Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Mr Walker

Oh yea of little faith :)

219 posts in this topic

Sherapy
19 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Well, it won't be confirmed by any controlled experiment. Beyond that, these things are incredibly mercurial.

I think if one has a reputation for finding things it’s an easy thing to establish, even if one doesn’t conclude psychic.

There is the medium who is well known in our area for giving readings she claims to talk to those that have crossed over. 
Here is her link and testimonials 

http://www.marisamarinos.com/testimonials/testimonials1#comments

It is this simple to substantiate that one has a reputation for psychic claims. 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 3

Habitat
Just now, Sherapy said:

I think if one has a reputation for finding things it’s an easy thing to establish, even if one doesn’t conclude psychic.

There is the medium who is well known in our area for giving readings she claims to talk to those that have crossed over. 
Here is her link and testimonials 

http://www.marisamarinos.com/testimonials/testimonials1#comments

It is this simple to substantiate psychic claims. 

Some it would be, others less so.

Habitat
6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

You've already unequivocally shown that with constancy my little precious genius of your ancestral fruit, I am basking in the glorious evanescence of your bubbly idiotic attempts to deflect and distract... 

~

Unfortunately in the court of law, the court of public opinion, or even the court of opinion, here, that would not constitute a case. But good to see you are back to jumbling words you don't understand !

Sherapy
22 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Some it would be, others less so.

MW, did say that he has a reputation for finding things and is sought out for it. 

He claims a 95% rate for helping others, it doesn’t matter how he does this but surely if he is sought out in a small town with talk spreading like wild fire there has to be some kind of mention.

I shared from a girl who I know well and I would recommend her myself she lives in a huge metropolis and managed to get 71 testimonies. 

Marisa is deeply respected and has a reputation as a medium. It is a thing. In fact, she makes a damn good living doing this. Her readings are $300.00 an hour.  

I am not claiming she is psychic, but 71 testimonials show her major love. 

My point is where is walkers testimonials? 

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 1

third_eye
2 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Unfortunately in the court of law, the court of public opinion, or even the court of opinion, here, that would not constitute a case. But good to see you are back to jumbling words you don't understand !

There are no laws, civil or theocratic that covers your desperate plea of ignorance here, you did, we read, and most important part of it all is we're convinced, you did what you did when you posted what you post, no jumbling required, your denial here collapses into the territory of lies hence, you lied. 

~

• Like 1

Habitat
6 minutes ago, third_eye said:

There are no laws, civil or theocratic that covers your desperate plea of ignorance here, you did, we read, and most important part of it all is we're convinced, you did what you did when you posted what you post, no jumbling required, your denial here collapses into the territory of lies hence, you lied. 

~

Still haven't seen the evidence, and as sherapy says, claims must be evidenced, or suffer the indignity of being thought the product of a fevered imagination !

third_eye
1 minute ago, Habitat said:

Still haven't seen the evidence, and as sherapy says, claims must be evidenced, or suffer the indignity of being thought the product of a fevered imagination !

So are you now dragging @Sherapy in your stink again, my little lying munchkin? 

~

• Like 1

Habitat
12 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Marisa is deeply respected and has a reputation as a medium. I proved it.

That is interesting. Can you enlarge on this ?

Habitat
Just now, third_eye said:

So are you now dragging @Sherapy in your stink again, my little lying munchkin? 

~

I am simply requiring that your claim be evidenced, it should be possible, given all the material is at hand. So disappointing that you can't do it.

third_eye
Just now, Habitat said:

I am simply requiring that your claim be evidenced, it should be possible, given all the material is at hand.

That's right, so much so that the more you deny the stronger the case against you. 

~

Just now, Habitat said:

So disappointing that you can't do it.

Really? 

Good, we'll see if the sun still shines tomorrow.... 

~

Habitat
1 minute ago, third_eye said:

That's right, so much so that the more you deny the stronger the case against you. 

~

Really? 

Good, we'll see if the sun still shines tomorrow.... 

~

Anything but answer the question eh ? Duck, weave, dodge, dive......Your big chance to prove me a liar, goes begging !

Sherapy
14 minutes ago, Habitat said:

That is interesting. Can you enlarge on this ?

Meaning those that go to her leave feeling better and put it in writing. 

She claims spirits come through. I know a few that have gone to her, my son was one and he was blown away. As well as 3 other of my friends. 

My son lost his dad and he was broken hearted and felt he needed to go, I even paid for it., He came by my place and shared his reading, what struck me was how much better he felt and how he felt he got the closure he needed. As a mother, that your child feels better is all that matters. For me it was well spent  money.

Of course, I am not arguing for her abilities, just saying there are those that took the time to write about her.

My point is this does happen, people do thank mediums, I would actually take Walker a lot more serious if he did produce testimonies. I may not agree with a supernatural explanation, but if he has a reputation for finding things and is so well known why wouldn’t he have testimonies?

Edited by Sherapy
  • Like 1

third_eye

Anything but answer the question eh ? Duck, weave, dodge, dive......Your big chance to prove me a liar, goes begging !

Your lack of comprehension compounded by your poor reading capabilities is none of my concern, your attempts at obfuscation absolutely solidifies your lying nature for everyone to clearly see for what it is, carry on

~

• Like 1

Habitat
2 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

Meaning those that go to her leave feeling better and put it in writing. 

She claims spirits come through. I know a few that have gone to her, my son was one and he was blown away. As well as 3 other of my friends. 

My son lost his dad and he was broken hearted and felt he needed to go, I even paid for it., He came by my place and shared his reading, what struck me was how much better he felt and how he felt he got the closure he needed. As a mother, that your child feels better is all that matters. For me it was well spent  money.

Of course, I am not arguing for her abilities, just saying there are those that took the time to write about her.

My point is this does happen, people do thank mediums, I would actually take Walker a lot more serious if he did produce testimonies. I may not agree with a supernatural explanation, but if he has a reputation for finding things and so well known it shows some effort. 

That is a strange conjunction, your paying for something you think is, essentially, fraud ?

Habitat
3 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Your lack of comprehension compounded by your poor reading capabilities is none of my concern, your attempts at obfuscation absolutely solidifies your lying nature for everyone to clearly see for what it is, carry on

~

Right, that can only mean there is no evidence that I lied !

third_eye
Just now, Habitat said:

Right, that can only mean there is no evidence that I lied !

Nope, it just means you will never admit you are a liar... Doesn't mean you did not, my little fruit cake

~

Habitat

Sweeten yourself up with a feed of dragon fruit !

Habitat
1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Nope, it just means you will never admit you are a liar... Doesn't mean you did not, my little fruit cake

~

You are right, I won't admit to being a liar. Because I'm not ! Surely you have the proof ? Or you start to looks rather silly !

third_eye
Just now, Habitat said:

Sweeten yourself up with a feed of dragon fruit !

Be honest, you have never even held a dragon fruit in your hands before have you, you little liar of all things fruity? 

~

• Like 1

Sherapy
8 minutes ago, Habitat said:

That is a strange conjunction, your paying for something you think is, essentially, fraud ?

I don’t think she is a fraud, I think she has a gift for dealing with grief, she has had a lot of loss herself, she calls It mediumship, a gift, etc. etc. I don’t, but each to their own. 

Edited by Sherapy

third_eye

You are right, I won't admit to being a liar. Because I'm not ! Surely you have the proof ? Or you start to looks rather silly !

Well, you just did, and looking rather sillier at it than usual... 

~

Habitat
2 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Well, you just did, and looking rather sillier at it than usual... 

~

Poor old 3 eye, who speaks about truth and proof, and here it all is on here in print, for him to produce the "killer" evidence, is looking like someone who bit down on an unripe Persimmon.

Mr Walker
1 hour ago, Sherapy said:

My request is this when can I expect the proof you offered to provide if pushed? 

I am interested in the proof you have for your claimed psychic abilities. 

you really do NOT read or comprehend what i write do you ? :) 

Habitat
7 minutes ago, Sherapy said:

I don’t think she is a fraud, I think she has a gift for dealing with grief, she has had a lot of loss herself, she calls It mediumship, a gift, etc. etc. I don’t, but each to their own. 

Well, who would begrudge anyone some relief from grief. Not all can manage the suspension of disbelief, though, and you are one of those.

Mr Walker
1 hour ago, Sherapy said:

95 percent of your posts are attacking posters. 

To clarify here  in case you were suggesting I was racist as well as a liar 

Habitat  is correct when he says that many of 3rd eye's posts are unintelligible.

I admire anyone who can speak, or   write, in more than one language,  but there is no point in posting if your posts don't make sense.

Many of his sentences are so poorly constructed as to be unintelligible  . Others are a lot better.

I dont know if he does use a translating algorithm, or does his own translating, but it is very inconsistent    Oh is he a she?  funny. i fell for the stereotype of poor language skills being more common in males :) well its not really a stereotype it is a statistical fact  :)

Using a complex statistical model, the researchers accounted for differences associated with age, gender, type of linguistic judgment, performance accuracy and the method -- written or spoken -- in which words were presented.

The researchers found that girls still showed significantly greater activation in language areas of the brain than boys. The information in the tasks got through to girls’ language areas of the brain -- areas associated with abstract thinking through language. And their performance accuracy correlated with the degree of activation in some of these language areas.

To their astonishment, however, this was not at all the case for boys. In boys, accurate performance depended -- when reading words -- on how hard visual areas of the brain worked. In hearing words, boys’ performance depended on how hard auditory areas of the brain worked.

If that pattern extends to language processing that occurs in the classroom, it could inform teaching and testing methods.

Given boys’ sensory approach, boys might be more effectively evaluated on knowledge gained from lectures via oral tests and on knowledge gained by reading via written tests. For girls, whose language processing appears more abstract in approach, these different testing methods would appear unnecessary.

“One possibility is that boys have some kind of bottleneck in their sensory processes that can hold up visual or auditory information and keep it from being fed into the language areas of the brain,” Burman said. This could result simply from girls developing faster than boys, in which case the differences between the sexes might disappear by adulthood.

https://www.science20.com/news_releases/study_a_biological_reason_why_girls_have_better_language_skills_than_boys

http://gostudylink.net/en/blog/women-are-better-language-learners-than-men

Edited by Mr Walker