Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Mr Walker

Oh yea of little faith :)

219 posts in this topic

Mr Walker
12 hours ago, third_eye said:

A declaration, verdict and conclusion accordingly to pedantry afforded by pleasantries, have a nice evening. 

~

While i wont attribute purpose or intent, i have to agree with Habitat.  This statement makes no sense. 

Thanks for the well wishes. That part i did get. 

Every evening, every day, and every morning is nice :) 

Hammerclaw

The fourth instalment of The Walker Chronicles brings the redoubtable Mrs. Marple out of retirement, partnering her with the quirky Mr Monk in The Case of the Missing Evidence ....

• Haha 2

Habitat
42 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

While i wont attribute purpose or intent, i have to agree with Habitat.  This statement makes no sense. 

Reading third eye is like being held prisoner in a fortune cookie bakery. With more than a whiff of vinegar in the air.

Edited by Habitat

third_eye
53 minutes ago, Habitat said:

~You horrible little racist man !  And to think sherapy endorsed that. I think I know where the rubbish is here.

~ Not as "incoherently absurd" as some of your efforts, off you go, and use that translator, that's what is there for !

Why you despicable little gnat, you carry on and wallow in your thrash and keep your rubbish to yourself, thank you very much... 

~

41 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Your claims to an excellent education and supreme intelligence collapsing under your wealth of lies again? 

~

41 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Good for you, too bad your minutes of misery is so constant eh? 

~

• Like 1

Sherapy
12 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Why you despicable little gnat, you carry on and wallow in your thrash and keep your rubbish to yourself, thank you very much... 

~

Your claims to an excellent education and supreme intelligence collapsing under your wealth of lies again? 

~

Good for you, too bad your minutes of misery is so constant eh? 

~

It is better to report that is what I have done this way you aren’t forced to defend yourself against these attacks against your race. 

Let the mods handle this.

I am so sorry you are being treated like this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Habitat
13 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Too bad you gave yourself up, here, eh ?

"the only English rubbish here there is thus far is the suspected lineage of your ancestry. " 

I recall Piney and you saying you were of like mind. I now see the contents !

• Confused 1

Habitat
2 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

It is better to report that is what I have done this way you aren’t forced to defend yourself against these attacks against your race. 

Let the mods handle this.

I am so sorry you are being treated like this.

The only attacks against anyone's race here, was by him, against me !  

• Confused 1

Sherapy
3 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Calm down, the honorable thing to do is stop yourself from attacking him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Habitat
6 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Calm down, the honorable thing to do is stop yourself from attacking him. 

Nothing to do with you, keep out of it

third_eye
1 hour ago, Habitat said:

Too bad you gave yourself up, here, eh ?

"the only English rubbish here there is thus far is the suspected lineage of your ancestry. " 

I recall Piney and you saying you were of like mind. I now see the contents !

You raised the questions and your sentiments were found wanting, a bit too bitter to swallow when it's trickling down your own veins eh? 

I stood by what YOU said, funny how things worked out like that innit? 

You gave up on Your questionable intentions here pages ago and here you are, screaming bloody murder when you're the one p***ing on your own ancestry, won't your granny be proud of you now, sonny boy... 

~

49 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Nothing to do with you, keep out of it

Liar, you're the one that kept dragging @Sherapy into it left, right and centre... Unlike you, I read and fully comprehend, and not only a small percentage of the posts while skimming and skipping pretending it never happened... 

We already have a pathological liar here in your devotional objectified "team mate", you adding to the numbers just means there's more, carry on... 

~

Edited by third_eye
Dtoopido awtoh kolreck
  • Like 1

Habitat
5 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You raised the questions and your sentiments were found wanting, a bit too bitter to swallow when it's trickling down your own veins eh? 

I stood by what YOU said, funny how things worked out like that innit? 

You gave up on Your questionable intentions here pages ago and here you are, screaming bloody murder when you're the one p***ing on your own ancestry, won't your granny be proud of you now, sonny boy... 

~

Liar, you're the one that kept dragging @Sherapy into it left, right and centre... Unlike you, I read and fully comprehend, and not only a small percentage of the posts while skimming and skipping pretending it never happened... 

We already have a pathological liar here in your devotional objectified "team mate", you adding to the numbers just means there's more, carry on... 

~

The little fraud drops the fortune cookie BS, must be getting serious now ! No "sonny boy" I didn't p*** on anyone's ancestry. Even yours !

Habitat

Amazing how gobbledegook transforms into Oxford English in one easy lesson !

third_eye
40 minutes ago, Habitat said:

The little fraud drops the fortune cookie BS, must be getting serious now ! No "sonny boy" I didn't p*** on anyone's ancestry. Even yours !

Liar, now you're officially part and parcel of your "team"

Congratulations... 

~

31 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Amazing how gobbledegook transforms into Oxford English in one easy lesson !

Now you're p***ing on your granddaddy's grave, proud of yourself yet, you miscreant of the English language, you insult incarnate of the UM forum ?

~

• Like 1

Habitat
1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Liar, now you're officially part and parcel of your "team"

Congratulations... 

~

Now you're p***ing on your granddaddy's grave, proud of yourself yet, you miscreant of the English language, you insult incarnate of the UM forum ?

~

If I'm lying, you better show the viewers where ! You are working yourself into a bit of a lather, watch the blood pressure !

onlookerofmayhem
2 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Ps again, . my wife and others in the community recall (without prompting or explanation)  seeing this event on the news.  Otherwise, indeed, given the lack of online evidences, i might begin to doubt it  happened, myself. 

Yes. But how much leading did you do in your inquiry? Were you vague and let them fill in details to better assess the congruity between individual memories? 

Or did you tell your version and THEN asked if it happened?

I'm sure many people have seen something caught in a net in the movies, on the news, on the internet.

Since we can't confirm the event via new clip or newspaper article, the combined vague memories of a few people of an event 30 years ago is not really good evidence to me. Especially without what line of inquiries you posed to the random town folk. 

How similar in detail were the recollections of the others?

Approximately what date did this occur on?

Where was the event?

Am I correct that you said the news report was on channel 7?

5 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Trite as it may sound,  I come here to educate and inform, and hopefully, at times, to entertain

If you came here to educate and inform I think you should do a little better trying to convince people what you say is true.

It's highly contradictory to claim intent to inform and educate, yet in the next breath say you have no desire to convince anybody of anything.

Many here have been waiting years and decades to have tangible evidence presented to them. 

I don't get how you claim to have traveled the universe, but don't seem to grasp the wasted potential of not demonstrating things you say are common abilities.

If one was in contact with a universal conciousness and exotic technology why is this gift not world changing?

Cure AIDS or cancer. Figure out how to harness the sun more efficiently than ever. Stuff like that.

• Thanks 2

Habitat
9 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Many here have been waiting years and decades to have tangible evidence presented to them. 

Is that how it should work, you think ?

Sherapy
3 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

2 hours ago, Habitat said:

95 percent of your posts are attacking posters. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Habitat
3 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

95 percent of your posts are attacking posters. 

No. I might regularly challenge what they say, but I don't go off into racist rants, that certainly is attacking people.  But you just deflect from that, for obvious reasons.

Sherapy
6 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

No 

I am truly convinced you cannot read a single word of mine accurately  because of either bias or some other problem 

Yes This claim COULD be evidenced and tha t was my point .

I never said it was on FB. I explained that the library site was on face book  (and you can see the woman in a photo taken on the day this occurred ) The site is public. If  this event was posted then anyone could read it 

I feel no need to actually prove it, Indeed such proofs would be falsifiable to a skeptic ( I might just have got the librarian to  make up the story) 

However if i got annoyed enough a t people calling me a liar i know i could ASK for verification from  witnesses   I think at least some would be happy to confirm the event online   Thats all i need to be happy.  

If you  can't tell the difference between a factual claim like this, and one giving my opinion on something, then I see no need to preface every post to explain it to you  This was a verifiable claim of fact as to what happened.  I don't really know how i do it, but i've given one of my opinions on how it happens, based on the nature of how it plays out,  and when it is possible/not possible for me to do it 

Everyone can  legitimately have a different opinion on how it was possible, but if they think it did not happen, the y are factually incorrect.  

sorry but credibility (ie YOUR ability to find a claim credible) not only doesn't matter to me its irrelevant.

Your credibility is the subject of biases based on your life experiences and also on your psychological needs.  

To me, only telling the truth is important, not whether others believe that truth .

i can control the former but not the latter  ie i can make sure i tell the truth as best i can understand it, but i can do nothing about how another perceives or accepts that truth 

And i doubt buddha actually said what you have quoted him as saying, although he might have said something similar which  you have interpreted for yourself.

you have a habit of misquoting, maybe because you have trouble actually understanding  the quote or maybe because you choose to reinterpret, and  re word it, to suit your needs 

Confidence comes from within,  not  from ones interactions with others.

I dont come here to gain confidence, boost my ego, or seek validation. I dont need those things from without, as i build and maintain them from  within

Trite as it may sound,  I come here to educate and inform, and hopefully, at times, to entertain 

My request is this when can I expect the proof you offered to provide if pushed? 

I am interested in the proof you have for your claimed psychic abilities. 

Habitat
1 minute ago, Sherapy said:

My request is this when can I expect the proof you offered to provide if pushed? 

It will be posted at 11 am on November 31 st

Sherapy
1 minute ago, Habitat said:

No. I might regularly challenge what they say, but I don't go off into racist rants, that certainly is attacking people.  But you just deflect from that, for obvious reasons.

95 percent of the time you don’t challenge with counters, you attack and name call. 

5 percent when you aren’t fighting for air space you are interesting to talk with. 

I would like to see more of your obvious intelligence. 

• Thanks 2

Habitat
1 minute ago, Sherapy said:

95 percent of the time you don’t challenge with counters, you attack and name call. 

5 percent when you aren’t fighting for air space you are interesting to talk with. 

I would like to see more of your obvious intelligence. 

It might be my dubious ancestor's genes expressing themselves ? LOL

Sherapy
Just now, Habitat said:

It might be my dubious ancestor's genes expressing themselves ? LOL

On the psychic claim, what is your perspective? 

Habitat
2 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

On the psychic claim, what is your perspective? 

Well, it won't be confirmed by any controlled experiment. Beyond that, these things are incredibly mercurial.

third_eye
1 hour ago, Habitat said:

If I'm lying, you better show the viewers where ! You are working yourself into a bit of a lather, watch the blood pressure !

You've already unequivocally shown that with constancy my little precious genius of your ancestral fruit, I am basking in the glorious evanescence of your bubbly idiotic attempts to deflect and distract... 

~

• Like 1