Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snowden searched CIA's files for proof of ET

UM-Bot

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

You sure did ramble and babble yet said very little, you did remove any doubt i had that not only are you just trolling to trigger with your repeated suggestion i am taking your tripe personal but you aren't even good at it,

The irony is i have seen you get very personally insulted when people doubt your stories,

We get it snowden is your hero...hope you can move on now,

Now come back and babble how im taking every word you say personal, is that really all you got?

Why do you keep bringing up things not at all relevant to this thread? My stories have nothing to do with Snowden. Then accuse ME of trolling lol. You ignore practically everything I’ve said here, and go on to personally insult me, but I’m the one trying to trigger you lol. 

I don’t get personally insulted. In fact I have said a million times that if it was reversed and you were the one telling me these stories, I probably wouldn’t believe you either. Especially if I had never had any experience like it. You just see what you want to see. Anything said that doesn’t conform to what you want to believe is just ignored. 

BTW yes Snowden is a hero. I see you just ignored the fact that Russia didn’t personally recruit Snowden, and that he was actually heading to Ecuador when his passport was revoked. Was that important enough to talk about? Or do you wanna continue talking about things that have nothing to do with this thread?

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

You ignore practically everything I’ve said here, and go on to personally insult me,

Then

56 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I don’t get personally insulted

You fooled me.

57 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

do you wanna continue talking about things that have nothing to do with this thread?

Practice what you preach...

Have a good one,

Cheers

B

2 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

What the ****??:lol: what's wrong with your country? :lol::lol:

Where would I start..:hmm:

• Sad 1

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:42 AM, Manwon Lender said:

No one is calling Clapper out because he was following orders, from who I am certain you can figure that out. Last, no matter what anyone else did none of it excuses Snowden actions, two wrongs never make something right. I am not excusing anything, but the Government didn't feel Clapper or anyone elses except Snowden actions were Treasonous.

Clapper lied under oath in front of congress and the world. Not only should he be in a cell, who ever ordered him to do so should be sitting right next to him. Of course the government didn't find fault with Clapper, he was illegally spying on the public at the request of the US government. Specifically the 0bama administration. Effectively revoking the constitutional rights of the public. A document he swore to uphold. How anyone could think exposing these lies, in the hopes of restoring the constitution, is treasonous is beyond me. 

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:42 AM, Manwon Lender said:

Do you realize how many American Patriots around the world could have been killed? Fact is we don't know today if some weren't kill because of some of the information he leaked. There is no way you can ever convince me that he isn't a Traitor, I am retired from Government service, I spent 23 years in the US Army. 

I think you might be confusing Snowden for Bradly Manning. Snowden didn't give up any military secrets. He exposed the NSA for the massive spy grid that it is. According to him, after watching Clapper lie on live TV about it, of which he knew for a fact first hand, that's when he decided to blow the whistle. For months before he was trying to use the chain of command to expose this corruption. Seeing Clapper outright lie about it was the final straw.

Manning was the idiot who dumped thousands of military files to WikiLeaks. I would have supported him as well had he just exposed the illegal activity going on in the military. You are right though, he gave up way to much info, and put peoples lives at risk. Scary part is, he/she walks free today.

19 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Clapper lied under oath in front of congress and the world. Not only should he be in a cell, who ever ordered him to do so should be sitting right next to him. Of course the government didn't find fault with Clapper, he was illegally spying on the public at the request of the US government. Specifically the 0bama administration. Effectively revoking the constitutional rights of the public. A document he swore to uphold. How anyone could think exposing these lies, in the hopes of restoring the constitution, is treasonous is beyond me. 

I think you might be confusing Snowden for Bradly Manning. Snowden didn't give up any military secrets. He exposed the NSA for the massive spy grid that it is. According to him, after watching Clapper lie on live TV about it, of which he knew for a fact first hand, that's when he decided to blow the whistle. For months before he was trying to use the chain of command to expose this corruption. Seeing Clapper outright lie about it was the final straw.

Manning was the idiot who dumped thousands of military files to WikiLeaks. I would have supported him as well had he just exposed the illegal activity going on in the military. You are right though, he gave up way to much info, and put peoples lives at risk. Scary part is, he/she walks free today.

Do we know when this Clapper on TV thing happened? Would it matter to you if Snowdon started stealing files BEFORE that happened?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

Do we know when this Clapper on TV thing happened? Would it matter to you if Snowdon started stealing files BEFORE that happened?

PM seems to worship snowden and its very deeply person to him, so we have to be respectful of his beliefs.

Snowden confirmed that aliens are not contacting us, that men landed Moon and that chamtrails don't exist. I have no reason not to trust him. He looks as an honest and brave man to me. These three statements match my views.

Edited by TrumanB

Actually, he confirmed there's nothing about those in the databases he looked into. With the search variables he used. At the clearance level he had.

That is very suggestive of there being nothing, but it is not definitive. 

Edited by DieChecker
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Actually, he confirmed there's nothing about those in the databases he looked into. With the search variables he used. At the clearance level he had.

That is very suggestive of there being nothing, but it is not definitive. 

Let's not split hairs!

Snowden likely wasn't looking in the right place, for starters. This type of thing wouldn't be a matter for either the CIA or the NSA to deal with.  At least not in the modern era.  Besides, this wasn't Snowden's primary interest.

The CIA uses human assets to gather intelligence, and the NSA monitors and gathers human intelligence, not alien.

I believe a government entity may still exist, which gathers phenomena, but it's likely held under a different type of classification. These files may not even be available for any sharing, would be my guess, unless they are being edited or processed for public consumption as we saw with Gary McKinnon's claims. McKinnon was on NASA's servers, as I recall, and after that fiasco, you can bet they changed things, especially access.

Edited by Raptor Witness

4 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Snowden likely wasn't looking in the right place, for starters. This type of thing wouldn't be a matter for either the CIA or the NSA to deal with.  At least not in the modern era.  Besides, this wasn't Snowden's primary interest.

The CIA uses human assets to gather intelligence, and the NSA monitors and gathers human intelligence, not alien.

I believe a government entity may still exist, which gathers phenomena, but it's likely held under a different type of classification. These files may not even be available for any sharing, would be my guess, unless they are being edited or processed for public consumption as we saw with Gary McKinnon's claims. McKinnon was on NASA's servers, as I recall, and after that fiasco, you be bet they changed a lot of things, especially access.

Bare in mind the CIA run ALL military black projects and are probably the most powerful agency in the world. I'd say monitoring aliens would very much be their thing.

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Bare in mind the CIA run ALL military black projects and are probably the most powerful agency in the world. I'd say monitoring aliens would very much be their thing.

Why, what are they going to do to the aliens? Anyone or thing capable of interstellar travel is capable of destroying our entire species, I suspect. So what exactly would be the point? 

1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

Why, what are they going to do to the aliens? Anyone or thing capable of interstellar travel is capable of destroying our entire species, I suspect. So what exactly would be the point? 

What would be the point in monitoring something no one has a clue any idea about? Did you seriously just ask that?

2 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

What would be the point in monitoring something no one has a clue any idea about? Did you seriously just ask that?

It’s like the government saying that they’re going to monitor God, or the communications between Heaven and Earth.

Only the chosen or “elect” may “monitor,“ which is why the NSA couldn’t or wouldn’t see Snowden coming in the first place, even though they were given his name, twice, in advance.

If they can’t see Snowden coming, how are they going to see the “aliens” coming?

1 minute ago, Raptor Witness said:

It’s like the government saying that they’re going to monitor God, or the communications between Heaven and Earth.

Only the chosen or “elect” may “monitor,“ which is why the NSA couldn’t or wouldn’t see Snowden coming in the first place, even though they were given his name, twice, in advance.

If they can’t see Snowden coming, how are they going to see the “aliens” coming?

No...ita really not like monitoring god or heaven as they don't exist. In this scenario they're monitoring ET which, in this scenario they exist, and presumably are either in orbit or go in and out of the atmosphere.

The CIA WOULD be monitoring them IF they actually knew they were there. Obviously NASA would be aswell. But dude or dudette, this is something that they'd do.

7 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

No...ita really not like monitoring god or heaven as they don't exist. In this scenario they're monitoring ET which, in this scenario they exist, and presumably are either in orbit or go in and out of the atmosphere.

The CIA WOULD be monitoring them IF they actually knew they were there. Obviously NASA would be aswell. But dude or dudette, this is something that they'd do.

“Dude,” perhaps you should read the Book of Ezekiel, before you decide that the “aliens” and “God” are really separate.

Google “Ezekiel wheels within wheels.”

The only difference between our bodies and their’s, is what dimension they operate in, and their level of performance. 

We are simply “alien” prototypes, according to Holy Scripture. Google “Jesus new body”

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

“Dude,” perhaps you should read the Book of Ezekiel, before you decide that the “aliens” and “God” are really separate.

The only difference between our bodies and their’s, is what dimension they operate in, and their level of performance. 

We are simply “alien” prototypes, according to Holy Scripture. Google “Jesus new body”

Ok you're throwing that garbage at me I'm out.

6 minutes ago, BettyTheYeti said:

He missed them all. The alien files are in the Space Force database.

I forgot about the Space Force. :lol:

2 hours ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Ok you're throwing that garbage at me I'm out.

The Name of the relevant “garbage” thread, published here on these boards, immediately before Snowden’s “alien treachery and escape,” 

Consider All Communications Monitored  5-14-2013

But here’s the really good part, six days before Snowden’s flight to Hong Kong, a curious post appears, in the relevant thread, mocking the state of confusion with a cryptographic picture and song by the band, Snow Patrol.

It depicts a giant red star which turns into a giant tornado, spilling its secrets all over the place.

Have you ever seen the flag of Hong Kong?

5F482D05-8791-4D0E-B4F8-B604E021E740.thumb.png.1add3800226ee3c4aa76ec866b2d400c.png

If the NSA had been paying attention to what you call “garbage,” they could have easily intercepted Snow Patrol, before he made his exit to the communist block.

All those cryptographic geniuses looking straight into that “broken crystal ball,” shattering the dimensions of their own treachery.

Truth is, these “aliens” are as natural as we are.

Edited by Raptor Witness

12 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Great humor can always be found in those that proclaimed the obscure in the bible has a very clear meaning that they are the chosen are able to decipher properly.

Must be great to be part of the secret cabal sharing this arcane knowledge.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The Name of the relevant “garbage” thread, published here on these boards, immediately before Snowden’s “alien treachery and escape,” 

Consider All Communications Monitored  5-14-2013

But here’s the really good part, six days before Snowden’s flight to Hong Kong, a curious post appears, in the relevant thread, mocking the state of confusion with a cryptographic picture and song by the band, Snow Patrol.

It depicts a giant red star which turns into a giant tornado, spilling its secrets all over the place.

Have you ever seen the flag of Hong Kong?

5F482D05-8791-4D0E-B4F8-B604E021E740.thumb.png.1add3800226ee3c4aa76ec866b2d400c.png

If the NSA had been paying attention to what you call “garbage,” they could have easily intercepted Snow Patrol, before he made his exit to the communist block.

All those cryptographic geniuses looking straight into that “broken crystal ball,” shattering the dimensions of their own treachery.

Truth is, these “aliens” are as natural as we are.

Ok.

On 11/12/2019 at 12:39 PM, Raptor Witness said:

It's more apparent you didn't read Ezekiel beyond the description of the flying wheels.  The visit had a purpose - just like a fable.

That's something lacking from every UFO story.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s not conventional to think of spiritual power as greater than human power, because humanism prevents this. The human ego won’t allow this in a large percentage of minds.

Does the pawn know that the game or the board, even exist?  Perhaps, if the pawn is given certain insight.

The greatest terror in all of human history will occur when the veil of secrecy is fully lifted, and the lack of human influence over most of our endeavors, is revealed. Every piece on the board will be thrown into the air.

Not one human, human institution, or group of them will have any power to save themselves. That lesson will grow like a crescendo, until all human institutions are gone, and only the “alien” remain.

Edited by Raptor Witness