Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Truman show

Trump to face sex charges

224 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

The Truman show

Trump accuser says she has documents corroborating sexual assault claims

A former contestant on The Apprentice, Donald Trump’s reality TV show, has presented evidence in court filings to support her claims that the president sexually assaulted her in a hotel room in 2007.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/24/summer-zervos-trump-sexual-assault-claims-documents-evidence

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then

Yeah?  I'll see your **** fantasy and bid one CRIMINAL investigation into the Clapper, Brennan and Co. :w00t:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe 

My oh my.  The craziness is about to go nuclear and my guess is the Left is going to LOSE it's miiiiind ;)

Oh, and BTW, there is no difference in this accusation and any of the others.  He is facing an ACCUSATION...not "charges".  He has faced accusations since day one and AFAIK, not one has stuck baby :w00t:

Edited by and then
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 hour ago, and then said:

Yeah?  I'll see your **** fantasy and bid one CRIMINAL investigation into the Clapper, Brennan and Co. :w00t:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe 

My oh my.  The craziness is about to go nuclear and my guess is the Left is going to LOSE it's miiiiind ;)

Oh, and BTW, there is no difference in this accusation and any of the others.  He is facing an ACCUSATION...not "charges".  He has faced accusations since day one and AFAIK, not one has stuck baby :w00t:

Denial aint just a river in Egypt. Ruffled your feathers, I see. Lol, Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

Here's an article that says it all.

www.businessinsider.com
The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12&ved=2ahUKEwi_jNLK3LblAhWWsZ4KHZN2Co4QFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2-3F7yPMi9gcbmQp088E-h

Go ahead and deny.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind

She has a calendar which is as airtight as evidence gets. Next she'll be up for a seat on the Supreme Court.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
14 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

She has a calendar which is as airtight as evidence gets. Next she'll be up for a seat on the Supreme court.

In before  trump and his cronies try to sl*t walk her! Or am I already to late?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Denial aint just a river in Egypt. Ruffled your feathers, I see. Lol, Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

Here's an article that says it all.

www.businessinsider.com
The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12&ved=2ahUKEwi_jNLK3LblAhWWsZ4KHZN2Co4QFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2-3F7yPMi9gcbmQp088E-h

Go ahead and deny.

25 women ? Gosh, that's a lot. 

How many of them where able to corroborate their accusations to the point of going to court ? I mean, out of 25, surely more than ONE would have done this ? 

After 24 women who made an accusation but then didn't try and corroborate, one can't help but view No. 25 with a degree of "wait and see" scepticism ? 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grey Area

I am not making a statement about the validity of this woman's claims, I am certainly not a Trump supporter, and frankly, you just need to look at the man to understand that he has a full wall length walk-in closet, full to the brim with skeletons but, this from the article:

Quote

Summer Zervos is suing Trump, accusing him of defaming her by denying her allegations.

So she was one of the many that came forward when he first came to office with allegations in 2016.  I'm sorry, but that doesn't sit right with me.  I could falsely accuse someone of sexually assaulting me, then when they deny those claims, sue them simply for defending themselves. 

Is this whole circus politically motivated?  I don't know, whatever you think of Trumps ability to sit in the Oval Office, he's certainly a sleaze, but suing because someone has defended themselves is nuts...  Surely!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

25 women ? Gosh, that's a lot. 

How many of them where able to corroborate their accusations to the point of going to court ? I mean, out of 25, surely more than ONE would have done this ? 

After 24 women who made an accusation but then didn't try and corroborate, one can't help but view No. 25 with a degree of "wait and see" scepticism ? 

I know. Surprising that a man who admitted to habitually grabbing women in the genitals without permission would have so many people accusing him of assault, isn't it?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Truman show
1 hour ago, Grey Area said:

I am not making a statement about the validity of this woman's claims, I am certainly not a Trump supporter, and frankly, you just need to look at the man to understand that he has a full wall length walk-in closet, full to the brim with skeletons but, this from the article:

So she was one of the many that came forward when he first came to office with allegations in 2016.  I'm sorry, but that doesn't sit right with me.  I could falsely accuse someone of sexually assaulting me, then when they deny those claims, sue them simply for defending themselves. 

Is this whole circus politically motivated?  I don't know, whatever you think of Trumps ability to sit in the Oval Office, he's certainly a sleaze, but suing because someone has defended themselves is nuts...  Surely!

I think you'll find that the Trump has denied that he was with her privately, therefore stating that it couldn't have happened. Miss Zervos has proof that he was THUS proving that Trump is lying and by default a ***** grabber. No different to what Clinton was impeached on. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Truman show
5 hours ago, and then said:

Yeah?  I'll see your **** fantasy and bid one CRIMINAL investigation into the Clapper, Brennan and Co. :w00t:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe 

My oh my.  The craziness is about to go nuclear and my guess is the Left is going to LOSE it's miiiiind ;)

Oh, and BTW, there is no difference in this accusation and any of the others.  He is facing an ACCUSATION...not "charges".  He has faced accusations since day one and AFAIK, not one has stuck baby :w00t:

How does this sit with you, and then ? You're a church goer. You're into biblical justice and the rapture. So how can you support someone that represents nothing that you stand for ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I think you'll find that the Trump has denied that he was with her privately, therefore stating that it couldn't have happened. Miss Zervos has proof that he was THUS proving that Trump is lying and by default a ***** grabber. No different to what Clinton was impeached on. 

Hmm.. well.. that's not what the article says. It claims that she can prove that she was in a hotel at the same time that Trump was in the hotel, and that is all. 

No doubt time will tell :) 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

lmao, another liberal wet dream meets a dry desert,  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
37 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao, another liberal wet dream meets a dry desert,  

< tumbleweed rolls past the camera > 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
7 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

It’s alright if you quote correctly in which case they let you. Never done it? Never? Never had a woman do that to you? I have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I know. Surprising that a man who admitted to habitually grabbing women in the genitals without permission would have so many people accusing him of assault, isn't it?

Again, the quote is, they let you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
skliss
10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Again, the quote is, they let you. 

And don't believe he said he actually grabbed anyone just that if you are famous and rich there are women out there that would let you do things like that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

I have been flipping through the network morning news shows and notably no mention of this huge administration killing scandal. Wonder why?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Just now, skliss said:

And don't believe he said he actually grabbed anyone just that if you are famous and rich there are women out there that would let you do things like that.

And it’s true. So is the scandal that trump told the truth about something :lol:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
26 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I have been flipping through the network morning news shows and notably no mention of this huge administration killing scandal. Wonder why?

Hmm.. weeeeell... a brief trawl of the net shows articles on this by CNN, the UK Guardian, the UK Independent, the UK Daily Mail,  the New York Times, Variety. It's not saturation coverage, but it's certainly made the headlines here in the UK :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExpandMyMind
33 minutes ago, skliss said:

And don't believe he said he actually grabbed anyone just that if you are famous and rich there are women out there that would let you do things like that.

I see it's now fully morphed from 'I commit sexual assault regularly' to 'I think that goes on somewhere, but I've never done it personally'.

Trumpsters are on a completely different planet. 

47 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Again, the quote is, they let you. 

Obviously not all of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye

Ronan Farrow got the low down on the high pile of stink... 

Quote
1 day ago · New Yorker reporter Ronan Farrow’s new book, Catch and Kill, chronicles his investigation into Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, and the plethora of sexual-harassment and assault rumors that surrounded them. ... In actuality, he is being used by Black Cube, an Israeli private security ...

~

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrooklynGuy
7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Ronan Farrow got the low down on the high pile of stink... 

~

 

Thanks for the link third_eye I see the Hildabeast even had her tentacles in this scandal as well :wacko:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
4 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Thanks for the link third_eye I see the Hildabeast even had her tentacles in this scandal as well :wacko:

Epstein was sacrificed to uphold the status quo, Harvey is living on quid pro quo... 

~

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey
5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I know. Surprising that a man who admitted to habitually grabbing women in the genitals without permission would have so many people accusing him of assault, isn't it?

9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

Do you guys have anything else? Anything at all? After thousands of hours of investigation, Trump's comment from decades ago is still all you can focus on? Just in terms of sex crimes alone, there is so much more going on in the news right now that is infinitely worse than a passing joke. Child sex trafficking rings are being busted all over but somehow, Drumpft is still the be all, end all.

"Rent free."

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
odas
40 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Do you guys have anything else? Anything at all? After thousands of hours of investigation, Trump's comment from decades ago is still all you can focus on? Just in terms of sex crimes alone, there is so much more going on in the news right now that is infinitely worse than a passing joke. Child sex trafficking rings are being busted all over but somehow, Drumpft is still the be all, end all.

"Rent free."

 

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. Wasn't Trump a good friend of the child sex trafficer Epstein?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.