Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Galactic Kid on The Block!

GalacticWarrior

Hello, everyone! I go by the name of GalacticWarrior. One of the reason why I chose this name is because I feel One with the Universe Itself. I had so many wonderful, and strange supernatural experiences that i would love to share with you guys and Gals out there. I hope I can learn from you all, as I hope you all can learn from me. Thank you my Universe for keeping me company all these lovely years!

Namaste, and many blessings to you all!!

GalacticWarrior

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Namaste',  Welcome to the forum @GalacticWarrior.  I look forward to your sharing.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum @GalacticWarrior hope you enjoy your time hear and look forward to you sharing your experiences. :st

• Like 1

welcome to the insanity that is UM :D

• Like 1

Hey welcome to UM GalacticWarrior!

I'll be looking forward to reading your supernatural accounts, for sure. You're right - it's a wonderful universe. I've experienced the wonders, as well. (I've seen ufo's. :yes:)

Welcome!

Edited by zygote_myles
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 7:58 PM, GalacticWarrior said:

Hello, everyone! I go by the name of GalacticWarrior. One of the reason why I chose this name is because I feel One with the Universe Itself.

Welcome :st

Enjoy this place as much as many do here.

I have a few questions:

- Are you also one with all the bad aspects of the Universe, and especially with the bad aspects of the planet we live on (including humankind)? How so?

- Your nickname mentions 'warrior': what do you fight against?

Edited by ant0n
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ant0n said:

Welcome :st

Enjoy this place as much as many do here.

I have a few questions:

- Are you also one with all the bad aspects of the Universe, and especially with the bad aspects of the planet we live on (including humankind)? How so?

- Your nickname mentions 'warrior': what do you fight against?

The meaning behind Warrior, is that I am capable of conquering fear, trials, and tribulations. It does not mean that, I am against the Human race. In the past, I had my anger towards my own people, and the world actually. But now, is different, the Universe has taught me to Love uncondicionally. Therefore, even with some who make us look bad, I Love as well. And, that makes me a warrior.

Many blessings to you and your family.

• Like 1