Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oh yea of little faith :)

Mr Walker

1 minute ago, Mr Walker said:

lol as a teetotaller and non drug taker i often do wonder if the quality of some posts by some posters on  the odd occasion is the result of posting under the influence :)  

I would never suggest that but it would explain a lot.

I often enjoy a glass of brandy and a cigar while posting, myself. Helps lighten the mood.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Liar, you just admitted you are unfamiliar with persimmon on a tree, where unripe persimmons are found, so now it's "not proper ripe" 

So you're going to say it's Not lying on purpose is it? 

~

It appears you suffer from paranoia, unfortunately. I have indeed picked a persimmon off a tree, and was tricked by the bright orange colour into thinking it ripe, but soon found out that it wasn't !

14 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Interesting i haven't seen any here for along time he/she does have a certain pretentious verbosity but rather than enhance meaning that often obfuscates it  

Some of the posts here are witty (if nasty)  and show an excellent vocabulary However, others just dont make any sense .

eg

Good for you, too bad your minutes of misery is so constant eh? 

His wit is satirical. 

Satire is intended to expose, prod a bit, in essence to hold a mirror to show ones exaggerated reflection to promote personal growth. 

Hot yoga as a personal practice does the same thing only it uses heat and mirrors to do the same the heat tends to bring out the areas one is uncomfortable in and the mirror reflects the reality of ones immediate response for the sole purpose of personal growth. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 2

Just now, Habitat said:

It appears you suffer from paranoia, unfortunately. I have indeed picked a persimmon off a tree, and was tricked by the bright orange colour into thinking it ripe, but soon found out that it wasn't !

Liar, I know persimmons, the only trick you're trying to pull here is your poor attempt at denying you lied. 

~

• Haha 2

Just now, Sherapy said:

Satire is intended to expose, prod a bit, in essence to hold a mirror to show ones an exaggerated reflection to promote personal growth. 

He/she

:lol:

~

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

He/she

:lol:

~

Ha ha ha ha 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Liar, I know persimmons, the only trick you're trying to pull here is your poor attempt at denying you lied. 

~

I think you stopped taking the medication, frankly.

Just now, Habitat said:

I think you stopped taking the medication, frankly.

You're my medication, laughter being the best there is, my lovely little fruit of my eye, what a wonderful team we make, I pick , you fruit 

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Ha ha ha ha 

My exact words everytime I hear him say "studied philosophy "

~

• Haha 4

You're my medication, laughter being the best there is, my lovely little fruit of my eye, what a wonderful team we make, I pick , you fruit 

~

Except there is only one liar in that combo. and you are it !

As far as charity and understanding goes, there was never a more parsimonious exchange. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Habitat said:

There you go again, lying with abundance, I pick, you fruit my little befuddled pistil... 

~

• Haha 2

~

Exactly.

Laughter is the best medicine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Habit, you are way to serious. 

Lighten up have a laugh especially at yourself, life is meant to be fun too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, third_eye said:

There you go again, lying with abundance, I pick, you fruit my little befuddled pistil... 

~Third-Eye-Pineal-Gland.png

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Hot yoga as a personal practice does the same thing only it uses heat and mirrors to do the same the heat tends to bring out the areas one is uncomfortable in and the mirror reflects the reality of ones immediate response for the sole purpose of personal growth. 

Extraordinary, I prefer Miss Betty's Magic Mirror, myself, preferring to "keep it real"

romper-room.jpg?w=320

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Extraordinary, I prefer Miss Betty's Magic Mirror, myself, preferring to "keep it real"

romper-room.jpg?w=320

Lol, who is Miss Betty? 

5 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Lol, who is Miss Betty? 

Looks like Romper Room down under.

• Haha 3

The purpose of this topic has long gone.

Thread closed for moderator review.

• The topic was locked