case and if I'm not mistaken

While in line at wallymart, i was browsing some low ender tabloid headline, "last week it said the world is ending." And in this week's paper, they said, "We were miraculously saved at the zero hour by a koala-fish mutant bird." Crazy ****.

Well, in tiny print under that it read to the effect and i cant recall exact wording,

"Snowdon, not a traitor, to marry female bigfoot and build loveshack in Siberia, plans to bottle vodka in abandoned chernobyl jam and jelly plant.

Tabloids dont lie.

What the ****??:lol: what's wrong with your country? :lol::lol:

• Haha 1