Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to face sex charges

Unusual Tournament

Trump accuser says she has documents corroborating sexual assault claims

A former contestant on The Apprentice, Donald Trump’s reality TV show, has presented evidence in court filings to support her claims that the president sexually assaulted her in a hotel room in 2007.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/24/summer-zervos-trump-sexual-assault-claims-documents-evidence

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

Yeah?  I'll see your **** fantasy and bid one CRIMINAL investigation into the Clapper, Brennan and Co. :w00t:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe 

My oh my.  The craziness is about to go nuclear and my guess is the Left is going to LOSE it's miiiiind ;)

Oh, and BTW, there is no difference in this accusation and any of the others.  He is facing an ACCUSATION...not "charges".  He has faced accusations since day one and AFAIK, not one has stuck baby :w00t:

Edited by and then
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Yeah?  I'll see your **** fantasy and bid one CRIMINAL investigation into the Clapper, Brennan and Co. :w00t:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-durham-investigation-fbi-misconduct-criminal-probe 

My oh my.  The craziness is about to go nuclear and my guess is the Left is going to LOSE it's miiiiind ;)

Oh, and BTW, there is no difference in this accusation and any of the others.  He is facing an ACCUSATION...not "charges".  He has faced accusations since day one and AFAIK, not one has stuck baby :w00t:

Denial aint just a river in Egypt. Ruffled your feathers, I see. Lol, Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

Here's an article that says it all.

www.businessinsider.com
The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12&ved=2ahUKEwi_jNLK3LblAhWWsZ4KHZN2Co4QFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2-3F7yPMi9gcbmQp088E-h

Go ahead and deny.

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

She has a calendar which is as airtight as evidence gets. Next she'll be up for a seat on the Supreme Court.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

She has a calendar which is as airtight as evidence gets. Next she'll be up for a seat on the Supreme court.

In before  trump and his cronies try to sl*t walk her! Or am I already to late?

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hankenhunter said:

Denial aint just a river in Egypt. Ruffled your feathers, I see. Lol, Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

Here's an article that says it all.

www.businessinsider.com
The 25 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/women-accused-trump-sexual-misconduct-list-2017-12&ved=2ahUKEwi_jNLK3LblAhWWsZ4KHZN2Co4QFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2-3F7yPMi9gcbmQp088E-h

Go ahead and deny.

25 women ? Gosh, that's a lot. 

How many of them where able to corroborate their accusations to the point of going to court ? I mean, out of 25, surely more than ONE would have done this ? 

After 24 women who made an accusation but then didn't try and corroborate, one can't help but view No. 25 with a degree of "wait and see" scepticism ? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I am not making a statement about the validity of this woman's claims, I am certainly not a Trump supporter, and frankly, you just need to look at the man to understand that he has a full wall length walk-in closet, full to the brim with skeletons but, this from the article:

Summer Zervos is suing Trump, accusing him of defaming her by denying her allegations.

So she was one of the many that came forward when he first came to office with allegations in 2016.  I'm sorry, but that doesn't sit right with me.  I could falsely accuse someone of sexually assaulting me, then when they deny those claims, sue them simply for defending themselves. 

Is this whole circus politically motivated?  I don't know, whatever you think of Trumps ability to sit in the Oval Office, he's certainly a sleaze, but suing because someone has defended themselves is nuts...  Surely!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

25 women ? Gosh, that's a lot. 

How many of them where able to corroborate their accusations to the point of going to court ? I mean, out of 25, surely more than ONE would have done this ? 

After 24 women who made an accusation but then didn't try and corroborate, one can't help but view No. 25 with a degree of "wait and see" scepticism ? 

I know. Surprising that a man who admitted to habitually grabbing women in the genitals without permission would have so many people accusing him of assault, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grey Area said:

I am not making a statement about the validity of this woman's claims, I am certainly not a Trump supporter, and frankly, you just need to look at the man to understand that he has a full wall length walk-in closet, full to the brim with skeletons but, this from the article:

So she was one of the many that came forward when he first came to office with allegations in 2016.  I'm sorry, but that doesn't sit right with me.  I could falsely accuse someone of sexually assaulting me, then when they deny those claims, sue them simply for defending themselves. 

Is this whole circus politically motivated?  I don't know, whatever you think of Trumps ability to sit in the Oval Office, he's certainly a sleaze, but suing because someone has defended themselves is nuts...  Surely!

I think you'll find that the Trump has denied that he was with her privately, therefore stating that it couldn't have happened. Miss Zervos has proof that he was THUS proving that Trump is lying and by default a ***** grabber. No different to what Clinton was impeached on. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, and then said:

How does this sit with you, and then ? You're a church goer. You're into biblical justice and the rapture. So how can you support someone that represents nothing that you stand for ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I think you'll find that the Trump has denied that he was with her privately, therefore stating that it couldn't have happened. Miss Zervos has proof that he was THUS proving that Trump is lying and by default a ***** grabber. No different to what Clinton was impeached on. 

Hmm.. well.. that's not what the article says. It claims that she can prove that she was in a hotel at the same time that Trump was in the hotel, and that is all. 

No doubt time will tell :) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, aztek said:

lmao, another liberal wet dream meets a dry desert,  

< tumbleweed rolls past the camera > 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

It’s alright if you quote correctly in which case they let you. Never done it? Never? Never had a woman do that to you? I have.

3 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

I know. Surprising that a man who admitted to habitually grabbing women in the genitals without permission would have so many people accusing him of assault, isn't it?

Again, the quote is, they let you. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

And don't believe he said he actually grabbed anyone just that if you are famous and rich there are women out there that would let you do things like that.

• Like 3

I have been flipping through the network morning news shows and notably no mention of this huge administration killing scandal. Wonder why?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, skliss said:

And don't believe he said he actually grabbed anyone just that if you are famous and rich there are women out there that would let you do things like that.

And it’s true. So is the scandal that trump told the truth about something :lol:

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I have been flipping through the network morning news shows and notably no mention of this huge administration killing scandal. Wonder why?

Hmm.. weeeeell... a brief trawl of the net shows articles on this by CNN, the UK Guardian, the UK Independent, the UK Daily Mail,  the New York Times, Variety. It's not saturation coverage, but it's certainly made the headlines here in the UK :)

33 minutes ago, skliss said:

I see it's now fully morphed from 'I commit sexual assault regularly' to 'I think that goes on somewhere, but I've never done it personally'.

Trumpsters are on a completely different planet. 

47 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Obviously not all of them.

Ronan Farrow got the low down on the high pile of stink... 

1 day ago · New Yorker reporter Ronan Farrow’s new book, Catch and Kill, chronicles his investigation into Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, and the plethora of sexual-harassment and assault rumors that surrounded them. ... In actuality, he is being used by Black Cube, an Israeli private security ...

~

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Ronan Farrow got the low down on the high pile of stink... 

~

Thanks for the link third_eye I see the Hildabeast even had her tentacles in this scandal as well :wacko:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Thanks for the link third_eye I see the Hildabeast even had her tentacles in this scandal as well :wacko:

Epstein was sacrificed to uphold the status quo, Harvey is living on quid pro quo... 

~

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

9 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Maybe he just grabbed her by the *****. That would be alright then? According to Trump it is.

Do you guys have anything else? Anything at all? After thousands of hours of investigation, Trump's comment from decades ago is still all you can focus on? Just in terms of sex crimes alone, there is so much more going on in the news right now that is infinitely worse than a passing joke. Child sex trafficking rings are being busted all over but somehow, Drumpft is still the be all, end all.

"Rent free."

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Do you guys have anything else? Anything at all? After thousands of hours of investigation, Trump's comment from decades ago is still all you can focus on? Just in terms of sex crimes alone, there is so much more going on in the news right now that is infinitely worse than a passing joke. Child sex trafficking rings are being busted all over but somehow, Drumpft is still the be all, end all.

"Rent free."

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. Wasn't Trump a good friend of the child sex trafficer Epstein?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1