Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump to face sex charges

Unusual Tournament

15 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

Interesting. I wonder if the only way to beat Trump is to act like Trump. Imagine Hillary (put the knife down Gwyn) re-ran for office and she started screaming lock him up for Ukraine and Syria and started name calling and making fun of Melania. I wonder what the result would be. Sad i know that politics has reached a point where it resembles a slap fest but when politics has hit rock bottom where else is there to go.

They do do the same thing they just arent as open about it, its all backstabbing and lies. Personally i prefer someone who says it right out there plain as day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, susieice said:

This is her 11th President. And 6 of them were 2 term (8yr) Presidents.

Longest-serving Representative to serve in the House:

With more than 59 years of service, Representative John Dingell, Jr., of Michigan, holds the record for longest consecutive service.

Look for longest serving Senators and you just get a list. Many of these are not currently in office.

Who is the longest serving senator currently serving in the Senate?
Longest Serving Senators
  Senators Dates of Senate Service
1. Byrd, Robert C. (D-WV) Jan 3, 1959-Jun 28, 2010
2. Inouye, Daniel K. (D-HI) Jan 3, 1963-Dec 17, 2012
3. Thurmond, Strom (R-SC) Dec 14, 1954-Apr 4, 1956 and Nov 7, 1956-Jan 3, 2003
4. Kennedy, Edward M. (D-MA) Nov 7, 1962-Aug 25, 2009
21 more rows

One down 534 to go :tu:

John Conyers, longest serving black congressman, dies at 90

https://nypost.com/2019/10/27/john-conyers-longest-serving-black-congressman-dies-at-90/

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

One down 534 to go :tu:

John Conyers, longest serving black congressman, dies at 90

https://nypost.com/2019/10/27/john-conyers-longest-serving-black-congressman-dies-at-90/

Is there some kind of test these congressmen and women and senators have to take to ensure they've got all their faculties?  

I can't imagine wanting to work till I was 90 years old.  Are you guys a bunch of workaholics in the US or something - what about retirement?? LOL

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Is there some kind of test these congressmen and women and senators have to take to ensure they've got all their faculties?  

I can't imagine wanting to work till I was 90 years old.  Are you guys a bunch of workaholics in the US or something - what about retirement?? LOL

Huge money, little actual work. They are only in session half the days of the year.

https://www.thoughtco.com/average-number-of-legislative-days-3368250

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Gwynbleidd said:

I honestly think for those that stay until they are taken out feet first (as they say) it's a control thing. They must make sure they stay in charge because we are all too stupid to know whats good for us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

I honestly think for those that stay until they are taken out feet first (as they say) it's a control thing. They must make sure they stay in charge because we are all too stupid to know whats good for us.

From above link: They can't even work a full week when they are there. They have nothing in common with us. They just go through taxpayer money.

A 2013 analysis conducted by The New York Times found that the House was in session for 942 hours that year, or about 18 hours a week.

Some attempts have been made to force members of Congress to work full weeks. In 2015, for example, a Republican lawmaker from Florida, Rep. David Jolly, introduced legislation that would have required the House to be in session 40 hours a week when members of the House were in Washington, D.C."A work week in Washington should be no different than a work week in every other town across the nation,” Jolly said at the time. Jolly's measure failed to gain traction.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, skliss said:

That literally made me laugh out loud and some coffee spit went flying!  :lol:

Gross I know, but damn that was funny! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

A 2013 analysis conducted by The New York Times found that the House was in session for 942 hours that year, or about 18 hours a week.

Holy moly!  It's no wonder they don't mind working those kinds of hours till they're 90 odd years old! Hahahaha Lucky b@stards! :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Holy moly!  It's no wonder they don't mind working those kinds of hours till they're 90 odd years old! Hahahaha Lucky b@stards! :lol:

And millions in their bank accounts.......and their kids bank accounts too....coincidentally....   ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skliss said:

And millions in their bank accounts.......and their kids bank accounts too....coincidentally....   ;)

Yep! If they want to be like us, the fat cats need to get a real job. Tell me they aren't bought and paid for. We pay, that's it.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

On 10/24/2019 at 11:37 PM, Captain Risky said:

Trump accuser says she has documents corroborating sexual assault claims

A former contestant on The Apprentice, Donald Trump’s reality TV show, has presented evidence in court filings to support her claims that the president sexually assaulted her in a hotel room in 2007.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/24/summer-zervos-trump-sexual-assault-claims-documents-evidence

:sleepy:

On 10/25/2019 at 11:16 AM, odas said:

Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder. Wasn't Trump a good friend of the child sex trafficer Epstein?

No...he wasn't.  You people will lie about anything.

• Haha 1

Being in session is when the least amount of work gets done.  You don't read or write bills, or talk to your constituents while in session.  

• Like 1

Just now, Agent0range said:

Being in session is when the least amount of work gets done.  You don't read or write bills, or talk to your constituents while in session.  

The House isn't doing any of that anyway...it's impeachment, impeachment, impeachment.  Nothing good is getting done.  But nothing getting done is also good.

Just now, joc said:

The House isn't doing any of that anyway...it's impeachment, impeachment, impeachment.  Nothing good is getting done.  But nothing getting done is also good.

Go back to the bottle, Joc...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Go back to the bottle, Joc...

Let me rephrase...unless they are passing Trump bills...nothing good is getting done!

2 hours ago, joc said:

...yeah, but not Trump, right ? He’s a stand up guy...lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Yeah that's what I was going to say.

Most of policticing isn't done in session.

In politics you normally get the votes in order before you even vote on having the vote lol. 

On 10/26/2019 at 2:27 AM, BrooklynGuy said:

incoming President Pence

LOL.

I can't see things ever returning to something so dull.

Kanye v Jimmy Smits... maybe.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gwynbleidd said:

Well, to be fair here that's just the time they spend in session. Not doing what their actual jobs are these days....FUNDRAISING. They do that almost non stop. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, joc said:

I'm a Republican Trump supporter, so, yes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, joc said:

Let me rephrase...unless they are passing Trump bills...nothing good is getting done!

All tRUMP had to do to get the House on his side was to pass some of their legislation.  What goes around comes around.

Doug

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Doug1029 said:

All tRUMP had to do to get the House on his side was to pass some of their legislation.  What goes around comes around.

Doug

I hate the Left

• Like 1
  • Haha 2